My Billionaire man?

By Dominica578

Kelly Brooks, lived a pretty normal life finishing up college , about to go law school. Until a car crash kil... More

The beginning
Never have I ever...
Where she'd go?
Dazed...
The job
Time to change
The First Day
Forced
We Meet Again
Answer me!!
First One?
Crush?
Stay with me
Threats
Such a tease
The first date
The Fair
Shop till you drop
Lazy Sunday Morning
Back to reality
Heartbreak
Pain
Breathe
Mr.Greene
Christmas Party
Redemption
Redemption pt 2
The Hangover Decision
Questionable
Back to reality
Adjusting
Meet the Parents
The truth
Christmas Wish
Give it to him?
My Parents Love Her
Back home
She's back
Gone Girl
Where Are You?
Save and Rescue Mission
Crash
Doctor Can I be Released?
The Heart Necklace
The new Normal
Ughhhhhhh
Not a chapter
I want you by my side

Is this what life is like for now on?

8.2K 241 14
By Dominica578

KELLY'S VIEW

I've decided on this lavender gown with cuts on it. I know is sounds too sexy for the occasion, but I'm 22, for gods sake.

I actually finish dress and prepare myself for the party before Jesse comes home. I forgot what time he said he'll be home, but I know soon.

I look at the sundown through the huge head to tow windows. Is this what life is going to be like for now on? Business parties, business, business, business and all? Can I get used to this? Probably. With time. But with this lifestyle. It's so different. It sounds great and all but its a sudden change. Homelessness to this, basically stupid rich.

Ohh stopp overthinking it. I hear the door slam. Slam? Who is slamming doors? I leave the bedroom to see a almost frantic Jesse.

"Hi?" I ask, unsure.

He seems totally zoned out. But once he sees me, his eyes widen.

He walks over to me, and I don't know why but I seem intimidated by him, by his sexiness of control, dominance. His whole persona was different I don't know if it was stress but its making me wet.

He grabs my waist and pull me closer. Nuzzling my neck, he pulls back and looks into my eyes.

"You look so damn beautiful I don't know if I want you to go with me anymore. You will have every guys attention." He murmurs.

"They can look, but they can't have." I smirk.

He pulls me even closer and he stares deep into my eyes. His pupils are dilated and filled with lust, and adoration. To be honest with you I half felt awkward but I liked the awkwardness. I didn't know what to do- with my hands, should I kiss him? Stare back? I just didn't know.

He solved my problem very quickly by pulling me into a deep, passionate kiss. Tugging at my bottom lip and my tongue interlocking with his.

We did this for who know long, but we eventually pulled away looking for breath.

"Don't we have to go to your party." I say still out of breath from our kiss.

"The way you look, we might not ever make it." He responds.

I like playing a seductive game. Especially with Jesse.

"If we don't go, what will we do?" I say in a seductive voice. I arch my eyebrow, never breaking eye contact.

"You want to know?" He ask, obviously playing along. Or is ?

I nod my head "yes."

"I'd kiss you again, but this time sucking all the way down your neck, unzipping your dress. Watching it fall to the floor. Then I'd take a good gaze at you, and look at the beauty. I will want to kiss, lick, taste you. I'd first bend you over there" he points to the breakfast bar. " And fuck you till you scream my name, then there, there and there. I'd fully consume myself in and with you." He says with a wink at the end.

His offer makes me so wet, that I want to jump his bones. Just full blown hop on him and let him take me but, I want to see a piece of his lifestyle. But I definitely won't forget what he just said.

Ohhhh..........it turns me on.

"Now as much as that offers sounds pleasing to both parties, I would have to decline and go with plan A, and go to the business party with my sinfully sexy boyfriend." I smile, awaiting his action. I know that just talking about sex will turn him on. And just to shut him down, will get him so sexually frustrated.

He looks shocked. Or angry. Maybe both. He rolls his eyes, and takes my hand into his and leads me into the elevator.

