The Sakamaki Brother

By Yusuke_Kitagawa

Kaoru is the 2nd oldest son and only son of Karl Heniz 4th wife, Alyssa . He is difficult to deal with a time... More

Coming to live with the brothers
Meeting the brothers
Kaoru Sakamaki
Theme songs
Werewolves attack and hurting
Chat with my friends and family part 1

Talking to Yui and scaring her

3.3K 80 1
By Yusuke_Kitagawa

I smile at Kanato as distusting smell comes to my nose and I nearly gag.

"Bitch-Chan, meet our older brother Kaoru~" I glare at the blonde and get up to scare her but Ruki Mukami stops me. 

"Oi, you smell disgusting Yui Komori." My low tone makes her run away. I laugh darkly and my pet snake hisses as he wraps around my neck. 

"Who knew she would be funny, Matthew." A male with short purple hair and grey eyes in a butler suit.

"She is afraid of you, master." He laughs as his snake pupils are filled with michief. I laugh quietly and I leave to go in my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 275 38
For et år siden forsvandt Evelyn's forældre sporløst. Hendes verden har ikke været den samme siden. En dag finder Evelyn en bog i et hemmeligt rum un...
7 0 1
seseorang menjad pujaan
2.5K 49 21
Den 26 årig Alicia Fields lever et liv i ensomhed. Hendes liv begynder ikke at give nogen mening for hende længere. Og hun bruger hendes hverdag på a...
150 5 1
En helt anden verden og isoleret fra menneskenes. En fortælling af en "ung" fyr som er vampyr, som bærer store byrder fra fortiden og hvordan han st...