♡ Or Will You Not? || Cody Ca...

By dickguzzler

COVER: @queen150791 *Sequel to "Will You?"* Being with the person of your dreams and living with one of y... More

1. Trophy Wife
2. Acceptance In Waves
3. Build A Bridge And Jump Off It
4. Stupid For You
6. Letting Go
7. Diamond Girl
8. Sweetest Heart
9. Hypnotized
10. Stomach Tied In Knots
11. Life of the Party
12. Rats
13. Make Happy
14. Safer To Hate Her
15. Easier To Run
16. Why?
17. Between The Roses (End)
18: Sorry (ALT ENDING)

5. Lovely Sad

72 7 11
By dickguzzler

I was still cleaning  my face from Kota and I's little fight last week. Never put pizza on your face kids, it will only give you terrible acne and be a pain in the ass to clean up after. There was so much smushed into the carpet, it was unreal. We just ended up cleaning it as best we could and throwing a small rug over the stains it left.

What? I wasn't going to pay someone to come to our house, cut out the piece of carpet, and then just put the same carpet in. It was such a waste of money honestly. You know what I could do with that money? Spend it on more pizza.

It also didn't help when you had a beard going and you had to pop the pimples there. It hurt like a bitch. You end up pulling out little hairs that want to be stubborn and grow right above the pimple, or just end up scratching your face In general. Yeah, it sucked.

"Babe, you look like a kid who saw his first ever strand of facial hair and won't shave because he's 'A man'. " Kota threw one of Odie's dog toys at me and sat in the doorway of the bathroom. Seriously, why was she always sitting on the floor? "Other words, you look like you have pubes on your face."

I rolled my eyes and threw it back, almost hitting her in the face because she was too busy picking at a lose strand on her shirt. "Oh haha, you're so funny. You weren't complaining about it last night though, if I recall correctly."

"I'm never cuddling with you again while you still have stubble." She grabbed my dog and rolled away. What the fuck just happened. I stepped out of the bathroom and looked around for her. Where the fuck did she go? I swear to god, she was always hiding somewhere.

I just sighed and grabbed my phone from her desk. I wonder what new filters Snapchat had today. I haven't done a basic bitch dog selfie in a while. That would give me a reason to go to Starbuks anyway. I had to get that white girl aesthetic. If I was going to be basic, I was going to be as fucking basic as possible.

I opened up Snapchat and went through some of the messages I've been sent. It was nice seeing pictures of some people's collection of merch, their pets, or how we helped them over come a had time in their life. That's the best part about being in a band honestly. I loved it. That and touring the world. I always kind of wanted to travel the world, and what better reason could I have than this?

There was a few people that sent me unsettling things. It sucked that some people thought it was okay to send their fave band member pictures of their scars. Like I get it, we helped you and everything but please don't send us those pictures. I know there's a few people out there who are still struggling with that, and really don't want to see that. It's just not cool dude. Don't do that alright?

There was this one girl who kept sending me nudes. It was weird honestly. I tried blocking her every time, but Snapchat never registers it I guess. It was annoying, and not to mention fucked up. If you want someone to look at how great your nudes are, just post them on tumblr or some shit. I mean, they were greats nudes if I was honest. But still, I didn't wanna have them in my phone.

They still had the dog filter, so I guess if I was gonna go take a selfie with it, I'd have to go Starbucks. Which, I didn't mind actually. But they usually spelt my name wrong, and holy hell was it annoying.

So I changed and grabbed my keys from the kitchen, not seeing a sign of Kota anywhere. You would have thought I'd know all her hiding places by now, but it's like they keep changing every day. Oh well,  I still knew how to get her attention.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the door. "Babe, Starbucks." She peeked her around the couch. How did I not see her when I walked down the stairs? You know what, I'm not ever gonna question what she does anymore. I swear I'm never gonna understand her sometimes.

"You had me at babe." She grabbed Odie's leash and poked my cheek while walking out the door. "Come on poopy face." She was such a child sometimes. Okay, more like all the time if I was being honest. It was cute at times though, but it sure as hell got annoying.

I rolled my eyes got in the car, not bothering to double check if the door was locked. Maxx had insisted that we got the app that can make sure your house is locked on our phones, and he wouldn't shut up until we did. So, if I happen to have not locked it, there's always that. Thanks Maxx, you didn't something good for once.

Odie just curled up in a ball on Kota's lap and fell asleep. That goddamn dog was almost as lazy as her, and that was saying a lot. Literally, she could sleep a full 24 hours, get up for food once, and then say she's still tired. I had no idea how she did it, or if I even wanted to know. It was like living with a tiny bear that's stuck in hibernation.

We ended up just going in since Kota had wanted a "special order" and she didn't wanna ask if they could make it at the drive through. A few people stopped and smiled down at Odie and gave him some pats, or some of their whip cream. Hell, even the barista gave him his own little doggy cup.

I walked over to where Kota had found a seat and handed her the brownie we had gotten. "You know that now that we're here we have to do the Doggy filter with our Starbucks, right?" She looked up at me and handed me her phone, already on Snapchat. Damn, it's like she knew why we were here to begin with.

