Mr.Possessive's Monster

By Paigebrownie

Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't thin... More

C A S T - l I S T
1
2
3
4
1+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
5
7
8
2+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's POV)
9
10
11
12
3+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
13
14
15
16
4+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi POV)
1+ Ace
17
18
19
20
5+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's POV)
21
22
23
24
25
6+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
26
27
Cover making contest| CLOSED
28
29
30
31
32
7+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
33
cc
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
WONDER
Extra
Bonus Chapter
Rakings

6

46.9K 1K 413
By Paigebrownie

6-PROTECTIVE

                             The last thing that I remembered that night was Ace taking me home and him leaning in and kissing me like he insinuated at the park. He cupped my face with his hands. He tenderly kissed me saying he couldn't control himself any longer. When he finally broke the kiss I ran into my room and smiled at the how I was in love with him.

Well that's what I dreamed, nice dream wasn't it?

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, literally, on the floor. I was wrapped up in the sheets and face planted on the floor. My alarm woke me up." I'm up! I'm up!" I said disoriented.

I groaned when the pain of hitting the floor dived in. I'm probably going to get a bruise there, well that's what makeups for. I got up and went in my bathroom washing my face wincing when my hand grazed the tender skin." Ouch ouch ouch!"

I went to my closet and picked out a big sweater and black jeans pairing it with my Bailey bow uggs. I went to my desk looking for my foundation to cover the dark bruise. I don't really use it that much to I couldn't find it." When I don't need you your here but when I do- poof! Into thin air."

My eye caught sight of it but when I found it my hand knocked it over." No not no no!" It felt to the floor seeping into my carpet.

I sighed irritated and just pulled on my shoes and left out the house. I wonder if mom is still here. I looked in the kitchen to see if she was there cooking something. She wasnt, all I saw was a hundred dollar bill on the island.

Frowning slightly I  began walking to school, today has started off really shitty. Hopefully I see Ace today, maybe he could hang out after school. That would be fun.

After 34 minutes of walking I arrived at school. My feet were icicles, it hurt and I was very pissed at that moment. I scanned the front of the school to see people heading in, I followed. I arrived to my class before most people, the students slowly trickled into the room.

Including Ace and Levi." Hay Grac- Whoa what happened to your face?" He asked concerned, I frowned touching my face. It hurt bad when u fell I must have hit my cheek on something other than the floor

Both pair of eyes scanned my face, Levi looked pissed- Why should he be pissed I'm the one who fell." Yeah Hadley what happened? Who hurt you?" He said stepping dangerously close to me, his jaw clentched

He thinks someone hurt me, I literally fell of my bed.

I let out a laugh." I didn't get hurt, you silly goose I fell off my bed." He didn't look unamused. I looked at Ace for help but he shrugged not knowing what to do.

"Cut the crap Hadley. Who.Hurt.You? I'm not going to ask again." His breath fanned my face, his lips grazing my ear.

I gulped, why did he think I was lying?" Dude I literally just fell off my bed this morning. Don't believe me, I don't care." I smiled ending the conversation.

I looked up to the teacher who had just came into the room. I retried to concentrate but it was kind hard giving that I had a set of eyes staring at me."Quit it, Levi." I said with a hush whisper.

He smirked and pointed at my bruise." I will find out, dollface." He sounded strained." I know your hiding something, and when I find out I'll bite it out of you until your screaming my name." My heart sped up, my palms became sweaty. What the hell was he doing to me?

I shot up from seat, the class students turned there heads towards me as I had lost my mind." Um Ms.Brim can I go to the bathroom?"

"Uh yes dear." She said looking at me confused. I sent her a tight grimace, quickly I went out the room. Wanting my heart beat to slow. Making my way to the bathroom, I splashed water on my face- clearing my mind.

But all I could think was,

Levi, Levi, Levi.

He was spiraling in my thoughts because of his stupid comment. He's just so annoying, claiming me as his like I'm a damn object." This is so stupid, why am I over thinking this. I'll just stay clear of hi-"

All of a sudden my back was pushed up against the tile wall. I was greeted with green eyes, my breath hitched throat. When I thought I could get away from him, here he is." Miss me?" He winked.

