blur // p.jm x reader // comp...

By lovelyjm-

you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was... More

//author's note\\
//hallways\\
//curiosity\\
//introductions\\
//flash drive\\
//lake\\
//island\\
//confessions\\
//a good day\\
//applause\\
//a little bit of prep\\
//salon\\
//beginning\\
//promise\\
//long way home\\
//i'm in love\\
//finale\\
//match maker\\
//shopping\\
//flashback\\
//#taechae pt.1\\
//#taechae pt.2\\
//missed\\
//talk\\
//fatherhood\\
//arguements\\
//advice\\
//help\\
//jimin?\\
//fatal\\
//call ends\\
//because of you\\
//maybe\\
//leaving\\
//separation\\
//familiar faces\\
//gold digger\\
//girl talk\\
//the box\\
//time skip\\
//jisoo\\
//no\\
//meet the parents pt.1\\
//meet the parents pt.2\\
//group msg\\
//airport\\
//we're back!\\
//groceries\\
//reunion pt.1\\
//reunion pt.2\\
//mission gold digger\\
//big idea\\
//lotte world\\
//dark\\
//over\\
//blurry\\
//let her go\\
//reunited\\
//24 hours\\
//epilogue\\
//new book!\\

//emergency\\

2.9K 90 66
By lovelyjm-

Jungkook's POV
i've been sitting down here waiting for (y/n) for 15 minutes now.

maybe i should go check..

i got up from the couch and walked towards the stairs, but something didn't feel right.

as i got closer i started hearing heavy breaths and before i knew it something was being thrown down the stairs right at me.

i quickly moved out the way to avoid being hit by the object but as it got closer i heard winces and cries of pain.

this wasn't any object.. it was someone..

i walked toward the stairs again and saw a body laying there, bleeding and lifeless.

i turned the body over and saw something that i would never forgive myself for.

(y/n).

her skin was pale and blood was coming out of her head. she had cuts along her legs and her stomach was pretty bruised up.

i quickly took her into my arms and carried her out of the house and into the car.

putting her into the back seat, i called jin hyung as i pulled out of the driveway.

"what?", he asked groggily.

"it's (y/n). something happened. go to the top of the stairs and find the camera. she placed it there to catch everything that happened tonight. bring it to the hospital close to where lia works, now!", i hung up and continued to speed through the streets.

Jin's POV
i scurried to wake everyone up except for jimin and of course jisoo.

everyone was already up and in the car when jimin walked out of his room to the chaos.

"what's going on? i heard a lot of noise earlier.", he asked.

"nothing. we're going out for a little, bye.", i grabbed the camera and ran out the door before he could ask any more questions.

i ran into the car and sped towards the hospital.

"hyung what happened?", taehyung asked still not fully awake.

"all jungkook told me was that something happened to (y/n) and to bring the camera to the hospital.", i replied.

"can i see the camera?", lia asked and i handed it to her with my free hand.

i'm guessing she played back the video for everyone.

"jin. hurry.", was all lia said.

i could hear chae crying in the back while taehyung was trying to console her.

what was on that video?

Jungkook's POV
i pulled into the emergency entrance at the hospital with (y/n) in my arms.

"help! someone please!", i ran in.

"get me a stretcher!", one of the nurses yelled.

"sir please tell us what happened.", she asked.

"we were at home and i went to go check on her since she was upstairs for a long time. next thing i know she's laying at the bottom of the steps bleeding and barely breathing.", i managed to muster out.

"and she's pregnant?", she asked, i quickly nodded.

"how far along?"

"7 months, almost 8.", i shakily replied. 

"get me an operating room!", she yelled as they rushed her into the long halls.

"we'll do our best to save her and the child. please wait out there.", she said and ran back through the doors.

i sat down and covered my face with my hands.

i should've been there. i should've been the one in that operating room, not her.

i started sobbing but felt someone rub my back.

i looked up at jin hyung and pulled him in for a hug that i desperately needed.

"shhhh. she'll be fine kook-ah. it's okay.", he said in a gentle voice.

"it should've been me!", i let out all of the emotion i had held in.

"take him outside hyung. he's causing a scene.", yoongi hyung pled.

"let's go.", he led me out into the parking lot.

i couldn't stop the tears escaping my eyes as we walked.

"here's the camera. lia and the rest of them looked at it on the way here, i haven't seen it but they seemed pretty shocked.", he handed me the small device.

i turned it on and rewinded the film to around the time (y/n) went upstairs.

i could see her enter jimin's room and then a figure went close to the door, it looked like they were listening in on jimin and (y/n) conversation.

as (y/n) exited the person took her by the shoulders and pushed her against the wall.

i saw a flash of long hair and i immediately knew who it was.

jisoo.

