Tempting

By Sincerely_EAH

"I'm sure you want to taste me just as much as I want to taste you." "You're wrong, so get off of me." I said... More

Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Epilogue
New Story!

Sixteen

74.2K 2.4K 408
By Sincerely_EAH

When I got back to my room I made a bee line for the bathroom, stripping out of my gown and immersing myself in the hottest bath possible.

It was going to suck no longer being in this beautiful suite after tonight. I was going to miss the extravagant view outside of the window, jetted bathtub, comfortable satin sheets, black gift box...

Whoa, I hadn't noticed that box before! Clearly my hurried mission to the bathroom had blurred my line of sight because the box was right on top of my bed. What could is possible be? I'd already gotten my plaque and check from the gala so was this another part of my honor?

I quickly dried my body with the towel wrapped around me and then changed into a pair of boy shorts and a tank top. Then I picked up the box reading the gold "Prada" letters front and center.

Thus, when I opened it, I was both infatuated and upset. This had to be the work of Francisco. Who else would buy me a pair of the exact nude suede heels that had been ruined by wine.

Well now he would get to hear my voice curse him out and tell him to never talk to me again.

I reached for my door and when I opened it, Francisco was just approaching my suite looking like an Armani Exchange ad in the flesh with his fitted white v-neck and cashmere lounge pants.

"We need to talk." He walked past me and shut the door himself. "I see you got my gift."

"I did, but I don't want it."

"I ruined the others so I wanted to replace them."

"Well I don't want anything from you so just say what you need to say, take the 'gift', and leave."

"The gift is yours." He began. "And are you really going to listen to me?" I nodded, pressing my back to the door as he stood a couple feet away from me.
He was so handsome and sexy that I was tempted to just jump on him and have one final bang out.

"The reason I acted like a-like a-"

"Dick."

"Yes, like a dick after sex was because I like you Annabelle."

"Obviously." I shrugged. He liked teasing me and he liked the challenge. Clearly I knew that.

"No, I actually like you." He corrected. "We spent so much time flirting and talking. I was confused because we fucked..." he nervously chuckled, "and I immediately realized that I like you. Not because of sex but for so many other reasons." I looked at him with furrowed brows because I didn't know if I was hearing this correctly. So I let him continue while I stayed silent.

"So I'm sorry for the way I reacted after everything." He looked directly into my eyes during his apology. All I could do was bite my lip. He really liked my bitchy self?

"Well, we've only talked a few times."

"I know. You made me like you in a short amount of time." He gave a slight smirk. "Am I making sense?"

"Um-yes." I nodded. He was making perfect sense. It was scary how much I wanted to admit to myself that the feeling was mutual. That even though this had only been a two week journey, he had caused me to experience every emotion from his presence and I truly liked him. Even now, my heart pounded as he caught my glance.

"This wasn't supposed to happen Francisco." He nodded and shrugged.

"It's my fault for-"

"No, no I mean-it's weird but-" I sighed heavily and continued, "I kept thinking about you after that night and I didn't know why. I should hate you right now but I don't."

"Look," he took a few steps toward me, placing his hand flat on the door I leaned on and putting the other hand on my hip. "Annabelle, there's something about you that makes me crazy and it took the other night to show me. I know this is your last night here but let me make it your best night."

I held my breath and looked up into his eyes. I'm sure I looked like a little kitten in that moment but that's how I felt in his presence. Innocent, delicate, timid, and I could tell Francisco liked it.

"This is what you want?" I asked.

"Yes. And this is what you want." He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "açúcar." I shivered at his tone and felt his tongue flick my ear. His hands trailed slowly down my arms. I moaned in response to his kisses moving down my neck where his tongue occasionally teased at. In an instant he took a nip of the tender flesh which caused me to make a mouse-like squeak.

"Shhh, quiet baby."

"I-I can't." I quivered at the second nip, followed by a firm squeeze of my ass.

"You look so sexy tonight. You're teasing me."

"I didn't mean to." I moaned loudly, wrapping my arms around his neck as he traced my lips with his.

"Yes you did." He lifted me up and began to hungrily devour my lips.

Within seconds, I could feel my boy shorts being moved aside gently and then his fingers began to trace my slit. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist and threw my head back in anticipation as he inserted a finger inside of me.

"Oh shit." I swore, feeling the intensity. He then inserted a second finger and began to finger fuck me in the air. I was already feeling exhilaration from the pleasure and wanted more.

"You're getting so wet baby." He continued but began walking me over to the bed. I kept a tight hold on him until he set me down and licked his fingers clean.

"Is it sweet?" I asked a bit shyly. He chuckled lightly and nodded. He didn't stop to rest. He continued by lifting my tank top to expose my hard nipples. I bit my lip as he looked at them, touching all around my pink buttons but not making contact with them until I got impatient.

