Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 5

4.9K 127 2
By ARAYAIK

Kerstin

There was a peaceful muteness over us as we ate brunch. Until Chance spoke "Babe this is really good. What did you use to season these eggs?" Dropping my head back I let out a roar of laughter looking at him with a serious face "I gone have to kill you if I tell you." Looking at Kerstin I burst out laughing right along with her. "You can't kill me your gone be lonely if you do" I said be for shoving the last of my food in my mouth. I had eaten two plates to Kerstin's one, but hey I'm a big guy. Getting up I grabbed our dirty dishes "Chance you don't have to do that I'll get it," she interjected. Kissing her forehead I rinsed them out sticking them in the dishwasher while I sent Kerstin to grab her thing so we could go. Gathering my things from her room Kerstin had placed them in a small backpack. "Let's go my lady," I said taking her hand in mine walking up to the front door.

Walking up to Chance's car I ran my hand up the side and smiled turning to him I leaned against it. "I think I'm gone have to buy me one of these babies. I'm thinking white with some white rims to match and purple interior," I said more to myself then to him. "Girl what you know about cars?" Pointing to my pride and joy, my Rolls-Royce Phantom, it is black with rims and yellow interior. "That's my baby Batman, Chance." The look on his face was price less I just fell out laughing. "Girl stop lying, I thought you were serious." He said slapping my ass. "I am serious! Look taking out the keys I walked over to it pulling him along and touched it making the alarm go off. He looked scared laughing I dangled the keys in his face the push the button making the alarm shut off." Only to have him push me up against the car and kiss me, the alarm went off against but I ignored it and kissed him back. Good thing we were in the privacy of my gated neighborhood or we would have been exposed and we haven't even been together a full day yet! Pulling back from the kiss I looked up at him with my hands on his chest. "Chace we can't be all kissy kissy freak me baby in public no more kisses like that one......in public," I rushed out and dropped my gaze from his. "Oh shit baby I'm sorry Damn this is gone be hard because you looking good as hell right now like you always do and I can barely walk straight because of my....." dropping his head he smiled big. Looked down I grabbed his junk in my hand "This gone be a problem Mr. Rogers?" "Girl you better stop that or we won't be going to my house," he said gripping my sides tight while placing his forehead on mine. "Fine let's go," I said pushing him off me fixing my dress and locking my car door.

Catching up to Kerstin I grabbed her hand and we walked over to my car. Opening up her door I helped her in buckled her up and ran around to the other side. Sliding in I started up the car and pulled off and hit the highway, it would take about 30 minutes to get to my house, when I looked over my baby was sleeping. She is so damn sexy. Pulling into the parking lot of the Stapleton condominium I parked in my spot, shutting off the car I looked over to see Kerstin still asleep. I most have worn her out this morning with our little game. I had to think of something to break our little tie, but she would never be safe. Opening her door I gathered her purse which by the way was heave as hell, slipping the backpack she pull my things in I picked her up carefully, she was a light as a feather shutting the door with my hip I made my way to my private condo. She was not a light sleeper! I thought as I walked into my closet and grabbed some black slacks, a red V-neck and some red shoes. Walking out the room I pulled off my clothes grabbed some briefs slipping them on along with the rest of my clothes. I had laid her down on my bed and gotten dressed and she still wasn't up. God she looked so beautiful laying there with her shapely legs in those heels. Walking over to her I ran my hand up her leg until I got to her core. Leaning over to her face I called her name and she didn't answer. Pushing down on her clit she opened her legs and moaned in her sleep. "Kerstin baby get up." Her eyes popped open and I pushed down again but instead of stopping I started moving it in circles while I watched her face. "Oh...oh sh...it," she moaned out closing her legs up. "Baby stop you already messed up my thong!" Grabbing her thong I pulled it to the side, "Well let me clean up the mess," I said with a smirk and dropped my head to her core. Sucking up all of her delicious juices up before placing her thong back into place. She was so mad I didn't make her cum, she was looking at me like I lost my mind. "Baby if I make you cum that's not all I'm gone do to you plus this is your punishment for falling asleep on my. Winking at her I walked into the bathroom and go a washcloth so I could wipe her off properly. Tapping her legs I waited for her to but she didn't, "open or I'm gone do it again but this time you're gone be begging for me to stop making you cum." They popped open when I said that laughing I slid my hands under her dress hooking my thumbs on her thong I pulled it down. Handing it on my bed post I smiled "I think I'm gone keep that right there." Her jaws drop to the floor. "Baby close your mouth before you catch bugs," I said as I began to wipe her legs and her beautiful waxed pus*y. She so freaky I'm trying to clean her up and she only gets wetter! Lord this one here is a keeper.