When the doors close the air in the elevator was heavy. Full of tension. Sexual tension. Can't this go any faster. Its taking its sweet time, going floor to floor. The aid is making me extra jumpy.

Jesse's mouth comes towards my ear and he whispers.

"I know what you were doing, you will be feeling how I felt later." He says, low and husky.

I try to stifle my moan of pleasure OF JUST HIS VOICE.

***

The whole car ride was quiet because I fell asleep. I don't usually fall asleep like this, but I don't know why I'm so tired.

We pull up to a grand hotel. Obviously old, but fancy old, a kinda of Mediterranean style. A place I would've never had come to, if it weren't for Jesse.

Jesse comes out of the car to get my door and I actually take a good look at him. Of what he's wearing. And my Lord does he look good with his hair neatly done, in his dark navy suit. Wait! He's wearing the tie I gave him.

He opens my door.

"Nice tie." I say, playing with it. His eyes are filled with amusement and something else ai can't put my finger on.

I step out the car and look at where I am. What lies in front of me. What, who will be in there. Will I fit in?

"Come, amore mio." (Come my love.) he holds out his arm to me. I was about to lock arms with him but he does some kind of move and snakes his arm around my wait, pulling me closer to him. He kisses the side of my head.

"Lets get this over with." He says.

I'm nervous. Like really nervous. I don't know these people. And I'm not usually shy but, the fact that there rich and without Jesse I'm back to the homeless girl, that sleeps at the subway station. And even though I have my college education they'll still think of me as a gold-digger.

My heart starts to pound fast. Like 100 mph. I just hope I don't start sweating.

"Don't worry babe, I got you." He kisses me again on the side of my head and he starts walking towards the door with his arm around my waist. I feel safe in his arms.

His aroma is comforting, and addicting. We walk through the door.

Here we go.

We enter the grand building, and its magnificent inside. Marble floors, marble pillars, everything screams expensive.

Out of nowhere a chauffeur appears. "Good evening Mr. Johnson, and who is this." He says pointing at me.

Before I can say a word, Jesse interrupts.

"This is my girlfriend Kelly Brooks." His voice sounds so commanding, and authoritative, so sexy.

He nods and we walk away.

"Just a few days ago, I was Mrs. Johnson, in the hospital. Hmm.. wonder if someone wanted to claim me in front on the Doctor." I whisper into his ear, with a smirk. Since I'm wearing heels I don't have to go on my tippy toes to reach his ear.

He at first murmurs something, I don't quite understand. But it sounded like you will soon be. But I can't be for sure.

He then clears his throat and says.

"I didn't want the Doctor trying any shenanigans on you when I wasn't around." He says.

"When weren't you around, you were there by my side." I smile at him, squeezing his arms a little.

He smiles in return. I love the way his eyes look at me, so full of something that I can't get enough of.

"Anyway how did he know your name, you met him before?" I ask.

"No, I mean not that I remember. They have to memorize the guest list." He states blankly, now looking around the room. "Come." He says walking with me, to another entrance.

"So you want to be Mrs. Johnson." He says more a statement than a question, with a big grin on his face.

"Hmmmmmm......" I reply, with a smile. His grin never fades.

Another 2 chauffeurs open two big doors and it opens into a ballroom, full of guest. Well dressed, obviously wealthy guest.

I don't know why I keep worrying about wealth and how much I don't belong with them, but....., I don't know its so different.

Yes I have a degree in law, and I am intelligent but, I never practiced it. I don't know why I don't feel good enough.

I start to remember my mother's words

Always remember this. You are beautiful, smart, intelligent, caring, a wonderful daughter, blessed and worthy of anyone's time. Don't let no one tell you different Kelly. You too Miranda( my sister).

JESSE'S VIEW

I love the way I felt with Kelly in my arms. The way ..... the way... I don't know how to explain it. I love Kelly. And I'm proud to fucking say it.

I can sense that Kelly is a little nervous to meet my colleagues but at the end of the day. Fuck them. Except the ones I actually like. Only few are actually good at heart people, the rest, well I could say business at heart.

