Romancing the Drone

By StephenJennisonSmith

Arthur is now working for British Intelligence in the romance dimension. A foreign power has captured a cutti... More

Romancing the Drone
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 (The real start of CHAPTER SIX)
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Coffee Sir?

Part 13

806 7 0
By StephenJennisonSmith

"So you do want to freeze then? If you wanted to try out cryogenics you should have put it into your will. It's easier to fly over the sea until we get to within 100 miles."

"I am a bit bothered about Fawh, With, Biggs and Lee," said the Author, "they haven't appeared in this book yet and it's chapter two."

Arthur thought for a bit, "And there's nobody whose name sounds like a question."

"What?"

"That is right," said Arthur, "What, When, Why, Was, Where - With they are all characters in the previous books."

"So what do you suggest?"

"An evil spy master called Doctor Know?" suggested Sid.

"Know is not really a question," I thought, "and I might get into trouble with Ian Fleming's estate, it sounds the same as the first film."

"What other questions could you name a character after?" enquired Arthur.

"Whom?" thought Sid.

"Not really, that's too much like Doctor Who."

"How, Which?"

"That's good, Doctor How could be the evil genius you meet later on in the book," said I.

"But it doesn't begin with the letter W," noticed Sid, "like the previous characters."

"Whow with a silent W?" suggested Arthur.

"But that'll play havoc with the reading facility on the kindle," I explained, "it had enough bother with Featherstonehaugh in the fourth book."

"It will just have to be one of those things," shrugged Arthur.

"So have you decided how you are going to incorporate the others into the book?" asked Sid.

"I think they may have to rescue you at some point."

"Great," greated Arthur, "looks like things are not going to go smoothly in this book either." He picked up his bag and followed Sid as he hovered down the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 156 11
There isn't a lot of things Arthur is good at, but he is good at killing the mood. How will Francis tell his feelings to Arthur if he is too stupid t...
68.7K 2.4K 18
Even though Arthur felt like he'll never find the one and thought he would be stuck being around his younger brother Alfred, he bumps into the girl o...
8.2K 343 15
A typical pair of enemies to lovers. Francis and Arthur always hated one another, however that all changes when Francis suddenly saves Arthurs life. ...
8.8K 527 19
Arthur is striving to become his departments head detective, who wants to get to the bottom of all these sudden animal like murders. However he meets...