Vocaloid Fukase x Reader - Th...

By help666

A Fukase x Reader fanfiction loosely based on the song "The beginning of the world" (Not continuing.) More

Chapter 1
(note) I'm sorry

Chapter 0

1.5K 26 0
By help666

(y/n) = Your name
(h/c) = Hair color
(e/c) = Eye color
(f/c) = Favorite color
(sf/c) = Second favorite color
(cy/tw) = City/Town name

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"How would you like a new constellation?" Said a young boy with fluffy bright red hair and matching eyes; also wearing a living top hat. You then wonder to yourself "How did I even get to this point..." You think back... Way back, about a month ago pacifically.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

((Note! Please listen to the song before reading the rest of this! You may understand it better or something; I don't know I just want more people to hear this song.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
402K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
158K 7.2K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
130K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...