"Girl you so freaky stop so we can leave," I said looking down at her. She was creating a wet spot on my bed I gave up on trying to clean her up because she only got more turned on by it. Sitting up she let out a groan and pouted, then she fell back all of a sudden and dropped her hand down to her pus*y and started to move it in a circle. That shit was sexy as fuck! Leaning down I licked up all her juices and slapped her hand out the way. Right as she was reaching her peak I pulled back and kissed down her legs. If looks could kill I would be dead right now! Laughing at her I looked back down to her throbbing clit and said to her "This time I'm gone let you cum, but next time you touch my flawless little button I'm gone spank that ass. Understand?"

"Ah you so nasty!" she moaned arching her back.

"I'm not saying it again. Answer me...," I said moving away from her.

"I... I understand," she screamed out grabbing my head so I wouldn't move away.

"You're a really bad girl you know that?" All I got in response was her groans. Absorbing the sounds she made I gripped her thighs and dropped my head to her awaiting core. Locking my mouth around her, ready to catch her nectar pressing down on her little button with my hand she came screaming my name as I licked up all that she had to give until she caught her breath. Getting up I took the towel I was using to clean her the first time and tossed it in the hamper grabbing a fresh one I wet it and added some of my soap on it. Walking back in to the room she was as I left her and I successfully wiped her clean this time but not without her protesting it. I just told her I wanted to treat my lady right she blushed and relaxed. When I was done I returned to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. She can in and fixed herself back up and walked back into the room.

"Baby what are your plans for today?" I asked her when I walked back into the room.

"To spend the day with you," she replied looking at me with a shy smile.

"Well I was gone start looking over stuff for your house today with my partner. Do you wanna do that?"

"Ah who is your partner?"

I know she was worried about us getting out Carter wouldn't do that. "My baby brother"

"Oh okay well I guess we can do that. Are we going to your office?"

"Yeah, I'll text him come on lets go get us some food for the office we been here for almost two hours."

"What really?"

Looking down at my watch I nodded, "It is 3 o'clock baby come on." She smirked at that. Shaking my head I pulled her off the bed to her feet. She still had on her heels. Just fucking breath taking! I thought as we walked out the room. Running down the stairs ahead of her I stopped at the bottom and looked back at her. She was beyond beautiful standing there with her eye brow up looking down at me.

"Boy you are so weird!" Laughing I watched her come down the stairs, slipping my hand in her we walked out the door after I set the alarm.

Chance was such a gentleman, after he buckled me in we went to this new burger place called Smash Burger. We got to customize our orders, it was really cool. We got these delicious smelling giant burgers, fries, and shakes. "Yummy!" I said sipping my Oreo shake, getting lost in my own thoughts.

"Baby we're here," Chance said pulling me out of my thoughts as he pulled into the back parking lot of his office building and if was beautiful a skyscraper, even from the back. Looking over at him I smiled and grabbed our food as he came around opening my door. Handing him my hand he pulled me out and took the food bag while I leaned back over in the car to get our shakes which caused him to groan and slap my bottom.

"Babe stop," I said standing up all the way, it felt weird to call him that but in a good way because he was all mine.

"Babe?" he questioned with a sexy smirk on his lips.

Nodding I leaned onto him as we made our way into the building.

"You're so damn cute."

The inside of Chance's office building was completely gorgeous, the interior was calm yet strong and focused. It was just amazing it kind of reminded me of one of my workers work, I believe her name is Jasmine.

"Babe who decorated this place?"

"I think her name is Jas or something like that. Why baby you want her to do something work in your house?"

"No I just recognized her work she works for my company now. She has been with me for about nine years now. Before she came she told me she had to finish a project she started the year before. I'm guessing now that this is the project because she hasn't had any big projects like this since around that time plus she had the twins like five years ago."

"Ah yes it took two long years of her hard work to get this place looking like this inside, I had no idea how to decorate a thing!"

