The Boy Behind The Glass • St...

By sunnyimpalas

❝Beauty's on the surface wearing thin, Come closer, show the marks upon your skin❞ In which a boy lives insid... More

1. lydia and company
2. dirty glass
3. change in pressure
4. loosing game
5. break away
6. leave the light on
7. ground control
8. i'll be good
9. make me fade
10. disappearing in fog
11. first crack
12. i think i'm in love
13. giant in my head
14. suddenly i see
15. lonely christmas
16. shattering

0. cast, disclaimer & extended summary

1.3K 76 81
By sunnyimpalas

❝Beauty's on the surface wearing thin,
Come closer, show the marks upon your skin❞ — Gabrielle Aplin, Human.

* * *

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

The day Lydia Martin moves into her new house with her parents, she instantly knew they weren't alone. The eight year old at the time was a quiet, shy, reserved, only just moving into 2nd grade. The house was large and lonely, and with her parents always out and socialising one of Lydia's worst enemies, it wasn't surprising when Lydia finds herself exploring the wonders of the ageing mansion. Only, she wasn't expecting to find a teenage boy standing in her mirror, looking back at her.

Lydia soon comes to terms with the fact that the boy is real, and no matter how much she tries to convince her parents of his presence, she is the only one who can see him.

The pair become close, encountering home catastrophes and social climbings. But soon, Lydia must come to terms with the fact that the boy behind the glass of her mirrors can't be who she wants him to be, and he holds a dark secret behind the glass with him.

* * *

CAST:

HOLLAND RODEN AS LYDIA MARTIN
[ THE GIRL WHO'S LONELY ]

DYLAN O'BRIEN AS STILES STILINSKI
[ THE BOY BEHIND THE GLASS ]

* * *

MOOD BOARDS:

* * *

DISCLAIMER:

all rights and credit to go dumbass jeff davis and the other teen wolf creators. credit for plot and ideas go to me, obviously.

* * *

authors note: I probably shouldn't be starting another story when I'm already bad at updating the other ones but i thought of this idea when i was in the shower and the bathroom mirror was all fogged up (my shower was hot, don't get any dirty ideas u kinky fucks).

anyway, i'm super excited for this and you guys have no idea how long it took me to decide which ship to make this — i was going to make it a original story but i don't have time or skill for that!

ENJOY!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 223 22
" every time I look at her, I feel alive." " as soon as she pressed her lips into mine, I got goosebumps and I held my breath. I felt something I've...
145K 6.3K 28
She'd been providing for herself since the age of fourteen when her parents had died tragically in a car accident. But now, two years late at the age...
245K 7.9K 34
Lydia Martin lives a quiet life, her best friends Scott and Allison always at her side(even though they recently started dating). But then the house...
11.5K 332 17
"looks like i'm your new roommate." stiles and lydia are two college students who are forced to live with each other because of a misconception. what...