Favorite || Nicki Minaj & Dea...

Par sunangelxxi

When you leave I say "damn, I fucking miss him" I just wanna be your vixen Give you something real wet, to pu... Plus

오F A V O R I T E오
2.Your Mind
3.Sweet Talk
4.Somebody Else
5.Feeling Myself
6.Same Place
7.All Eyes On You
8.Needed Me
9.Super Bass
10.News & Instagram Feed
11.Listen Closely
12.Shine Bright
13.Big Decisions
14.Moving In
15.Time Skip
16.Real Love

1.On Set Romance

4.9K 132 10
Par sunangelxxi

오1. On Set Romance

What we have here is irreplaceable
No, I won't trade this for nothing

6 Months Earlier

We pushed through the door, his mouth wet and hot on my neck as he covered it with kisses.

My jacket was thrown off before he pushed me against the wall, attacking my lips with his.

My leg wrapped around his waist while his hand dragged up my leg, caressing my thigh, before pressing it against him as he went higher up my skirt, the heel of my shoe digging into the back of his leg.

I gasped when he pushed his prominent erection against me, squeaking in surprise and biting his lip in retaliation when I felt his hand on my ass.

We pulled apart when I tugged on his sweater to pull it off, gasping for breath as we stared into each other's eyes.

His hand held my face, his fingers caressing my cheekbones, as I watched the rainbow of emotion cross through his deep green eyes.

"Sweetheart," he whispered. "I need you. I can't wait any longer."

"Have me," I whispered against his lips as he dragged the strap of my tank down my shoulder, breaking his lips from mine, to kiss down my neck and across my collarbone.

He kept me panting as he kissed lower, brushing his lips across the top of my breasts and making me shiver at the thought of what those lips would feel like on the rest of my body.

"Cut!" the director yelled, breaking me out of my lust-induced daze, and forcing me to focus on what was going on around me, and more so, who was wrapped around me.

"Jon," I murmured, pushing his face away from my cleavage and forcing him to look up at me.

"What?" he asked, looking confused as to why I stopped him.

"Eric yelled cut, Jon. You can let go of me now," I said, motioning to the hand he had on my ass, holding me against him.

"What if I don't want to?" Jon asked as he smirked, pulling me tighter against him to feel the bulge in his jeans.

"Don't even go there, Jon," I told him as I pushed him off me, turning away from him to hide the blush on my face.

When I looked up, I saw the raised eyebrow of our director.

"That was great," Eric said, clapping his hands together. "Try to tone it down a bit, don't get so handsy, this is supposed to be both of your first times. We don't want it to look raunchy," Eric added.

"Sure thing, sir," Jon said as he nodded, winking at me when he saw me looking at him, causing me to roll my eyes. "Of course, if Ms. Minaj wanted to practice, I'd be more than happy to practice with her," Jon said.

"Not on your life, buddy." I scoffed, turning my head away from him, so he couldn't see how much I would love to 'practice' with him.

Stop it! My mind continued to yell at me. Jon was not someone I could get involved with, especially when I heard about his past.

"Alright, break for a few minutes, get your make-up redone, and be back here in fifteen. We're going to reshoot this," Eric told us, walking away before giving any of us a chance to respond.

"I was serious about practicing Onika since we just met and all; I think it would be great to try to work on our chemistry and get to know each other," Jon said, sounding surprisingly profound.

"Umm.." I said.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind getting to know each other, in other ways as well," Jon said ashe smiled, bringing his hand up to caress my arm.

"Fuck you," I hissed as I threw his hand off my arm.

"I'd love to," he smirked. "When and where?" He asked.

I walked away from him without responding, slightly flustered from the panty-wetting smirk he kept giving me.

"Stupid, sexy, cocky motherfucker," I grumbled as I walked into my dressing room.

"Who's a motherfucker?" Julissa, my best friend and goddess of all things make-up and fashion, asked as I sat in my seat, and she pulled out her brushes.

"My Co-star, Jon," I stated, closing my eyes as she began to touch up my makeup.

"Sexy?" she asked, the smile present in her voice.

"I never said that," I retorted, not able to hide the blush that bloomed on my face.

"Someone's crushing on their co-star," She sang as she reapplied some lipstick.

"I can't be," I whined, looking into her laughing eyes.

