My Life In Nashville

By Rebaconcert13

The life of Reba's daughter, Tennessee. More

My Life In Nashville
Getting A Home
Finding My Parents
Figuring Out What To Do
Getting To Know My Parents
Reba Cheating?
Getting The Facts
Author's Note
Separation
Seperation Part 2
The Rumors/Aunt Janine

Normal?

152 5 0
By Rebaconcert13

Mama and I have been trying to live life as normal as possible but it's weird not having daddy in the house anymore. I have had a lot of homework these days because exams are coming up in 3-4 weeks. I think they're trying to cram as much stuff as they can into our heads before exams. Mama goes to L.A. next week for the American Country Countdown Awards to give Uncle Kix and Uncle Ronnie the Nash Icon Award which Mama received last year. And I can't go because of school. Come to think about it I don't want to because think Mama and Uncle Ronnie are sharing a room because Aunt Janine is staying here in Nashville. I'm staying with her because Mama doesn't want me to be home alone. This is going to be the most awkward week ever because I know about Mama and Uncle Ronnie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
240K 8.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...