Laughing at the seriousness in his tone I glanced around once more taking in Jasmine's talent, as Chance grabbed my hand leading me to a bank of elevators pushing the call button. Once the elevator opened he pulled me in and onto his chest kissing the top of my head causing me to blush. I don't know when he pushed the floor button he moved to fast and graceful if you blinked and missed half of his movement.

Just as we finished up our food there was a tap on the door, before a guy with similar features to Chance walked in looking at some folders. When his head popped up he smiled and walked across the floor and gave his brother a bro hug.

"What's up man," he said to him. Turning to me he stuck out his hand to me "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. London, I am Carter."

Shaking his hand I smiled at his manners and spoke back to him, "It's nice to meet you too Carter and please call me Kerstin."

Grabbing my waist Chance pulled me back around his desk and onto his lap while Carter plopped down on the seat in front of the desk. Sliding the folder on the desk to us Carter spoke once more, "These are some of the designs with all the requirements you wanted we can mix and match if you want."

"Thanks," grabbing the folder I started pulling out house plans laying them along the desk top. Looking back at Chance I noticed him on his phone typing really fast.

"Babe you okay?" His head snapped up and he smirked at me calling him that in front of his brother, Carter was also smiling like a fool. Kissing my head he nodded and went back to typing. Looking back at the photos I started pulling the ones I really liked.

"Can you hand me a highlighter and a red pen out my bag babe?"

Reaching up to the desk drawer he pulled it out it was full of pens and markers of all type. Grabbing what I needed I went to work circling what I wanted in the house. I was looking at two photos of the living room they both were beautiful only thing is on was open and the other was closed in.

"Babe I like them both I don't know what to decide..."

"How about to mix it up do the closed up one but the middle wall make it glass so you can see and it will give it that open effect you want," he said looking over my shoulder at the photos then went back to typing on his phone. Hmm seems like I got myself a little genius I thought as I finished up with the photos asking Chance about things that I couldn't really decide on myself. Putting the ones I didn't like on top handing everything back to him he got up and walked out.

"See you guys later nice meeting you Kerstin. Brother call me later on," he said walking out the door.

Kerstin was sexy as she worked picking out what she liked, when it was something she didn't like very much she would make this little grunt noise it was cute as hell. I held back my laughing and finished going through my emails. I was shocked that she like my idea of doing the living room my way not only that but she asked me more about my opinion until she was done. She was very easy to please which was the real shocker because most women of her status were the total opposite, but then again she wasn't just any woman. Once my brother left I pulled her back onto my chest and rubbed her arms up and down. She was humming letting me know that I was giving her just what she needed after two hours of picking out things for her home. Turning around she smiled at me "I might have to keep you around after all," she said smirking at me. Leaning in I kissed soft her lips and squeezed her luscious thighs.

"Baby get up I can't take you sitting in my lap anymore those two hours were hell with you moving around and shit." Laughing she throw her head back, looking at me again she said "You mean like this," she turned around with her hands on my knees and started to wiggle and grind down putting more pressure on my lap.

"Girl I don't think you want to be punished so you better stop and get that ass up" I breathed pulling her back to against my chest into her ear causing her to groan. Squeezing her sides I lifted her up and placed her on her feet, standing up I grabbed her hand and turned her around and kissed her hard like my life depended on it. When she broke the kiss for much needed air I looked down to see her on my desk with me in-between her legs.

"Baby let me take you some where nice tonight," I said dropping my head to her neck.

"I can't tonight I have to go to my family dinner tonight. My mom decided we all needed to have them every two months and it happens to be tonight. I'm sorry. I would love for you to come but it has only been a day you know..."

"Oh baby it is okay I understand especially the mom and dinners thing we have one every now and then. It's almost six let me get you home, so you can get ready."

Kissing her head I grabbed her hand and we were off. After dropping her off at home and making sure she got it safely I headed to Gabe's house.

____________________________
DO NOT FORGET TO...

FAN
VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW
COMMENT

ARAYAIK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 20.6K 40
***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't give up... He doesn't let go... They say...
691 39 21
*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT* Roxanne Laurent, a young high class girl from upstate New York, lived to please her parents. Her mother always told her peo...
51.5K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
4K 48 9
Hendry Arnaud Camden came from a long line of wealth. Hendry was groomed to be one of the successors of his family's wealth. With all the strict rule...