122,000 likes
deanambrose On set with the lovely @nickiminaj 😍 and she is amazing
View all 741 comments
nickiminaj 😍

While filming in Canada, Jon invited me to dinner to get to know each other better. Though initially hesitant, I agreed since I didn't know my way around.

At the seafood restaurant Jon had chosen, knowing my love for it, I relaxed with a margarita.

Later, tipsy and amorous, we returned to the hotel.

Jon kissed me passionately, and I eagerly responded, our chemistry undeniable.

"Jon, I want you," I breathed.

I wiggled my hips, pressing myself against his semi-hard cock. He groaned and plunged his tongue into my mouth while I ran my hands through his hair and tangled my hands into it. I moaned against his lips, and I could spend all day kissing him.

He rubbed his hands up and down my back, leaving goosebumps on my skin; I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist and pressed my body against his.

He broke the kiss so we could both catch our breath; he wrapped his arms around my waist and grinned at me.

"Hold on tight," He said, standing up next to the bed and pulling the comforter off. "It looks better on the floor right now," He added.

He hooked his thumbs into the lacy underwear tugged them down my tanned legs, and tossed them on the floor. He glanced at me completely lying naked in the middle of the bed as he threw his underwear aside.

He kissed his way from my ankle to my hip and across my stomach, "You are so beautiful," He murmured as he kissed his way up to my breasts.

He kneaded one while he sucked on the other, twirling his tongue around my sensitive nipple. He released it with a soft pop and turned his attention to my other breast; I moaned and dragged my nails up and down his muscular back.

"Jon!" I gasped as he pinched both nipples.

He grinned and kissed my lips hard. He looked into my eyes and gently pushed my legs apart, cupping my pussy in his hand.

"Stop playing with me," I whispered.

He slipped two fingers inside me, slowly finger fucking me. I dug my fingers into his shoulders as he thrust his fingers in and out, curling them inside of me making me gasp in pleasure, "Yes, Jon, don't stop," I kept gasping.

He moved his fingers in and out faster as the palm of his hand hit against my clit as I raised my hips to meet his hand, he felt my walls tighten around his fingers, and he stopped, pulling out and chuckling at my frustrated sigh.

"Babe, you know I'm not done with you yet," He said as he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "Taste yourself," He said, pressing his fingers between my lips.

Watching me suck his fingers made his cock jump. He couldn't wait any longer, and he needed to be inside of me. He grabbed a condom from the bedside table and quickly covered himself.

"How do you want me to pleasure you tonight, babe?" He asked, smiling down at me.

U grinned and rolled onto my stomach, raising my ass into the air. "How do you feel about this?" I asked, wiggling her backside at him.

"Oh, you know I love that, babe!" He said, kneeling behind me and kneading my ass cheeks.

He slowly slid his cock inside of me, enjoying the soft moans that escaped from my lips. He paused once he was entirely inside of me and rubbed his hands from my hips up to my back to my shoulders and back down.

Then he gripped my hips and started thrusting slowly and gently at first, giving me time to adjust.

I buried my face in the bedsheets and pushed my ass into him, silently telling him to move faster. He gripped my hips and started thrusting harder and faster, my increasing wetness making it easy for him to pound me hard.

I cried out his name and pushed back, meeting his thrusts.

He knew he wouldn't last long at this pace, and I was nowhere near ready to cum yet, so he pulled out and flipped me onto my back.

I yelped in surprise when all of a sudden, I was on my back in the middle of the bed, looking up at Jon. His eyes were glazed over with lust. He licked his lips and started rubbing my nub; I moaned and spread my legs wider, giving him total access to my body.

He covered my body with his and slowly slid back inside of me, groaning in pleasure as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You are so beautiful," He whispered in my ear as he slowly started moving inside of me.

I moaned his name and dragged my hands up and down his back, kissing his shoulders and his neck while he thrusted faster and harder. "Yes, Jon, oh god..." I moaned against his skin.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

153K 4.6K 61
"She accepts the craziness within me and that's gotta be love" SONG FOR BOOK : Adele - Remedy Jon's life is wrestling and simply trying to get throu...
110K 2K 29
When Seth Rollins asked his best friend Karina Mykael to travel with him. She didn't expect to fall in love with her best friend and be reunited with...
131K 3.3K 108
This is my WWE one shots book I am now taking requests but please bear in mind I am new to this and it may take time for requests to be done as I am...
36K 968 20
Now I've got hopes for tomorrow And I've got more patience than time A better understanding of life's unspoken side Look what you've done And now I'm...