But I guess that was me. To think of it.

2 chauffeurs open the two head to toe, brown mahogany doors. Inside is a crowd of people. I actually don't recognize a few. I glance to my right and Kelly's eyes widen. I pull her closer, giving her my reassurance.

"Jesse!" Someone calls out. I turn around to see Chris Jiminson. He doesn't do anything besides spend his father's money, wasting his life away, by just being spoiled and a womanizer. We act like friends. Or at least I do.

"Chris." I greet. He pulls me into a bro hug. I automatically pull away I don't want all those different scents of perfumes on me.

"Whooo's this." He ask, obviously talking about Kelly. A part of me doesn't want to introduce Kelly to him, because I don't want him associated with her but another part wants me to show her off and claim her in front of everyone.

"Is this your date?" He ask, arching his eyebrow.

"Yes, she is, actually my girlfriend, Kelly." I state, bluntly.

"Does Kelly have a last name?" He ask, his god damn eyebrow still raised. What is he trying to do? Look like a idiot.

"Brooks." She says. "Kelly Brooks." She shakes his hand. Why is the polite thing to do, involve in touching and exchanging skin cells.

Like if he knew how to piss me off, he kissed her hand. I need her wash her hands after, I don't want her catching anything. She smiles!

Why the fuck is she smiling! Is she liking his flirting! Is she flirting back? It's time to go.

I clear my throat. "Well it was nice seeing you." I say pulling Kelly away.

"Ohh I doubt this will be the last of this evening." He says backing away, searching the room for his next prey. I meant woman.

"Jealous much?" She murmurs and nudges me in the side, with a smirk. I turn her towards me and kiss her, passionately. Forgetting about everyone in the room. She pulls back obviously embarrassed. I smile at her. A big grin, I know I look like a fool. A fool in love.

A cough interrupts my gaze into her eyes. I roll my eyes. It's my sister and her date, Lance.

"Jesse!" She comes and hugs me, I pull back and shake hands with Lance. We give the usual small talk, introduce Lance to Kelly, good thing they don't shake hands. No more sharing of skin cells with Kelly!

"I'll be right back." Lance says to Isabella.

"Ok." He pecks her on the cheek.

"Well I'm suprised Jesse hasn't been introducing you as his wife." Isabella says.

"Should I?" I ask. I know deep inside the answer is yes.

"Well you know almost every not happily committed woman under 30 wants to be with you. There watching you like a hawk. You to Kelly. There mad jealous." She smirks. "Especially Rose, Jesse you know she's wanted you since 9 grade."

"Well they can be jealous and talk but I'm not leaving Kelly's side." I state proudly.

"You better not." Kelly nudges me.

"You guys are so cute together." Isabella says, walking away, probably going to find Lance.

A few minutes later, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around.

"Jesse, nice to see you again." I'm suddenly being hugged by some woman. I pull back to see who it is.

"Oh, Mrs. and Mr. Roberts the pleasure is mine." I say bringing Kelly closer to my side. Don't want her wandering off and mysteriously ending up with Chris.

I shake hands with Mr. Roberts. Now these are the few good hearted people I was talking about. They own a family business, off selling and designing new computers and electronics.

"Now who is this gorgeous girl at your side that you can't stop staring at." Mrs. Roberts says gesturing at Kelly.

"I'm Kelly Brooks, nice to meet you." She says shaking hands with them.

"Was it obvious I was staring." I say jokingly.

"Very, but she's gorgeous what young man wouldn't." She says smiling.

"I've never seen you smile so much since you became an adult." Mr. Robert butts in. He has known me all my life.

We make some more small talk and part our ways.

"Would you like something to drink?" I ask Kelly.

"Sure she nods, but she's paying more attention to the painting in front of her than me. How is the painting winning?! I kiss her on the cheek.

"I'll be right back." I say walking away towards the drinks/ bar table.

"1 glass of white wine." I order to the bartender. He nods and I start to wait.