"that whore.", i said under my breath and stopped the video.

"listen jungkook. it's not your fault. (y/n)'s a fighter and i'm sure minyoung is too. they'll make it.", he said firmly after watching the video with me.

"you're right. it's not my fault. it's that fucktard jimin's fault. he did this.", i said, my sadness quickly shifting to anger.

"jungko-"

"no hyung! i won't take anymore of his shit! he fucked up all of our lives because he decided to be selfish instead of accepting his responsibilities as a father.", i yelled.

"stop. this is the emotion talking.", he took a hold of my shoulders but i shook out of his grip.

huffing, i made a break for my car.

"where the hell are you going?!", he called after me.

"to pay a visit to the one that did this to us."

Jin's POV
sighing i walked back into the waiting area to sit with everyone else.

"what happened? where's jungkook?", lia asked.

"he went back to the house, i couldn't stop him.", i replied.

"stop him from doing what?", yoongi asked.

"his emotion turned to anger. he's going to confront jimin and i couldn't stop him. he needs to let this out, and if that means beating up jimin then so be it.", i said numbly.

i don't know if it's because my virtual little sister is on the operating table fighting for her life or maybe i'm just hungry, but i just don't feel like dealing with this anymore.

this feud between jimin and jungkook has to end before i die of frustration.

"someone has to get there before something even worse happens and we have 2 people on the hospital!", taehyung yelled.

he took my keys and pulled hoseok, chae, and lia along with him.

this isn't going to go well.

Jungkook's POV
and here i am yet again, speeding through the streets of korea.

ever since i got in the car i've been planning what i would say to that asshat of a boy.

~~~~~

i pulled into the house's driveway still fuming with anger.

i burst through the unlocked front door and headed straight into his room, bursting through that door too.

"what the hell?", he said obviously half asleep.

"fuck you park jimin! (y/n)'s in the hospital because of your bullshit. YOU got her pregnant. YOU left her because you couldn't take responsibility for your actions. YOU not only fucked up your life, but the lives of everyone that cares or has cared about you. i hate the fact that you're my "hyung" since you sure as hell don't act like one. and you can yell back all you want but you're the one in he wrong, not me. i'm willing to take on the role as minyoung's father because i care
about (y/n), you can't say the same can you?", i finished off my rant leaving him speechless.

"slow your roll pipsqueak. (y/n)'s where? what the hell happened?", he asked.

"why don't you ask the evil bitch you call your girlfriend.", i scoffed.

"watch it kid.", he stood up and pointed a finger in my chest.

"watch your girlfriend.", i retorted.

"leave. now.", he pointed at the door.

"fine. but don't be surprised when you find out the cold hard truth about your precious little princess.", i smirked and left.

Jisoo's POV
  i could hear jimin and jungkook's conversation all the way in the guest room where i stuck all of my luggages.

shit, jungkook's onto me.

i went with the first idea that came to mind, turn this back on (y/n).

i quickly went to my various makeup bags and dumped everything out on the floor.

how does one make fake scars and bruises?

i swiftly took to youtube and followed some girl's tutorial.

i actually looked believable, at least believable enough for jimin and his tiny brain.

i walked towards jimin's room and collected myself before knocking.

"what now?!", he growled.

"it's me.", i said timidly.

"oh.", he opened the door and once he got a glimpse of me, you should've seen his face go pale.

"what happened?", he pulled me into his room and looked at me with concern.

"i was coming to apologize a-a-and when i got to the door she was coming out and she threatened me. i couldn't defend myself, s-she tried to push me down the stairs but i managed to over power her and she went falling.", i let the fake tears fall.

"she.. (y/n)?!", he looked shocked as i nodded.

"why would she do that to you?", he stroked my hair.

"i guess she likes you or something, i don't know. she said that i better keep an eye on you before you're gone. you're not gonna leave me right?", i asked in my aegyo voice.

"never.", he hugged me.

well he's dumber than i thought.

Jimin's POV
i can't believe (y/n) would do that!

if she still loves me then that's her problem.

that's probably why she came in here earlier to talk to me. wow jimin you really are one smart cookie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1K 11
~Short Story~ Y/N is a huge fan of BTS and her bias is Jimin, but what happens when she starts forming feelings for him after she met him?? Started:...
20.1K 1K 18
The last year of college is supposed to be fun!.......right? Follow Y/N's journey through her final year of college where she meets friends, a love i...
1.6K 756 20
A hard love story between 2 young people.They love each other so much.But will the fate let them be together? Jimin:My angel dont go! Yn:My love dont...
11.2K 736 20
-The heart-wrenching pain of wanting someone you can't have #24 - romance on 10 Nov 2020 -started: 11 September 2020 -ended: 17 December 2020