I took one of his fingers into my mouth and placed the wet unit right on my left nipple. Francisco wasted no time pinching and pulling at both. But once his mouth came in contact with my sensitive nubs it was an entirely new experience.  He nibbled, tugged, licked, sucked, and circled them each while continuing to massage the sensitive bud over my boy shorts.  I writhed and twisted, unable to control the erotic peak his actions were bringing me to.  It was unlike anything I'd ever felt and within seconds he increased my pleasure by roughly pulling down my boy shorts and burying his face between my legs, too impatient to slide them off entirely.

"Oh-my gosh Fran-Francisco! I can't..." I trailed off, moaning as I felt his warm tongue tease my most intimate part.

"Tell me how much you like it." He demanded in a raspy grunt. I did my best to get words out of my mouth.

"I like it-so-much."

"Louder."

"I like is SO much." I felt my body begin to lose control as I clawed at the bed sheets and began to pant wildly. "Francisco-I'm gonna-cum"

"So cum." He said firmly and it was all I needed to release myself into his mouth.

"Shit." I cursed, falling back.  A moment later I felt Francisco move on top of me and use only one arm to bring me higher onto the bed.

"Oh no, we're not done yet." He smirked and pulled his member out from his pants which caused my mouth to water.  Without a second thought, I pushed his body back and brought my mouth close to him.
"I need to taste it." And without permission, I ran my tongue up his shaft seductively and stopped right at the tip.

"Ahhh-deus" Just hearing his native tongue turned me on and I channeled it by wrapping my mouth around his member, trying to take in as much as possible.  He grabbed a handful of my hair and began to slightly control my movement.
"Baby, go faster." I did so and a minute later he shot himself in my mouth and I took it all in.

Francisco pulled my body to his and touched my bottom lip.

"Open." I opened my mouth and received a nod of approval from him. "Boa menina"

I stood on my knees and stripped my tank top to reveal my full body to him.  I don't know what had gotten into me tonight, but I was acting as if a true freak was unleashed.  Was it because I knew this would be my last night with him?

"I'm going to fuck you so hard açúcar." He purred, spreading my legs open and stroking himself to bring that large thing back up.  He pinned my arms over my head before slowly inserting himself into me. I let out the signature gasp of penetration and felt helpless without my hands.

"So tight." He whispered right into my ear as he began to move in and out of me, gradually increasing his pace.  I bit my lip hard, though before I could even begin to adjust to this position, he pulled out of me and turned me around to my stomach.  Then to my surprise, he brought my body up until I was on my knees and his arm was wrapped across my torso as he inserted himself back in. 

I almost screamed but he covered my mouth and bit my ear.

"Shh Annabelle" He said with a slight chuckle, finding my ecstasy to be entertaining.

"It's so good." My mind couldn't contain the pleasure I was feeling from this experience and after turning me to face him slightly he said,

"I told you I would do this."  Moments later we were both brought to our peak with me clawing at his back. 

I fell on top of his body, breathing heavily until I came down from my sexual high.  Francisco moved some of my hair from my face as I laid down feeling his chest rise and fall steadily. 

Did I really just have sex with Francisco? Again? Sure, we'd just confessed our feeling for each other but could I believe this man that I totally felt was a womanizer in both his past and present life. I was just the ultimate freak with him and what if this was just a game to him.  Had I been that stupid to believe his midnight confession?

"Annabelle" Francisco said my name in a low tone.  I didn't respond but he continued, "I'm sorry if I hurt you before." In that moment I lifted my head from his chest and looked square into his green eyes.  He sounded so genuine, not that he didn't before, but I'd focused so hard on proving what he's said to be invalid.  I needed to open myself to the possibility that he could actually like me the way I was beginning to like him.

Just as I came to this revelation a small smile spread over my lips.  Francisco looked taken back by my reaction and cocked his head.  Then he let out a low laugh and shook his head, returning my head to its place on his chest gently.

"Goodnight" I said finally, as we both drifted to sleep.

Author's Note: Comment/Vote if you're enjoying this story! Feedback is appreciated so I know to update sooner :) Only a couple chapters left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.6K 30
"You are real dumb, you know that?" "Excuse me?" Mockingly, Eliot places her hand over her chest. "I'm deeply offended, Octavia! I'm a smart sexy co...
14.8M 264K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
655K 10.9K 41
The now graduated Kim Torres has a chance to work in an office,offered by her friend.When they arrive she immediately spots the hottest man she's eve...
11.2M 300K 81
"Either you become a cheater and fuck me, or you break up with her and still fuck me. I'll win either way." . . "I usually get everything I want. Bu...