He's Different | p.jm

By jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

38

3.3K 219 104
By jungkookras

(Hey guys so simple chapter today, next one will be quite problematic, VOTE & COMMENT RIGHT NOW ILY!)

"TAEHYUNG!"

I sprinted at full speed, eyes streaming down my face, my heart ached along with my legs as I stared at my best friend who was beaming back at me.

His arms spread open as he called my name.

I slammed into his chest, hugging his form, pulling him closer, as I sobbed desperately.

"Oppa...I missed you."

I weeped as I cried into his comforting chest.

He pulled away from the hug as I stared up at him in confusion.

"Taehyung?"

I asked as his warm smile disappeared,

a more evil smirk appeared.

I gasped as he quickly zoomed backwards bumping into a wall.

Confused I rushed towards him but halted in my steps as I watched chains come out of nowhere, tying him up rapidly fast.

He hung on the wall, his hands tied up and feet dangling.

I took a step closer reaching out my hand, but my vision blurred as a dagger flew directed at his chest.

Blood was the last thing I saw.

-

"AHH!"

I screamed.

I sat up-right, eyes widened as I glanced around my surroundings.

I looked over too see a frightened Jungkook staring back at me, yawning.

"Jiyeon ah, you've been talking in your sleep the whole way here."

Jungkook whined.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked around to find we were sitting in a bus.

"Jungkook oppa where are w-"

He cut me off with a annoyed sigh.

"Remember? It's camp day!"

Jungkook addressed.

In that moment realization hit me as my memories flooded back, I must've had a nightmare.

Camp day.

Hours ago we had packed and arrived early at school the next morning to catch the bus.

Camp day was here, and when it comes, drama always starts.

The intercom blasted, interrupting my thoughts as I peered upward listening carefully.

"Okay students we have arrived at Seoul's Noeul Campground, we will be parking shortly so please gather your bags and prepare for the journey ahead! Meet at the entrance everyone!"

Mr. Kang announced.

I leaned back in the seat, sighing as I patted my face.

"Aigoooo!"

I complained, squirming in place.

"Gwenchena?"

Jungkook asked.

"Aniyo, I just..."

I trailed off, preventing myself from telling him about my nightmare.

Maybe I just had a bad nap? that's not what happened to him right?

"Jiyeon ah!"

Jungkook called.

I looked over at him, as he stood up offering his hand.

"C'mon get up we're here."

Jungkook chimed.

I took his offer, as he helped me up.

I hopped behind him, as Jungkook grabbed both our luggages from the top bunk of the bus.

He placed both of them down delicately, grabbing the handle of his black premium one.

I chuckled to myself as I glanced at the huge difference between Jungkook and I's.

His was an extra large suitcase while mine was an old backpack of mine I had since freshman year.

I snatched my straps of my brown dusty backpack, slashing it on my back.

I glanced up at Jungkook who had a warm smile as he began walking towards the exit.

"Kaja!"

-

"Ughh."

I groaned in annoyance as I stood wobbling in place, I was still exhausted as my mind was on Taehyung.

"Jiyeon ah!"

I heard a gentle voice call as I shot my head back over at the second bus.

Jungkook and I were gathered around the entrance waiting for other students who were arriving along with Mrs. Lee.

I had sat with Jungkook because the other five had rode Bus B, Jungkook and I rode Bus A with juniors and seniors.

My eyes lit up as I saw Jimin scurrying towards us, dragging two suitcases behind him.

"Ya Park Jimin!"

I laughed as he stumbled his way over.

He released the handles of his two luggage's as he pulled me into an embrace.

He separated the hug as he patted my head.

"Aish Jiyeon ah where's your luggage?"

Jimin asked, titling his head.

"Right here!"

I replied, turning around showing him my backpack.

"Aigoo Jiyeo-"

I turned around confused on why Jimin shut up real quick.

I glanced up to see Gayoon rushing towards us.

She gripped onto Jimin's shoulder, nuzzling into it.

"Annyeonghaesayo camp buddies!"

Gayoon flashed a fake smile.

I didn't let her get to me as I sent her one back, preventing myself from rolling my eyes into the back of my head.

Jimin sighed in defeat as Gayoon clung onto him tightly.

"Attention students!"

Mrs. Lee's voice captured my attention as I spun around to see a circle gathered around Mrs. Lee.

"Kaja."

Jungkook chimed wandering towards the crowd.

The three of us followed after him as we joined the students that stood around Mrs. Lee and other fellow teachers.

"As you know we will be camping out here at Seoul's Noeul Campground for one whole week! Now this is supposed to be a fun experience before you take exams and more events are ahead!"