I sat next to her and pulled up the filter, making sure to try and get Odie in the picture for the extra white girl effect. If she didn't put something like "Starbies with the bae 😍 Such cute pups ♥" I was gonna fight her. I mean, I wouldn't actually fight and hurt her, I wasn't that trashy. I'd probably just lay on her and not let her get up. Yeah, that sounded like a great idea.

The barista called out our orders, mispronouncing my name. Seriously, how the heck did you get "Cody" wrong? Whatever I guess. I walked over and checked they were ours and I wasn't just taking someone else's like a fucking idiot. I mean, I've have that done to me enough times.

I sat across from Kota and took a piece of her brownie. She looked up at me as if I had just ate the last bite of mac and cheese in front of her. Which wasn't a good thing. "You little shit." She picked off a chocolate chip and threw it me, not missing for once. But that could have been because we were right across from each other, so who knows. I smiled a bit and took a sip of my drink.

Odie had a bit of whip cream on his nose, which he was trying oh so hard to lick off. The poor little guy looked like he was having such a hard time. It was cute as fuck though, so would I help him? Nah, not unless he really couldn't get it off, but he was pretty close to.

"Ooh, looks like you've got a secret admirer." Kota smirked and pointed at my drink. What the fuck did she mean by that? I looked at her weird, giving her the 'What the hell are you on about' look I usually give her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my drink and turned it around so that I could see the phone number written on it. It said something along the lines of, 'Hey there hot stuff, you should call me sometime! ♥ xoxo' I looked over at the barista bar and noticed the girl from earlier who had taken our order was smirking at me.

She looked oddly familiar actually. Where the heck have I seen her? I mean I know I haven't seen her here, she's new. In fact, I don't think I've seen her around town at all. Weird.

"So, are you gonna call her?" I gave Kota another one of my 'Not this shit again, we've been over this before' looks. "What? She's like really cute, you should go for it."

I rolled my eyes and took another drink. "Yeah, but there's kind of the fact that I'm with you. And besides, we've been over this before. I'm not leaving you for someone else. If I wanted to be with someone else, I'd have left by now."

She just shrugged and looked down at Odie. "Nah, you'll want to soon enough. Everyone does, so." I sighed and reached over the table for her. She always got this way now. Sometimes, I just wish that I hadn't met her for this reason. She just looked up and smiled a bit. "Just letting you know your options are always open when you do."

I just sat back and checked the notifications on my phone. It was useless trying to talk her out of this. It hurt at first to see her this way, but after a while it got annoying. If I wanted to leave you, I would have. Stop being so full of yourself and realize that. I'm not with you for pity and I'm not with you for show.

I got up threw my now empty cup away. She wasn't talking, which wasn't a surprise. She would feel bad about everything, not talk, hide, and then act fine in a few hours. I wish I knew she'd be like this before I got with her. But at the time, I probably wouldn't have believed you.

She followed me to the car, still silent. You know what? If she didn't want to talk, then fuck her. I wasn't going to go out of my way and make her talk anymore. I was so damn tired of that. It seemed like all I've been doing lately is trying to help her.

She just sat on the couch and played with Odie when we got home. I really didn't want to deal with whatever the fuck was wrong with her right now, so I just went into the small studio we made a while ago and worked on the album. She'd come and find me whenever she was done wallowing in her self pity.

And it took almost five hours for her to talk to me again. She didn't even find me, she was just sitting in the kitchen on her phone.

"I know you hate when that happens. I know you're probably sick and tired of having to deal with my shit, and I'm sorry. I wouldn't be surprised if you left like everyone else." Her voice was monotone, not even a hint of sadness it'd usually have when she talked like this. "Literally, everyone left. Even the people who said they wouldn't, so really. I would understand if you did too."

I turned around and sighed. "You know she didn't want to. You know it's not your fault that happened. You couldn't have done anything if you tried." We ended up having this conversation about once a week. "You know she loves you."

Kota just shrugged, still keeping her head down. She didn't say anything again. I wouldn't expect her to either.

I sat down next to her and pulled her to my chest. Yeah, I was beyond tired of having to deal with her like this everyday, but I knew how much it hurt to talk about. I wasn't going to be an asshole and bitch at her for it. Odie came running up and whined to be held. Way to ruin the mood pup.

Kota just giggled a bit and picked him up. Odie is such a cute puppy. I grabbed one of his toys and smiled a bit. "Hey, what do you say we all go cuddle upstairs and watch shitty ghost shows? I'll be up with some mac and cheese." Kota just nodded and went upstairs. Well, if there was one thing that worked to cheer her up, it was mac and cheese.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302 8 11
If you think about it, 10 minutes could mean anything; 10 more minutes of being with the person you hate, 10 more minutes of being with the person yo...
32.2K 1.4K 22
Maxx is in an abusive relationship with Austin, Cody's got a crush on Maxx, Dan's got a girlfriend, and Zach's got a secret crush. Carziger happens...
1K 70 59
One shots which people and I have written, I'll probably put their socials in the description. If you want to submit a few chapters DM me on Instagr...
122K 4K 33
Amazing cover by @beautyblurred ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Love is something every...