Manan Dill Se Dhadkan Tak

By lovelylittlefairy

Higest rank:- #4 in fanfiction #4 in nandini A college rock star and a nerdy girl. But what will happen when... More

Prologue
Part 1 (Hate & Forgiveness)
Part 2 (Reunion part 1)
Part 3 (Reunion part 2)
Part 4 (Plan)
Part 5 ( Old happy memories)
Part 6 (Manan meet)
Part 7 ( Manan moments)
Part 8 (Bonfire)
Part 9 (New entry)
Part 10 (Masti)
Part 11 (You are mine)
Part 13 (Kiss)
Part 14 (Flashback)
Part 15 (Cabir baba)
Part 16 (Warning and challenge)
Part 17 (Dill hara)
Part 18 (Confuse Soul)
Part 19 (Carnival )
Part 20 (Annoyed Manik)
Part 21 {Party (Part 1)}
Part 22 {Party (Part 2)}
Part 23 (The answer)
Part 24 (She left me)
Part 25 (Number!!!)
Part 26 (Rival)
Part 27 (Step 1)
Part 28 (Step 2)
Part 29 (Final step complete)
Part 30 (Shocking Nandini)
Part 31 (Threatened)
Part 32 (Outburst)
Part 33 (Manik left??)
Part 34 (Dill ki Dharkan)
Part 35 (Deal)
Part 36(Angry Malhotra)
Part 37 (In Big trouble)
Part 38 (Truth is out:1)
Part 39 (Truth is out:2)
Part 40 (decision)
Part 41 (The pain in heart)
Part 42 (End Of Us?)
Part 43 (Hide And Seek)
Part 44 (Our time)
Part 45 (Separation?)
Part 46 (Big Mess)
Part 47 (Distance)
Part 48 (Will it work?)
Part 49 (Secret Meet)
Part 50 (Duble Trouble)
Part 51 (Engagement)
Part 52 (Promise)
Part 53 (Table Has Turned)
Part 54 (The Truth)
Part 55 (Trust)
Part 56 (Accident)
Part 57 (Cavya)
Part 58 (Kidnapped?)
Part 59 (Investigation)
Part 60 (Innocent)
Part 61 (All Is Well)

Part 12 (Manik Vs Rohan)

8.6K 584 65
By lovelylittlefairy

After Manik left from there. Nandini came back to earth.

Nandini(angrily):- Manik Malhotra I'm gonna kill you. I'm not yours. You can't claim me as yours . I hate you monkey. I won't forgive you ever.

Suddenly Rohan came there and saw Nandini was shouting.

Rohan:- Nandini what happen? Why are you shouting?

Nandini clam herself down seeing Rohan.

Nandini:- Nothing . Why you here?

Rohan:- Principal called all of us in play ground.

Nandini:- Ab kya huya? ( now what happened)

Rohan:- Pata nahi. Chal dhakh te hai. ( don't know. Let's find out)

Nandini:- Hmm.

Then they both went to play ground. All students were present there. Manik saw them together and look angrily towards Nandini but she didn't even care for his looks. It's irritated Manik more.

Manik (in mind):- Isse itna samjaya pir bhi usike sath. How can I forget that sidhi tara se tho koi bat bejeme nahi jati. Kuch karna pare ga. Par kya? ( I explained her everything but still she is with her. How can I forget she can't understand everything easily. I have to do something. But what?)

Manik's thought broken by Principal's voice.

Principal:- Good morning my dear ex students. We all know in your batch there were 2 best football team. Then why not we live in those moment again. . What about a football match between them? we arranged a match between Manik's and Sam's team. Are you ready?

All:- Yes sir.

Principal:- Manik and Sam do you guys have any problem?

Sam:- No sir.

Manik:- Absolutely not.

Principal:- Good. See you guys at 4 pm. Be ready and practice in those hours. See you then. Bye...

Principal left from there with other teacher. Sam came towards Manik.

Samrat Rajput

Manik's enemy. They both hate each other most. He love to have what Manik love the most.

Sam:- Hi Manik.

Manik (with attitude):- Hi.

Sam:- Ready to lose.

Manik laughed a little.

Manik:- I think you have a short time memory loss. Because you forget that who always win ( pointed to himself) who always lose(pointed to Sam).

Sam:- I didn't forget that Manik. But this time I will win. From 5 years I am practicing.

Manik:- Woh tho time ane par hi pata chale ga. ( We will see when the time will come)

Manik gave him his famous smirk. Sam left from there. Cabir and Dhruv came to Manik.

Cabir:- Bro I'm very nervous 5 years se hum ne football nahi kele. Ab kese kelegge. ( Bro I'm very nervous from 5 years we didn't played football. Now how will we play)

Manik:- Don't worry yaar. Mai hu na. ( don't worry dude. I am here)

Dhruv:- Of course Buddy.

All did their practice. Now it's time for match. Rohan was standing there with Mukti and Navya.

Mukti:- Rohan this is the golden chance to impress Nandini. Go and kill it.

Navya:- Yes don't waste it.

Rohan:- Thank you guys. I will try my best.

Nandini came there.

Nandini:- All the best Rohan. I want to you to win and Manik lose.

She said the last line slowly.

Rohan:- Tum ne kuch kaha? ( you said something?)