I squirmed out of his reach." Get off of me Levi! I swear to god I'll-"

"What would you do sweetheart make me fall off bed." He said mocking me. I glared at him, the strongest glare I could muster." Cute, you remind me of puppy."

I sighed letting the back of my head hit the tile." What do you want levi? I told you I felt of my freaking bed not get hit in the face." I said softly not wanting to make this anything more than it is.

He scanned my face to is if I was lying." Ok I sort of believe you but are you sure Melissa, or Stephenie didn't hurt you?"

Why would they want to hurt me? They probably don't even know I exist." No, why would they try to hurt me? They don't even know me, why would they even want to know me, I mean come on look at me." I said lowly averting my eyes, I just downed the mood.

Just thinking about how no one likes me puts me in some sort of depression. His hand turned my head look at him, oh God his face was close. I could just lean in and kiss him but I wouldn't do because I don't like him.

Well that's what I keep telling myself." You need to think more highly of your self. Your a stunnung girl Hadley you just need to show it..." He was getting closer. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the kiss to come, the kiss that I was dreading, the kiss that would  break me.

But it didn't come, his forehead just pressed against mine." I gave up on that when sophomore year came around." I said sourly.

"Hadley let me take you out?" He said licking his lips, staring me in my eyes. Wait he wants to take me out? As in a date? Why?

I tried to push him away but he didn't budge his lips just grew closer to my face." No I don't want to." I said whispering.

"Oh baby it wasnt a question." He whispered back, laying a light feather like kiss on the corner of my mouth. I grabbed his shoulders trying to push him away. He finally let go and walked out not before winking back at me

Is it bad that I'm getting used to his kisses.

***

After school was over I went to my locker to collect my stuff. When I closed my locker I locked eyes with Ace. I smiled him." Hey Ace."

"Hey Gracey, are you alright? That thing that happened earlier made you seem a little out of it all day." He asked, yeah he was right, all day I have had this feeling in side my stomach all day.

I shook my head and grinned." I'm fine." He gave me a flat look." I am, honest! I'm just a little hungry, that's all."

Ace's face lit up." Do you want to go to get som-" My eyes averted to behind him, Levi was heading our way with a smug look on his face." Hey you look a bit pale are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I should be going. I have somewhere to be." I rushed away from him, swing my bag over my shoulder and into the parking lot. I cursed and remembered that I walked. I quickly tried to make my way out of the the parking lot but obviously failed when my hand was caught.

Levi stood in front of me." Bad move kitten." He dragged me towards his car not letting my hand go. Once we got to his car he sat in the driver's seat and I sat in the other." No let's go get something to eat first."

"I'm not hungry-"

He slipped his hand on my thigh." I know your hungry, you wanna know how I know- because you didn't eat lunch kitten. I won't let my little kitten starve herself."

"I'm not yours." I grumbled swatting his hand away." I didn't bring my money with me- so I can't get anything."

He laughed grinning at me." This is a date kitten. I'm paying." My heart fluttered, this was a date? My first date is with a guy I despise. My face heated up and I pursed my lips." What cat got your tongue, no pun intended."

I shook my head looked out the window. We drove in silence, I looked down at my fingers. I wanted to break the ice." So this is awkward.."

He stopped the car infront of a place. Levi turned towards me, he reached over un buckling me and made the seat lean back. Before I knew it he was ontop of me." Levi what are you d-doing?"

"Your so cute when you stutter." I bit my lip, he groaned leaning closer." I can't  hold this in Hadley, your intoxicating- I just want to eat you up. Hmm why don't I?" He leaned down on me chuckling at my discomfort.

I scrunched up my face." Stop doing this, this makes me so embarrassed." I grumbled. I had a plan but it had to do with alot of confidence and I didn't have it.

I swallowed my pride and put on the toughest smirk." You know what?" I leaned up my hand reaching for the door handle. I parted my lips slightly looking him in his eyes. He looked really surprised- to hell I was too.

I winked my kneed him and opened the car door." Bad bad Hadley." He groaned a smile playing on his lips. I laughed, I laughed at how I pulled it off.

