Bat Family one-shots

By DonutMama09

One-shots but of Robin and Batman (but of everyone also) and Disclaimer: I don't own anybody! More

One-shot 1
One-shot 2
One-shot 3
One-shot 4
One-shot 5
One-shot 7
One-shot 8
Slade part: 2

Slade part: 1

1.8K 24 21
By DonutMama09

"Nightwing! What's going on, are you okay?!" Robin shouted in his comm. Nightwing chuckled at his younger brother even though he was too far away.

"Hang on Robin! Your all the way across two blocks away from me! I'm coming-OOF!" Nightwing felt a body slammed into him and they tumbled along the rooftop of a building.

Nightwing got up and froze at who he saw.

Deathstroke.

"What are you doing here Slade?" Nightwing hissed and Deathstroke laughed mockingly at Nightwing.

"What you don't remember? When your teammates were undercover and I found out about it but you knew and you came to promising me you'll become my apprentice if I didn't tell on them." Deathstroke said and Nightwing paled.

He forgot.

"Can't you see I'm busy? Can we take this talk about, I don't know how about never?" Nightwing said and Deathstroke laughed. "Your funny if you think I won't let you get away. I'll kill all your friends and that annoying Robin you were supposed to meet." Nightwing tensed at the threat.

"Your not gonna kill them. Not unless..." Nightwing clenched his fists and Deathstroke smirked as Nightwing surrendered. "I'll come if you only let my friends and family live." Nightwing said and Deathstroke smiled menacingly.

"Of course. Let's go, but first. Change into this, you are no longer Nightwing. You are my apprentice." Deathstroke threw a suit of black and Nightwing caught it.

Nightwing went behind a wall and changed. He took his mask off and sighed. He placed his Nightwing uniform, mask, and escrima sticks in a pile where he knew Robin would look.

Dick placed his comm on the pile and walked back out to see Deathstroke waiting. "Catch." Deathstroke tossed a mask to Dick who caught it.

The mask was just all black. "What's this for?" Dick asked and Deathstroke grabbed something behind him and said, "Your stealthy so the black suit is for you. Also this is for you. You know how to use it and I expect you to use it soon." Deathstroke tossed what he had to Dick and Dick caught it and it felt heavy to him.

It was a sheathed katana.

Dick knew he couldn't fight cause Slade would kill his family....

Dick slide the strap on and tightened it where it fit and gripped the mask in his hands shaking. "Let's go my apprentice." Deathstroke went to leave until someone came barreling onto the rooftop and took their weapons out and stood protectively in front of Dick.

It was Jason in his Red Hood suit.

"What are you doing here?!" Dick hissed and Red Hood aimed his gun at Deathstroke's head and said, "What are you doing is more like it! What do you want with my brother?!" Hood thundered and Deathstroke laughed.

"He made a promise that he'll become my apprentice if I didn't tattle his friends out. It's time to own up." Deathstroke said and Red Hood snarled like a ballistic animal. "You won't touch him! I'll stop you before you get near him!" Red Hood threatened.

"I'll blow the whole block if you don't let us leave. Make your choice, also, I'll kill your Young Justice." Deathstroke said and Dick squeezed his eyes shut. "Get out of here." Dick said and Red Hood roared with anger.

"Are you crazy?! We can figure-" Dick interrupted Red Hood and said, "You have to leave. We can't risk the threat."

Dick faced Jason who was shaking with anger. Dick pulled him into a hug and Jason whispered, "I'll find you. I promise you and I'll get you out."

Dick smiled and whispered, "Don't take too long but know this, Slade won't hurt me. He wants me and he would do anything to have me as his apprentice and go to Mt. Justice and in my old room is a box of files of Deathstroke. I love you Little Wing."

Dick quickly pulled away and Red Hood just wanted to knock the crap outta Slade and save his brother.

Dick smiled at Red Hood sadly and then faced Slade. "I'm coming. At least give him the places of the bombs." Dick said and Deathstroke sighed. "That was a lie. I just needed you to hurry up, we have a mission in a week and I need you prepared." Deathstroke said and Dick growled.

Dick faced Red Hood and said, "Take care. I love you Little Wing. " Dick put the mask on and tied it around his head. His mask was like Deathstroke's except black and two eye slots.