Another tap on the shoulder. Jesus Christ. Leave me alone people so I can be with my date! I turn around to see Annabella, one of Rose's friends who also likes me.

"Hey, Jesse."she says trying to sound seductive but to me, she sounds like a man. She needs to cut that crap out and talk in her real voice.

"Hello Annabella." I say coldly. I don't want to talk to her.

"Oh please call me Anna or Bella, whatever you like." She says, trying to flash her cleavage.

"What do you want?" I ask, harshly.

"Well,... I saw you without that girl, and thought you needed better company." She says smugly.

Better company! Who is better company than Kelly. The audacity of her.

"I mean she looks like a nice girl, but she doesn't look right here, besides you, just this life isn't for her."

"And you suppose you are." I retort, sharply.

"I didn't exactly say that, but if you want to go out sometime...." I cut her off.

"I would like to go back to my date, in who I love, and is the total opposite of you." I don't why I had to confess my love to Kelly to her but I don't know... I'm proud? I just wanted her off my ass.

Her eyes widen and anger was clear across her face, but instantly recovers herself.

"Well have a nice night." She says, walking away.

I rolled my eyes, and got Kelly and I glasses of wine.

You would think it would take me a while to look for Kelly in the big crowd, but no. I spotted her like a vulture and it's prey. She stood out from everyone. Her natural elegance, sexiness, she's a goddess to me. I walk towards her and hand her, her glass.

"A mini toast to what we overcame." She whispers into my ear, lightly clinking our glasses.

"Cheers." I say, kissing her cheek.

Another hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to see Mr. Francisco! Bingo! He is the main reason I came to this damn get party. Or so called party. I want to be in business with him than Versergio.

"Ahhh, Mr. Francisco, nice to see you." I say shaking his hand. "And Ms. Francisco, you look lovely." I say shaking hers aswell.

"Ahhh, Jesse no need for formalities call me Marco. And who is this lovely lady you have at your side?" He ask.

"This is my girlfriend Kelly Brooks." I say, she smiles.

"Nice to meet you." She says shaking their hands.

"Ohh, how long have you guys been together?" He asked.

Kinda a strange question but Kelly says around 2 months.

"Thats good to hear, come, come follow me." Mrs. Francisco says, pulling Kelly away.

"Well now the woman are gone, we can talk business." Mr. I mean Marco says. "Follow me."

I follow him to a long empty hallway to a office, with lots of bookshelves and nicely designed with the perfect color scheme of dark brown wood with white. He gestures for me to sit in the chair in front his desk. I must say his hotel is beautifully put together.

"Well I take that your girlfriend Kelly does not know about the proposal I gave you." He says and I nod. Where is he going with this?

"Well lets keep it that way. I have another proposal."

"Ok." I say.

"Well my son, was just like you. A womanizer. Well let me get straight to the point." He clears his throat. "Break up with Kelly so my son can be with a good woman like her and you have a deal."He looks dead into my eyes.

Anger surges through every vein in my body! How could he. He basically contradicted his whole DAMN proposal about wanting me to settle down, now he wants me to break up with her.

I stand up quickly, fix the button on my suit.

"FUCK YOU!" I yell and leave slamming the door. I want to leave now! I cant stand this place anymore. What a man. Breaking up someone else's relationship for his son's sake. I walk quickly back to the ballroom to find Kelly and leave.

"Jesse!" A voice calls out. I turn around to see who it is. Mr. Versergio, the other CEO I had thoughts of doing trade with.

"Mr. Versergio I'm sorry but this isn't a good time." I say, trying to not show my anger.

"No please. I want to say if you still want to do business, you gotta deal. You followed through, I've been watching you throughout this night and it actually looks like you love her." He says.

Everything I was feeling just dissipated. Once filled with anger now filled with pride. I walk towards him.

"You gotta deal." I say shaking his hand. "But I still have to go, we will talk about this tomorrow." I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
1.7M 78.7K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
9.4M 285K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
1.4M 39.2K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...