Nandini:- No best of luck.

Rohan:- Thank you.

Manik was listening their talk. He was standing near by only.

Manik (in mind):- Really Nandini he need your wishes today. Because today I'm gonna break every bone he has in his body. Rohan Sharma you will never gonna forget this match in your life. All the best.

Manik went away from there. Rohan also left. He took his position. He was a goal keeper. Manik went to Cabir and Dhruv.

Manik:- Guys end of the match I want Rohan to be in hospital bed.

Cabir:- What!!!

Cabir was like he fall from the sky.

Manik:- Chila kyu raha hai. ( why are you shouting)

Cabir:- Manik hum yeha game khelne aye hai fight karne nahi. ( Manik we are here to play game not to fight)

Manik:- Ak bat bata tu mera friend hai yeah uska. ( tell me something are you my friend or his)

Cabir:- Obviously tera friend hu. ( obviously your friend)

Manik:- Tho uske side kyu leraha hai. ( then why are you taking his side)

Dhruv:- Manik I'm with you. It will be fun.

Manik:- Ahh that's like my Buddy. Let's have some fun.

Manik and Dhruv left.

Cabir (in mind):- Hey bhagban bacca lena us bechare ko. ( God save this poor guy)

He also run behind them. The match start. Nandini was cheering for Rohan's team. The ball was now Sam's side. He was passing the ball to his team members. But suddenly Manik came and with his tick he took the ball in his control.

Manik was moving to his goal he kick the ball and goal. All cheering up for Manik. Sam look at Rohan angrily. But he was helpless. Ball will hit his stomach if he didn't move and Manik!? He is disappointed. Because the ball didn't hit Rohan.

Cabir:- Manik good shot. But please yaar usse chor De. ( but please leave him)

Manik:- Kabhi nahi. ( no)

And the game began again. The ball is now in Manik control. But someone from opposite came and and ball is in his control. He pass the ball to Sam and Sam hit the ball and it's goal. Sam has a smirk on his face.Manik became frustrated.

Manik:- Iss ki tho mai. Dhruv tujhe pat hai na kya karna hoga tujko. ( This guys. Dhruv you know right what you have to do.)

Dhruv:- I know bro.

The game began again. Sam was controlling the ball but Dhruv came and with his trick he made Sam fall on the ground on his face.

Dhruv:- Oops sorry.

Dhruv gave the ball to Manik. Manik hit the ball and it hit Rohan's stomach. Rohan's is really in pain.

Manik:- Good finally I reached my goal.

Again the game start. Sam tried to goal but he failed. Manik took the ball and give it to Cabir. He hit the ball and goal. Ball was now in control to opposite team. He took the goal this time. Now the score was Manik 3 Sam 2.

Again Sam team took the goal. Now it's equal. Manik took the ball in control and he hit the ball it's hit Rohan's head and goal. Nandini was seeing all this. That every time Manik try to harm Rohan. She became more angry on Manik.

Now only 20 minutes left to end the game. Sam already took one more goal. Manik try but failed. Dhruv also failed. Now two team is equal. Manik need to win this game.

Manik:- Yeh sala tho bohot ache se khel raha hai. ( This boy is playing so well)

Dhruv:- Haa Buddy. (yes buddy)

Manik:- Tujhe humara trick to yaad hai na. ( Do you remember our trick?)

Dhruv:- Besak. (absolutely)

Manik:- Then et's do it. Cabir you....

Cabir:- I remembered it...

Manik:- Great.

Then they start their trick. They were just passing their ball to each other. After that Manik hit the ball and it's land on Rohan's face. His nose start bleeding. He lost his control and fall on ground. All students cheering for Manik.

Sam was frustrated. Rohan didn't get up then all went to him. They were shock to see him laying on the ground lifelessly. All shout and took him to their medical room. Nandini was very tenses and angry on Manik.

Manik has a proud smirk on his lips. Nandini feel more disgust. She left for medical room. Nandini was standing outside with Navya, Mukti and Sam. Doctor came outside.

Mukti:- Doctor how is he?

Manik:- He is fine now. But chot bohot gahri hai tho time lage ga. ( he is fine now. But his injury is deep it will take time)

Navya:- Thank you.

Doctor left from there. Suddenly Nandini stood up.

Navya:- Nandini kaha ja rahi hai? ( Nandini where are you going?)

Nandini:- I'm coming.

Nandini left from there. She went to Manik's room. Manik was just came from shower. He is only in his track. He was rubbing his hair with towel.

Nandini entered inside the room. Only Manik was there. Nandini turn him around. Before Manik could understood anything. A tight slap hit his cheek.

That's for today. Oh my god Nandini slapped Manik. Ab kya hoga?

Thank you all who vote and comments. If you like this part please vote and comments.

Please ignore the grammatical problems and spilling mistake.

Love
Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
229K 14.8K 59
Highest rank:- #1 in imaginary Hey guy I'm not new in wattpad I read many manan story that's why I want to write a story Hope you all like it It's m...
408K 26.1K 37
"I have told this to you guys a lot of times that I don't want to get married then why are you guys even forcing me!!" Manik said tying his shoe lace...
37.5K 1.9K 15
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐀 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 π‘πžπšπ«π­π‘π«π¨π›πž 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟π₯𝐒𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚...