Broken Promises (Diabolik lov...

By Idol_Airashii

He promise.. She believe.. He promise that he'll never leave her and she believe him.. How could he promise h... More

«-INTRO-»
1: Meet me
3: Brave.. Unique..
4: Mansion.
5: Vampires..?
6: Promise.
7: Night School.
8: Full of Memories
9: You're mine
Author's Note

2: Visitors

747 17 3
By Idol_Airashii

2: Visitors
*************************

°Morning°

Yui woke up early in the morning, it was sunday and just like what her friends told her. They set her up a blind date, her friends will leave her with her date and go somewhere

After Yui took a bath, she wore a cute pink floral mid-thigh dress with a white belt and a pink doll shoes

She took her small white purse and left her room. She goes downstairs only to be seen his Father reading a letter.

"Father..?" Yui called out. Her Father came back to reality and hide the letter in his back.

"Good Morning, Darling. Where are you going today? You look stunning." Her Father said with a smile.

"Oh.. thank you, Father. We'll go to the mall. What's that letter about, Father?" Yui pointed her finger to the letter he's hiding.

"Oh.. this..?" His Father asked as he holds out the letter. "Well.. it came from my friend.. he is coming here later. Let's eat before the food gets cold." Yui just shrugged off then went to the table.

While they are eating Yui's father spoke. "Darling, can you go home here before 3 o'clock?" He asked while eating.

"Hmm.. sure, Father... nande..?" Yui asked as she pour a carton of milk in her glass.

"I want to discuss something very important, so be here. Okay?" Yui just nodded and drank her glass full of milk.

After she ate her breakfast, she pecked her Father's cheeks and bid goodbye. "Bye, Father!! I'm off to the mall. Love you!!" Yui shouts as she got out of the house and went straight to the bus station.

Mall●

Her friends dragged her to a restaurant. Her friends is telling her to be nice and what so ever.

"Oii!! Do I really need to do this?" Yui asked as she hugged a fake tree inside the mall so her friends could not dragged her towards the restaurant.

"Of course! You need to!! So come'on!!" Sakura said as she tried pulling her to the restaurant. Yui let go the fake tree and was dragged by her friends towards the restaurant.

After 10 minutes of dragging Yui towards her date. She's finally in the table with her date. It's a little awkward because she was in a blind date with an idol, who she just rejected last week. Naruko,Monzu — the 3rd idol who attempt to court Yui but was rejected.

"So... how did my friends force you to be my blind date?" Yui asked.

"Oh? No! They didn't force me. They just emailed me and i accept the offer.. why not? I was rejected last time and i really want to court you.. if its okay.. can you give me a chance?" Monzu asked. His eyes are gazing to Yui's hoping to get a chance.

Yui replied something unexpected. "I'm looking forward in the next dates. I'm hoping that we can be closer." She smiled as she winks at him.

Monzu is shocked. He couldn't process the things Yui said. After a minute or two he came back to the reality. "Really?! You're giving a chance?!" He asked with wide eyes and super wide smile.

"Yes, I'm gonna give it a shot.. Why? You don't want it? If you dont then i can take--" Before Yui can continue her words. "NO!" Monzu stood up and walks to her side then knelt down. She both took her hands and said. "No.. please don't do that. I promise you that i won't disappoint you. I promise that i can be the right guy, you're looking for. Promise." Monzu said. Looking at Yui's eyes deeply.

Suddenly Yui remember something.

"I promise you, Yui. I will never leave you alone. Promise! If i left you don't worry because i will come back. Promise that we'll be together forever. Promise me that we won't leave each other. Daisuke Yui-chan."

Then she came back to reality. She sigh. "Don't promise me anything if you won't do it. I don't want to get involved with promises." She stated with a smile.

"Okay.. i won't promise it but i will do it. I swear to god! Cross my heart 'till i die." Monzu said.

After that they started chatting, laughing, and smiling to each other. They ordered their foods and eat happily.

"So.. say.. when can we go out again?"

"Asked Sakura and the others. They know how to handle things like this." Yui said while eating a strawberry ice cream.

"Ah.. okay." He said as he smiles and continue eating his caramel ice cream.

***

>Yui's P.O.V<

Its almost 3. I better hurry up. I thought

"Hey Monzu-kun. Let's have a date next weekend. Are you on it?" I asked him.

He looks hesitant at first. "Umm.. next weekend? Maybe i can't because i had a concert.. but is it okay for you if you'll watch my concert? I'm really happy just to see you there watching my concert. Would you come?" He stated giving a VIP ticket of his concert.

I shook my hands, rejecting his ticket. "No. I will buy my own ticket. You don't need to give that." I said with a grin.

But he took my hand and put the ticket in my palm. "Come'on Yui-chan. Take it.. please!!" He pleads.

I sigh then nodded my head. "Okay, fine. Just this one." I reply as i put the ticket inside my bag. Suddenly my phone rings.

I took it and look to the caller. It's my Father. I answer it.

(A/N: The bold one is the caller. The italic one is Yui's.)

