Met In Paradise (Aaron x Read...

By That_Emo_Gamer

Y/N decided to visit sister, Jenna, when she got an invite to the one and only, Love Love Paradise. While she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Alriiiighty Pick!!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
STAY SAFE WHILE TRICK OR TREATING!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
PLEASE READ AND THANK YOU LADYSHADOWFIST ^^
Chapter 16
Thank You Everyone ^^
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Chapter 20...
Tagged ๐Ÿ™„
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Hey!
Choice 1 or 2???
A/N
New Story!
Short Notice
Chapter 1 (Remake)
Chapter 2 (Remake)
Chapter 3 (Remake)
Chapter 4 (Remake)
Chapter 5 (Remake)
Chapter 6 (Remake)
Chapter 7 (Remake)

Chapter 21

4.5K 168 537
By That_Emo_Gamer

Clap cap clap cap cpal calp idek 😂 Anyways.. your best friend is Gene! NOT hat he's going to be in the story very much. The story is almost ending.

Y/N
The cruise is a really nice and relaxing place actually. One day left till we get there.. I'll truly miss them.. Maybe a lot actually... I have their phone numbers so what's the big deal am I right?

I walked over to Aaron's and mine room and sat down on the bed. This ship has a place to charge so I can charge my phone luckily.

I plugged in my charger and charged my phone. 10%... I use it too much.. And waste the battery of it. Bad habit, I know.

Lied down on the comfy bed and signed. I just looked up at the ceiling.

I heard the door open and I sat up on the bed. Aaron came in..

"Hey.." I said smiling. "Hey."

He sat down on the bed next to me and we both were quiet. The silence was really awkward actually..

"So.. It's been a great time hanging with you." I said truthfully. It actually was.. "I'm still sorry about the first time we talked.. It was will.." I couldn't finished. I just looked down at the bed and played with the covers.

"No don't mention it. It's fine really. I get that you're not really used to being around a lot of people and having friends like that. Jenna really dumped you." Aaron laughed.

"Yeah.." I smiled slightly. Aaron noticed and sat down closer to me.

"You alright?" He asked me. "Yeah.."

"Doesn't seem like it." He said. I rolled my eyes and turned to the other way. Such a dumb question.. "I know dumb question right?" He said behind my back. My eyes widen and I turned around. "H-How did you know-

"Simple. I know you well. Now, what's wrong?" He asked me looking at me straight. I signed.

"I'm just... going to be sad to leave you guys.. It was actually fun hanging out and brung out my comfort zone... I really do mean it.." I said blushing and looking away. "Now I regret saying that.." i said mumbling.

"Definitely not the Y/N I know." He chuckled. "But.. seriously, if you ever need us, you can just call one of us. You got Katelyn's, Aph's, Gene's and mine's phone number."  He smiled.

I turned around slowly and smiled staring at him.

"Thanks Aaron.." I said above a whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 32 17
~About The Book~ Ein is the new transfer student from Western Werewolf High going to Phoenix Drop High for the first time and when he gets to PDH he...
101K 2.2K 35
Evangeline Rose Jasper only knew life inside her house. The only people she knew were her parents. Being diagnosed with dependent personality disorde...
283K 7.8K 18
{Sequel to That Emo Kid} Senior year You moved away from Mystreet to focus on studies. You left your best friend (and past lover), Zane, behind to pu...
115K 2.7K 39
Story Of Zane and Kawaii Chan. It all started when we first came in Love Love Paradise. "Ancient legend has it, that any couple who visits this...