Heart by heart

By CharlieGlambert

A scream echoed throughout the house and I rushed to my son's room. I lifted up his little lifeless body and... More

The mysterious girl
The night that changed everything
The new guy
I have my eye on you
Welcome to the house of madness
I'm in love with you
A new friend
Thank you for telling me
The deadly song
The concert
A angel is born
The horrible truth
My new life
I will always love you, no matter what.
A wonderful day
You have us
The surprise
The party
A memory of you
The vampire masquerade
I will protect you with my life
He's my life and I love him
I'm tired of your lies
My little secret
Unexpected surprise
You're not our son
The birthday party
I have no choice
Keep your daughter away from my child
Please forgive me
I love you from the bottom of my heart
You're a hero
Author's note
Happy Birthday Adam
We need to talk
A kiss in the rain
Thank you for saving our lives
I'm here for you
If you need a friend, I'm here
Please don't leave me
A new friendship
Now you are under my spell
The quiet summer night
Princess of darkness
I love to be bad
It's so nice to see you again
I'll never let you go
I trust you
I'm not your sweet little girl anymore
You don't live in the world you think you live in
Your love is like a love potion
The call
I can't breathe without you
Love wins over hate

The haunted house

80 3 10
By CharlieGlambert

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 31th of October year 2007 New York

"I don't like this haunted house Holly!" I heard a girl say. "Nothing will happen!" replied her friend calmly. I went up to them and they took a step back. "He's just here to scare the visitors." said Holly. My eyes turned red and I showed my fangs. "Holly!" replied Alice scared. "Don't be such a coward now, it's just fake teeth." she said annoyed. I bit into her neck and drank her blood. When I was finished I ran after her friend.

Alice screamed and tried to run away, but I blocked the way. "Hello sweetie." I replied with a smirk. "You really are a vampire?" she said scared. "Yes I am." I replied and bit her. I wiped away the blood from my mouth and went out. "Go in if you dare, but I'm afraid two girls died of fright in there. I said to the visitors. They took step back of fear and no one even dared to look at the house.

Suddenly all the lights went out throughout the amusement park and people screamed in panic. In a few minutes I had killed them all. There was blood everywhere and it looked like a horror movie. I set fire on the whole park and walked away. I heard the sound of fire trucks and police cars who drove up to the fiery park. This time, I had made it very difficult for them. I smirked and ran back home.

"What have you done?" asked Nick who own the boarding house. "Nothing." I said and went in. "Don't lie to me." he replied strictly. "I killed the people who were at the amusement park and set fire on the place to covered it." I said. "You can't do this." replied Nick. I took a stranglehold around his neck and pushed him up against the wall. "I am a vampire and we can't control our thirst, don't mess with me or you will be my next victim." I said threatening.

-End of the flashback-

It's not idea to mess with a vampire who have no humanity. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 314 38
"I love you so much Agnes and I hope you one day understand why I had to leave you away!" I said and lay her gently down on the doorstep. I kissed he...
9.7K 249 53
"I should stay away if I was you!" said Adam. "Why?" I asked with shaky voice. "I'm dangerous!" he said and his eyes glowed. *** Tommy lives in Myst...
7.3K 467 93
"We are soon home babe." I said to Tommy and his dog Etta barked happily. "Dive carefully." replied Tommy and hung up. Just at that moment a lightnin...
2.3K 103 33
"I love you and Eddie so much!" I said and hugged my kids. "Don't go daddy!" replied Alice. She hugged her doll and her blue eyes were tearful. "Stay...