The Alphas Sociopathic Mate

By Blue_Flame24

Logan Everton was everything but normal. Suffering from a childhood full of abuse, she has attributes of a so... More

Chapter One- Hi Logan
Chapter Two- How are you, Logan?
Chapter Three- Damn Logan
Chapter Four- She's Hot
Chapter Five- Everyone Hates Logan
Chapter Seven- Finding Logan
Chapter Eight- Reunited
Chapter Nine- The Heat
Chapter Ten- Spending time with Johnny
Chapter Eleven- Chill Out
Chapter Twelve- Logan VS. Lilith
Chapter Thirteen- Meeting Sam
Chapter Fourteen- Secrets
Chapter Fifteen- Fight
Chapter Sixteen- More Johnny
Chapter Seventeen- Lilith's Side
Chapter Eighteen- Party Ready
Chapter Nineteen- Party
Chapter Twenty- Love
Chapter Twenty-one- By Your Side
Chapter Twenty-two- Together
Chapter Twenty-three- Cuddles
Chapter Twenty-four- Another Party
Chapter Twenty-five- Looking Pretty
Chapter Twenty-six- Johnny, please
Chapter Twenty-seven- Fight
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Dinner
Chapter Twenty-nine- The Heat is Back
Chapter Thirty- Dinner with the Silverstone's PT. 1
Chapter Thirty-one - Dinner with the Silverstone's PT.2
Chapter Thirty-two- Sister Time
Chapter Thirty-three- Apologizing
Chapter Thirty-four- Football Pants
Chapter Thirty-five- Daddy Jake
Chapter Thirty-six- Surprise
Chapter Thirty-seven- Growing Family
Chapter Thirty-eight- The New Pack
Chapter Thirty-nine- The Old Logan
Chapter Forty- It's Only You
Chapter Forty-one- Asleep
Chapter Forty-two- Sleeping Beauty
Chapter Forty-three- Waking up
Chapter Forty-four- Fuck Jamie
Chapter Forty-five- Counselling
Chapter Forty-six- Pranks and Prom
Chapter Forty-seven- Last Fight
Chapter Forty-eight- Day One
Chapter Forty-nine- Day Three
Chapter Fifty- I Tried
Chapter Fifty-one- Prom
Chapter Fifty-two- Prom PT.2
Chapter Fifty-three- After Prom
Chapter Fifty-four- After Prom PT. 2
Chapter Fifty-five- Vacation?
Chapter Fifty-six- Surprise!
Chapter Fifty-seven- Surprise...Again!
Chapter Fifty-eight- Congrats!
Chapter Fifty-nine- Stress Free
Chapter Sixty- Bored
Chapter Sixty-one- Moving
Chapter Sixty-two- Psychopath
Chapter Sixty-three- Birth
Chapter Sixty-four- Greyson and Connor
Chapter Sixty-five- The Future
BLACKWOOD REUNION

Chapter Six- Logan's Past

37.7K 1.3K 81
By Blue_Flame24

^^ Finn Blackwood

Chapter Six- Logan's Past

Johnny

"Are you guys following me?" Logan chuckled while turning around. A playful smile was on her face as she looked at each of us. We kind of always met up in the parking lot to smoke and she would join in on our conversations.

"You're taking our spot." Blondie told her and she reached for the lighter in his hand to light her cigarette,

"Thanks." She said handing it back.

"So, what's up with the other day with Lilith and Melody? Some bad blood." Finn grinned and she looked back at us and scanned each of us thoroughly.

"Blackwood, right?" She asked.

"Yea, why?" Ryan asked curiously.

"You guys only associate with yourselves? No one else here?" She asked while folding her arms and blowing a cloud of smoke into the air.

"We really just talk to each other, as most of the other packs do. We don't mess around with preppy Youngblood's; well, except the girls. Everyone loves a quick fuck." Finn grinned and she laughed while shaking her head.

"I trust you. I don't trust many." She said before turning to look at the trees, she sighed heavily and tapped out her cigarette before turning back to us.

"Lilith is my baby sister." She stated and I couldn't help but breathe in wrong and I ended up coughing some smoke out. No one paid me any mind though as I regained my composure.

"What the hell?" Blondie asked.

"Dude, are you serious?" Ryan whispered and she tossed her head back and laughed, for once it was a genuine laugh. Some of the hair hanging from her messy bun fell into her face as she looked at him with a cheeky grin.

"Oh yeah, sweetheart. That spawn of Satan is my little sister, she was premature and we ended up being Irish Twins." She explained while rolling her eyes. They did look somewhat alike, similar features such as their nose, lips and jaw.

"So. what happened? You're a Youngblood. Not only that but your father is Alpha, dude." Finn told her and she sighed and nodded.

"She was mommy and daddy's perfect daughter. Melody was my best friend and Lil chose Keith over me." She said and she turned away and I watched as her jaw tensed and she narrowed her eyes while looking at the school.

"Fucking Keith." She whispered.

"What happened with Keith?" I asked her curiously.

"Long story short; he kissed me and told Lil that I kissed him. She freaked out, called me a slut and turned everyone against me. Melody told me to not talk to her and called me a slut so, I left." She shrugged.

