brick walls.

By haIlelujah

welcome to my crib. More

111 24 14
By haIlelujah

as mentioned, i'm nicole and i happen to be a seventeen year old girl whose coffee intake is higher than her gpa. i  have a thing for late night adventures that inspire deep conversations. i have been told that i was born in the wrong generation due to my extreme politeness and obsession with all things seventies and eighties. i spend most of my time reading and listening to my extensive record collection. i have a lot to say but most of the time i have trouble expressing it so i apologize in advance if i ever seem difficult. it doesn't take much to put a smile on my face, i am a simple person who finds happiness in the smallest of things. i firmly believe that everything happens for a reason. and finally, if you related to any of these, please talk to me. i'm always desperately in need of friends. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 25.1K 42
Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual on 23 March 2021|| ||Highest ranking: #...
342K 15.1K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
6.2K 816 10
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...