Plaguing Love. (Zak Bagans x...

Por PeepMaloneWrites

The book has paranormal accurrances, funny stories, memories, creepy content and some sad content as well. I... Más

Finished
About myself.
Dangers of control.
Pleasing surprise.
She met us.
A helping hand.
At a loss of friends.
Crimson past.
Simple reasons.
New friend, or 3 more.
Childish acting.
Moment of Divinity.
Goof off time.
Cursed home owner
Pillow war.
Sudden interference.
More explaining.
Darkness woken within.
We're here.
Interesting waitress.
Hungry Aaron.
Overeaten spirits of G.A.C
Mystery building up.
New house.
At the new house. (Few months later)
Black as night, red as a sunset.
Another..nightmare?
Gracie
Remembering the funny times
Going to the beach
Good waters
After a while
Camping trip!
At the campsite
Ghostly friend (Lil Peep)
Chilling out afterwards

Meet you at 8?

1.2K 49 5
Por PeepMaloneWrites

- Zaks P.O.V. -

I didn't know she had such strong abilities. I wonder, where did she get them from. What caused her to be that way? After a while of thinking I decide to ask if I can take a look around her place. "Knock yourself out." She replies while going to where I suppose is the bedroom. She has a nice small place to live at. Seemed like she was there alone. Not too many things around the different surfaces. I finally set steps towards her. It was well past 10 AM now and I decided to tell her goodbye. "You got a nice place. I like it anyways, but I guess I'd better get going, because it's well past 10 now." She hums lazily in response and walks towards me.

- (y/n)s P.O.V -

I walk towards Zak to send him off. "Want to tag along with us tomorrow as well? How about breakfast at 10?" He asks. Seems like he likes me already. I say to myself with pride. Well, I like him too. No surprise in that. I added with a calm and sarcastic tone in my head. "Yeah, I'm up for it. What time should I be at your door in the morning?" I ask him. He thinks for a moment. "How about 8?" He said. "Okay, sounds good." I reply. As I send him off, he hugs me and said goodnight.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.7K 860 11
Being sent to a mental asylum when you're only a teenager and completely sane can be pretty rough. When Roxanne is finally let out she has no where t...
81K 2K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
208K 2.8K 47
Just a couple of Ghost adventures imagines for ya! Hope you like them. Vote follow and comment !
144K 3.4K 112
This is about a girl named Charlie 14yrs old and how she was abused at home by her drunken dad and her, her mum and both brothers and scared of him...