Red Hood watched depressed as he watched his brother leave with Deathstroke.

"I'll find you Dickie." Red Hood said to himself and saw Dick's Nightwing uniform. Red Hood gathered it up and ran to his motorcycle and put it in the compartment and drove off to a Zeta beam.

------------

Red Hood beamed himself into the Mountain and saw the Young Justice and the original members in there.

"Oh bats..." Red Hood grumbled and watched as everyone took a battle stance. "Who are you?!" L'gaan demanded and Red Hood snorted and crossed his arms.

"Wow, that's crappy battle stances. I would give you tips but I'm here on business." Red Hood said and Kauldar stepped in. "Who are you? We will talk if you tell us your name." Kauldar said and all of a sudden Impulse zoomed in.

"That's Red Hood! Man its weird seeing someone like you in a place like this!" Impulse said and Red Hood glared and Impulse stopped. "Red Hood? Wait, your the man who kills his victims!" Wally yelled.

"Good for you now do you want a gold star or let me speak?" Red Hood snapped and everyone backed down. "Yeah I'm Red Hood but..dang it! I wished Dickie told you instead of me." Red Hood grumbled.

Red Hood slowly took his helmet off and ran a hand through his hair shaking it out.

  "My name is Jason Todd, the second Robin." Jason already expected the gasps and the confusion so he waited and sighed. "Wait, I heard the second Robin....died." Wally said and Jason tensed.

  "I did." Jason said knowing he won't be able to get out of this. "How did you come back? You said you died.." Artemis said softly and Jason's hand twitched over his gun defensively.

  "I was brought back, and that's how I got the white bangs if you wanted to know. So if you want to keep asking questions about something that's not your business then can I continue why I'm here?" Jason snapped and Kauldar could see how he wanted to pull his gun out but didn't.

  "What going on?!" Red Robin yelled as he came jogging in. Jason saw Red Robin come up and frown.

  "Jay? What are you doing here?" Red Robin asked and everyone looked back and forth between the two. Jason quickly put his helmet on and sighed.

  "What I'm about to tell-" Red Robin interrupted and said, "Wait, where's Nightwing? You wouldn't have come unless he needed something or something..." Red Robin trailed off and froze. "Jay, please tell that's not what happened." Red Robin asked desperately.

  Red Hood squatted to Red Robin's height and placed a hand gingerly on his shoulder. "Look, he's still alive-" Red Robin started shaking and Red Hood sighed. He was going to regret doing this but this was his little brother. He pulled Red Robin into a hug.

  Everyone jaws went slack and Red Hood felt Red Robins arms wrap around him but they let go a little after they embraced because they didn't like that everyone was watching.

  "Nightwing's been compromised. I need access to his guest room here." Red Hood said and stood as Red Robin started walking. "Follow me and hurry! We can get Batman to help!" Red Robin said and they were leaving until Wally.

  "What do you mean Nightwing's been compromised?" Wally asked and everyone was worried. "Like you care. All you guys do is give him disappointed looks like you run the place. Guess what, we're his brothers who actually care about him." Red Hood said.

  Everyone couldn't say no to that.

  "What's going on–Red Hood. What are you doing here?"

  "Ah bat crap.." Red Hood grumbled and turned to face face Batman.

  "Hey Bats, how are ya?"

--------------

  Tension!

  Last night me, my mom, and my dad were in their room watching London has Fallen and whenever the action scenes came on all I did was shout "SUBDUE!"

  I don't know.

  I hope you all love the chapter I will be updating more and another chapter of Ezra's Blind is coming up at Thursday and I will make sure nothing will stop it. You can all hold me to it!

  Lava you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 288 9
Just a few oneshots about your favourite boy wonder. I don't do smuts and I don't do angst, just fluff pieces and stories. There may be a little angs...
2.8K 128 13
Oneshots/stories about the fams in Young Justice. You know, BatFam, ArrowFam, etc. Requests always accepted! I have another oneshots book for couples...
253K 5.7K 19
"Am I the only one I know Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat Shadows will scream that I'm alone" I don't own any of the characte...
8.6K 206 12
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN YJ OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THIS IS A LGBTQIA SHIP, NOT REALLY IN YJ. THANK YOU, ENJOY. WARNING: Suicide, LGBTQIA, slight ns...