"And you haven't been back since? Where do you live?" Finn asked.

"Gods no. I have been in and out of foster homes; now, I live with good foster parents." She told us while tossing her cigarette down and using the toe of her shoe to stomp it out. She looked up and her face turned serious;

"Tell anyone and you're all dead." She threatened before walking away.

---

Logan didn't outright talk to us or have lunch with us or anything, but when we passed her in the hallway or saw her in class, she did nod towards us and acknowledge us slightly. However, it was moving too slow for me. I wanted to make sure she felt the same mating symptoms I felt. So, my plan to "bump into her" -not body check- needed to be done soon.

It was a bit creepy, but, I was at my locker when she went into the bathroom, it was during the middle of class so no one was in the hallway. It would be the best time to do it. I waited on the side for her to walk out and once the door opened, I began walking forward with my head down. Our shoulders bumped together and she moved back and I immediately felt that fire and tingling sensation shoot up my spine, to my toes and finger tips. It was something I never felt before and I prayed she felt the same thing.

That was cut short when I looked at her, she was staring at the wall, but her bright eyes had rolled into the back of her head, like she was having a seizure or something. She didn't move and nothing on her twitched so I carefully reached out.

"Logan?" I asked softly while going to touch her shoulder and once I did, she collapsed to the ground like her legs were Jell-O.

I panicked and looked at her face, pushing back her hair and tapping her cheek. Her eyes remained closed and her breathing slowed immensely.

"Logan? Logan, come on, wake up." I whispered while continuing to tap her cheek, it was no use and she remained unconscious. I sighed and lifted her easily and her head slumped against me as I walked to the nurse's office.

Injuries and sickness weren't uncommon for teenage werewolves. Many of the younger kids hadn't shifted yet, so, if they got hurt, they needed extra care and it was the same with not feeling well. For the older kids, mating symptoms, heat symptoms and other ailments were common and sometimes needed treatment.

I had placed Logan onto the bed and her hand dropped to her side as her eyes remained shut and the nurse looked over her. She was quiet as she checked her temperature and heart rate.

"She passed out?" She asked clarifying and I nodded.

"She's not warm and her heart rate is perfectly normal. Let's see if she wakes up soon. Okay?" She said looking at my worried face and I nodded while sliding back into the chair. I leaned my face against my hand while picking at the hole in my jeans as I waited for Logan to wake up, or for the nurse to kick me out.

Man, I didn't hit her too hard, did I? Oh gods, what if I killed her? Or what if the mating symptoms were too strong that it knocked her out. That would suck...

"Hey, my mate died because I wanted her to feel the mating symptoms, but I ended up killing her instead. During the middle of school."

That would be terrible, I'd be the laughing stalk of not only the pack but school as well, news around here travels fast, everyone would know my business. I mean, she seemed like a tough girl, I don't think a little bump to the shoulder would cause her to pass out. Maybe she didn't eat enough food, mind you, I usually see her eating quite a bit at lunch, so that shouldn't be an issue. Maybe she doesn't sleep enough, but, she doesn't have bags under her eyes. Her skin is actually really soft looking, man...I could admire that face all day I mean-

"Oh for fuck sakes." I muttered while shaking my head as I took in what I was saying.

"I'm pussy whipped without the pussy." I groaned while running a hand through my hair.

"What?" Logan asked groggily and I looked up as she sat up carefully and rubbed her eyes. She then blinked and looked around.

"Logan?" I asked and her head turned and she began narrowing her eyes at me.

"H-how did I get here?" She asked carefully.

"I brought you here after you passed out. For fuck sakes, I thought I killed you!" I said whispering the last part and her eyes full on narrowed and she turned, pointing her finger at me.

"I passed out because you touched me! I keep telling you people to stop touching me!" She growled while getting up. I stared at her completely confused and she came over and placed her hands on the arm of the chair and leaned forward and looked at me. I could smell the fresh linen scent, strawberries, roses and everything good in-between. Intoxicating was definitely the right word.

"Johnny...I do not care that we are mates. It will never happen, I don't believe in love and I never will. So you can keep your dick to yourself and stay out of my way." She warned and instead of losing my shit on her basically rejecting me, I just stared into her eyes.

"What happened to you?" I whispered, but that was clearly the wrong question because her eyes narrowed again and she grit her teeth, making her jaw flex.

"A problematic childhood, I've seen a therapist." She said simply.

"You need to go find some other mate who is going to walk around carrying your pups, while wearing a sundress and cooking you dinner. I'm not doing it." She stated while standing up and flicking her hair back and I looked at her surprised.

"I hear Melody has no backbone. She sounds perfect."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 14.4K 25
Tamara Rose Catherine got rejected by her mate. She was banished, found by another pack who took her in and reformed her into a stronger, sassier wol...
506K 10.5K 46
A new girl (y/n) moves to stiles town. She even goes to the same school as him. She's definitely different then other girls Stiles and Scott notice...
8K 254 13
Winter Stilinski, or Hale, depending on who you ask, thought things would go back to normal after defeating the Alpha. Clearly, she was wrong. Her br...
7.2K 116 13
Cassie was an Innocent human that was nice and beautiful but she can be stubborn at times. She loves to sing and dance but is to shy to do in front...