CALL

"Moshi Moshi Oto-san."

"Yui? Sweety, come home now. We have a important visitor here."

"Hai, I'll be there."

CALL ENDS

I press the end button then put back my phone inside my bag.

"Monzu-kun, I need to go home now. Father told me that we had a visitor. See you at your concert. Ja ne!" I said with a winked and wave goodbye to him. I started walking out slowly.

He wave back to me. "Bye Yui-chan. Have a good day. Thank you for your wonderful time!" He said as he smiles. I smile at him one last time before walking out the mall.

***

[Still Yui's POV]

I Knock on our door 3 times. After a moment the door was opened with a handsome guy. He has blakish-grey hair and blue eyes. He looks like the same age with me.

"Perhaps you are Yui-san." He said with a small smile.

I nodded my head slowly. "Yes, that's me... Who are you??" I asked still looking at him.

"I'm Mukami, Ruki. I'am Uncle--" before he could continue he's words. A guy in a suit with shades came and said. "Young Master. Your Uncle is calling you."

He just nodded then he grabbed my hand ang pull me inside my house. We went to our living room and there is another guy sitting in our sofa beside my father.

"Oh! Yui, You finally came. Come sit here." Father gestures me to sit beside him.

"Father.. who are these people?" I asked in a low voice.

"This is Mr. Tougo Sakamaki. He's a friend of mine. And this is his nephew, Ruki Mukami. They are here because they will take care of you." Father said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head in confusion. "I don't understand, Father.. what do you mean by they will take care of me?" I asked in confusion.

"I'am going to Europe for some important work to do. So I will sent you to Tokyo. You will be living with Tougo's sons and nephews. They will take care of you." Father stated.

"What!?" I literally yelled in shock. "Can't I just come with you?" I asked, hoping the answer will be a yes but unfortunately Father answers me "I'm sorry, but you can't, even if i want to. They won't allow any other people in there."

"In that case.. okay.. i'm okay living with them, but please father come back. When will you come back?" I stated with a sad face.

"I'm not sure about that, but as much as i know i'll be staying in europe for about 2 and a half years." Father said.

"That long? Why so long?" I asked as i looked at the blackish-gray haired guy that i meet a while ago. He smiled at me. I slightly smiled at him and glance at my father once again.

"It's really important. I'm sorry you won't understand. So please Yui just listen to me and now pack your things. I'll take care all your transfer papers. You will leave next friday. You already have your passport and all the needed things." My eyes widen when he said that we'll leave next friday.

"That's way too fast.." I mumbled.

I got suprised when the guy with silverish-pinkish-white long hair speak. "If it's way too fast, you can stay here until you finish your school. Ruki will be here to guard you." He said. I was suprised that he heard me say that. Did i said it too loud? No, i did not. He has a sharp ears.

"Oh no! It's okay. I'll come with you. I don't want him to get troubled because of his school. Its really okay, Sir." As i finish my sentence i smiled at them.

"Are you sure about it, young lady? By the way you can call me Uncle Tougo." He said with a smile.

"Yes, it's okay Uncle Tougo.... so i'll be packing my clothes now. I'll go upstairs." I said as i stood up and bow to them when Ruki suddenly stopped me.

I turn around to look at him. "I'm gonna help you pack." He said as he stood up.

"Oh! No need Ruki-san. I can manage it all by myse--" he cut me off. "No, i insist." He said as he smiled at me. "Uhm.. okay.." i said as he walks beside me and the both of us went upstairs.

'Okay this is the start of my new life.. i'm just hoping i won't see him there..' i thought as i sigh.—

'So.. she's the girl.. the girl that lazy guy have been telling me..' Ruki thought as he stares at the beautiful blonde girl's face.

~Because of these Visitors my life will change..

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

What's up?! I'm sorry for such an late update!! I'm trying to finish my other book titled 'Unshattered Love' But yeah i hope you all like the chapter and please vote and comment. Thank you!! And i have a new question today so please answer it!! Every update i'll be asking some question to you guys. So please answer it!!

📝 Question:

Do you ever feel being in love? Yes? No? Okay. If you do what was the feeling of being in love?

Me: I don't know... i never been in love.. i guess? And i ask this question because im confuse to my feelings to him. So yeah😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 193 9
Featuring one shots of: Yuma Mukami 🦁😍 Kou Mukami💎💕 Laito Sakamaki 😏💍 Ayato Sakamaki 🔥✨ Subaru Sakamaki☺️ 🖤 Carla Tsukinami🤤 🤞🏾 Shuu Sak...
224K 4.7K 30
⚠️Warning⚠️ Cringe alert!! (for me and maybe for you as well. I literally wrote this when I was like 12 so I'm uh- sorry for the future distortion of...
793 34 6
"You promised me that you'll never forget me. You promised me that you'll never leave me. Everything that you said is now meaningless now that you di...
373K 15.3K 45
Y/N l/N was your average girl. She had good grades. Good group of friends. She was happy and cheerful. And she had wonderful parents. But that all c...