Mrs. Lee began.

"We're going to start off with sending you all to your cabins, two to each cabin. You will be partnered with the same gender from your partners that you have."

Mrs. Lee explained.

I looked over at Gayoon who was cuddling into Jimin while he tried to kindly shove her off.

Gross, it was already bad enough being camp partners but cabin roommates? can it get any worse!

I refocused on Mrs. Lee who was standing tall and proud.

"After you settle in, I will send a reminder to everyone to meet back at this spot for our first activity, now you may head off!"

Mrs. Lee ended.

Students began cheering as it started to get busy.

Students hustled around and chatter filled the area.

I faced Gayoon and Jimin, snatching Gayoon away from him.

"C'mon Gayoon we're cabin partners."

I huffed.

I didn't want to argue or bicker with her on camp weekend, I've had enough drama to handle already.

She neglected my touch as she shuddered, removing her hand from my grasp.

"Don't touch me with your filthy ha-"

It was already hard enough to look her dead in the eye as she smirked evilly, as I hadn't realized my instincts were activated, my fist inches from her face.

I felt a pleasant hand grab my shoulder as Jungkook whispered into my ear.

"Don't give into her that's what she wants."

He said, removing his hand as he took a step closer towards Jimin.

"Kaja."

Jungkook ordered, as he snatched Jimin's shirt dragging him off.

I exhaled gradually, placing my curled up fist down.

I glanced back at the two foolish idiots that had already roamed towards the cabins.

I was about to turn on my heel, heading in the same direction but stopped at Gayoon's words.

"They won't always be here to protect you Jiyeon, you're lucky you're still here."

-

@5:30p.m.

It was a long thirty minute walk to our cabin with Gayoon trailing behind me.

She was complaining the whole walk to the campsite that we ended up with the last cabin, nobody had chosen.

It was the farthest walk from the entrance and the smallest one.

I stared up at the crooked log cabin that looked if you even touched it slightly it would break.

Well it's better than staying at home.

I took a step closer towards the staircase, climbing up the front porch.

I peered back at Gayoon who was dragging her multiple coral suitcases.

I rolled my eyes, turning my attention back to the wooden door.

I inserted the keys, pushing the door open as I entered.

"You have got to be kidding me."

I muttered to myself, glancing around the cramped cabin.

A minature fridge sat on the floor, and one couch lay in the middle of the room.

One meager lamp sit onto of the fridge, as I walked around the intense cabin.

I headed towards the hallway to find two rooms.

I peeked inside the first one to find a mattress lay on the floor, no bed frame around it.

A king sized mattress lay on the floor, with another tiny lamp that sit next to it, no table insight.

Unfortunately, both rooms were identical meaning none had an actual bed.

"AHHHHHH!"

I hear a scream from the living room as I darted back to the front door.

There stood a whining Gayoon who was having a tantrum.

This girl.

I lumbered towards her, standing in front of her as she laid crying.

"Get up, what are you doing?"

I beckoned, tapping my foot on the hardwood floor.

Gayoon stopped sobbing, and jumped up to her feet.

She removed her hair out of her face staring into my eyes.

She shoved me aside, as I turned to watch what she was doing.

"DO YOU SEE THIS? WE GOT A POOR CABIN, WHO CAN SURVIVE LIKE THIS?!"

Gayoon bellowed.

"Stop complaining atleast we got a cabin."

I mumbled.

"WE? no just you, I'm going to find another cabin!"

Gayoon sassed, walking straight past me.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

I shouted, as I watched her snatch her luggage.

She stopped in her tracks, as she slowly turned around.

"What did you say?"

Gayoon asked, her face annoyed as she stomped towards me.

"Do you not understand English? I said don't let the door hit you on-"

Before I could finish my sentence she interrupted me.

She slapped me, cutting me off.

My head had snapped to the side, as I scoffed.

I looked her dead in the eye, caressing my cheek.

"Don't get smart with me Jiyeon ah, I could kill you right now and nobody would care, don't cross me Kim Jiyeon."

-*-

Also guys votes are really low, it's highly appreciated if you take a moment out of your day to go and VOTE ON ALL MY CHAPTERS. :) Next Chapter will be up when last two chapters reach 100 votes! Annyeong love you all ~Natalie💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.3K 21
Y/n & Jin have been dating for 6 years and everything is perfect. Well..almost. <Title was milk & cookies !> Ranked #9 in #kimseokjin
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
29.1K 1.7K 13
You were born with a condition that allowed you to feel the pain someone else was going through when you touched them. Jungkook, on the other hand, l...