"Where are we going, stupid. You brought me here, where are we eating?" He smiled turning me around to face a large building that had the words. SHACK SHAKE.

My mouth stood agape, I started to walk a little towards her." I've never been here before." I said softly.

Levi's arm snaked around my shoulders. I found my self leaning in smiling, I this was a first. Besides from the meeting with Ace's friends, I've never been out with friends." I'm glad to be your first."

I started to blush profusely. We soon got a table inside and sat down. The inside was very retro and cool. My eyes wondered the place in awe. I was snapped out of my daze by Levi snapping in my face." Hay kitten what do you want?" He motioned to the menu.

I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear." Um I don't know?" I scanned it." Um well i'll have anything your having with an exception of a chocolate Milkshake."

He chuckled and smiled." Alright kitten anything." This wasn't the Levi I thought I hated, he was ruthless, mean, demanding, but now all I saw kindness, love and lust.

He was so cunfusing." Levi... Can I ask you anything? Can I ask you why you are you doing all of this? Why are acting like you care?" I said nibbling on a fry that the came with my meal.

His eyes glimmered with mischief." Because I'm in love with you hadley. What about that do you not understand, you are mine and I love you." He said like I was supposed to know.

He liked me, what the hell? Nobody likes me why would he like me. Let alone lov-" No you do. Don't say I just know your lying to me." I rolled my eyes and took and drink from my Milkshake that tasted like heaven- I might add.

Levi rolled up the shirt he was wearing, it was a dark grey long sleeve. He was also wearing a black leather jacket, the typical bad boy outfit that we have all read about." What are you calling me a liar, Kitten."

Yes

"I'm calling you incapable of loving me, for fucksake my mother doesn't even love me enough to to stay home for two days." I gasped at what I just said covering my mouth.

He looked shocked, a swirl of pity lingered in his eyes. This exactly what I didn't want, I didn't want anyone pitying me." I'm sorry, just disregard what I just said ok." I said looking down a my food. I kind of just lost my appetite.

"Have you been lonely for this long?" He choked out taking my hand." Hadley talk to me." His voice wavered slightly when I didn't respond.

Bad memories came back, of me just being alone sitting by the window waiting for my dad to come back with a hell of a reunion present. But that never happened and my dreams just stayed dreams.

So I just carried on,

Existing.

"Can we just get going, I'm not really in the mood to eat much." I forced smile looking at him. He nodded and asked the guy for the check.  My Milkshake was put in a plastic to go cup and we left the store.

We made our way back to the car but I was stopped by him grabbing my forearm." Hadley are sure your alright." We were standing in the middle of the street, no cars were in view.

I nodded grinning." Yup I'm great! This Milkshake was awesome. Tanks for bringing me here." I said flipping my switch, I didn't want to down the mood anymore than I have.

My phone started ringing Ace's face lit up on my screen, I licked my lips and smiled." Hey Ace!"

Ace spoke through the phone." Hay Gracey I just want to check on you to see it you were ok."

"Yeah I'm fine, I got something to eat. That's all." My eyes looked up to Levi to see him across the street at the side of his car. He looked pissed like really lissed, why? I dont know.

He sighed in relief." Yeah you just seemed a little out of it. Well the New York trip is in a few days I hope your up to going with us." He asked.

"Yup of course I wouldn't miss it for anythin-" tires screeched as a car came down the street.

I dropped my phone letting out a scream, I want to move but I was too in shock to move a muscle. I heard Levi shout my name but I didnt heard anything, all I heard was ringing in my ears as the impact of the car his my rips sending me flying.

Next thing I saw was black.

****

HIIIIIIIIIIII GUISEEEEEEE. Hay font look at me like that I didn't mean for that to happen I just didn't want to right a happy chapter today. Sorry I ensure you she lives, duh it's only getting his by a car at 60MPH. Psh not a big deal.

Thanks for reading and writing commenting I really appreciate it. I love you guisesss.

WE HIT 300 READS IN SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT TO DIE BAEEES.

love ya

Hahahaha: Not edited well, sorry. |-/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
161K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
59.3K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
3.2M 83.1K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...