Love on the ice rink [COMPLET...

By yolandanur

This is a SappIce or Sapphire x Ice fanfiction story^^ Sapphire this story i've made for contest!!!^^ Hope yo... More

introduce
Chapter 1: First meet
Chapter 3: What this feelings?
Chapter 4:What this feelings? (part 2)
Chapter 5: Is this jealous?
Chapter 6: Winning this competition
Chapter 7: On date
Chapter 8: on date (part 2)
Chapter 9: the truth
Chapter 10: Confess
THE END

Chapter 2: we meet again

29 7 7
By yolandanur

Lily POV

Holy!!! What time is it!!! When i look the time and its 04.00 am. Ah.. Thank god bit,still i must waking up sapphire... When i want wake up sapphire... When i walk to sapphire's room,i hear something from kitchen... And when i see its a ghost?!?!

"KYAAAA GHOST!!!"i said and accidentally i slap it."Hey!!! Its me sapphire your bbf... And don't slap my head_-"."Its you!!! Eh... I though you still sleep..." i said."-_- so what"she said."Nothing,and let's make a breakfast"i said."You will do it i wanna take a bath"she said and walk away."T^T... Cook alone... What should i cook? I know pancakes!!!" i said and cooking

Lily's POV end

"Sapphire breakfast is ready!!!"lily shout."OKAY!!".

•••••••••••••••• at siblings ••••••••••••••

"You guys come down!!! Breakfast is ready!! And go to school!!!"a boy with golden eyes said."Okay quake!!!"."Eh... Ice great!!! You not fall sleep!!"quake said."Yeah_-".

~~~~~~~~ Time skip! School ~~~~~~~

"hey, quake did you know there will be a new student in our class"a boy with red blood eyes."Huh? I don't know that,thunder"quake answer."It because you busy as chairman"a light blue eyes said."Luckly your my brother ice"."Yeah... That polar bear always sleep"a orange,green,and blue eyes said."SHUT UP BLAZE,CYCLONE,AND THORN!!"ice said."Well,darling you never wake up even class start... I think something happened"a boy with glasses said."Solar,if something happened i always tell you guys_-"ice said.

Ting tong ting attention for all students... Please,go to your class... Class will start at 5 minutes.... Thank you

"Okay... Class now please take a sit in your own chair"quake said."Okay students we will have a new students... Please,come in"Mr.Kaizo said(I made kaizo become a teacher:v).

Two girls go to class and made class noisy... But,not for ice... Ice is shocked when he's se a girl with sapphire eyes...

'That girl which i accidentally bump to'ice though."Hi!!! My name is Sapphire del zircon,nice to meet you... Hope we can be friends"sapphire said.'so her name was sapphire,huh?' ice though."Hello,name is yolanda nur lilyz,call me lily for short... Nice to meet you"lily said."Where are you two came from?"Ice ask while raise hand."We're from korean"Sapphire said and lily just nodded."So,Sapphire you can sit beside,ice"Mr.kaizo said and sapphire just nodded."And for lily you can sit beside solar,okay"Mr.kaizo said."Okay".

Ice's POV

Why?!?! Why?!?! Why?!?! Why my heart beat so fast and she's was sit beside me?! Damn you Mr.kaizo.... And why my face feel so hot.... Am i blushing??? It can't be.... Am i in love with sapphire.... No,no,no it can't be

"Hello" i said to her."hi!,oh... I remember you,are you the one who's i bump?"she said."uh... Right... My name is boboiboy ice call me ice"i said."Okay"she said with a sweet smile and it made me blushing."Are you okay?"she said."Uh... Eh... Im fine hehehe"i said."But your face is red"she said damn why i can't hide this blush."I'm fine really... Now,please take attention for the lessons"i said."Okay"

Am i in love with sapphire??? Why my heart beat so fast??? The weathers is so cold... Its winter.... Should i ask her for play snow?? Or should i ask for her number???

Ice's POV end

Sapphire's POV

Oh... God... I'm sit beside him?!?! Why my heart beat so fast??? Am i really in love with him??

I look lily she's wrote some note who's Mr.kaizo gave... Nah,i'm lazy.... And i look ice sleep which book cover his face.... I want wake up him but He's cute when sleep...

"Pstt... Sapp..."i heard someone call me so i look its lily call me."What?"i answer."Did you bring extra ruler?"she said."Yes... Here you go"i said while gave her ruler."Thanks"

Ghaaa math.. Again_- why in the world must have lesson which named 'MATH' i really hate it even lily's hate it too... And i look my wristwatch 5 minutes again break time hahaha good bye math...

Sapphire's POV end

Ding dong ding to all students time to break... I repead time to break

"Finally,good bye math"Sapphire said."Agree with you ,sapp"lily said."Hello!!!"Blaze,cyclone,and thorn said."Uh... Hi"sapphire and lily said."Don't be like the you guys"quake said."My name is thunderstorm call thunder for short"."Hi!! My name cyclone call me cycy for short"."Hello,my name is earthquake call quake for short"."Heyyyy!!! Blaze is my name,nice to meet you"."Well,Sapphire already know me my name is ice*smile*"."*gasp* is ice smile!!!"thorn said."-_- just introduce yourself"ice said."My name it thorn"."And last... My name is Solar,nice to meet you baby~"."ewww" lily said."WHAT?!?! DID YOU SAID 'EWWW' TO ME!!"solar yelled."Yes_-"lily said."Lily let's go to canteen i'm starving"sapphire said."Okay.."."How about we go to canteen together"Quaks said."Sure" sapphire said.

××××××××××× at canteen ××××××××××

"Hey,lil what you want to order?"ask sapphire."i just want fruit salad and vanilla milk,and what your order sapp?"lily ask."I want fried rice with fried chicken and for the drink i want hot chocolate"sapphire said."Uh.... You two same like ice and solar"quake said."Yup agree with quake"all bbb-solar,ice and quake."Huh? What do you mean?"Sapphire ask."ice always order fried rice with fried chicken and solar always order fruit salad"thunderstorm explain."Oh...".

"Hey,sapphire why you came yo american?"ice ask."Well,i get here by her*point to lily*"sapphire said."Hehehe"lily said.

Ding ding dong attention for all students break time will over at 5 minutes again... I repead break time will over at 5 minutes again... Thank you

"NO!!!!"siblings,lily,and sapphire said.

====================================

Sapphire a.k.a SakoNeko

Lily a.k.a @yolandanur

Hope you like it!!! Chapter 2 is finished

be prepared for Chapter 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 230 30
β€’In editing progressβ€’ We all know there only have 7 elements which is earth, lightning, wind, fire, water/ice, nature and light But what if there ano...
414 7 1
I was browsing the web for some hot gurll Adamelli content and the internet was DRY. I thought I'd do the pokemon community some justice and write on...
106 13 2
A collection of my angst fanfictions about Boboiboy Elemental Sibling AU. You can find the updates on Twitter, same username. This is a four-stories...
18.3K 1K 39
γ€α΄›Κ€α΄€α΄ α΄‡ΚŸΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ Ιͺs...sᴄᴀʀʏ】 sα΄ΚŸα΄€Κ€ Ιͺs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏΙͺΙ΄ ʜΙͺs Κ™Κ€α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€s ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…α΄‡α΄€α΄›Κœ, α΄›ΚœΙͺs Ιͺs ʜΙͺs 3Κ€α΄… α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ α΄›Κ€α΄€α΄ α΄‡ΚŸΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄€sα΄›. Κœα΄‡ α΄…Ιͺα΄… α΄›ΚœΙͺs ΙͺΙ΄...