Warrior Cats Lannguage Guide

By WarriorCatsGuide

More

Warrior Cats Lannguage Guide
Cat Language
Tail Signals
Tail Flicks and Other

Words and Their Meanings

10.9K 135 161
By WarriorCatsGuide

Words and Their Meanings~

As easy as swallowing a minnow - A phrase used to indicate easiness of the task.

As much use as a dead fox - A (harsh) insult, meaning the recipient is useless.

Bees in your brain - An exclamation meaning confusion or a cat not making sense.

Buzzardfood- Alternative of crowfood, used before the start of the Clans. Used in The Sun Trail.

Chickfeed- Alternative of crowfood, used before the start of the Clans. Used in The Sun Trail. C

rowfood - A (harsh) insult comparing the recipient to rotting prey animals (as in I'll turn you into crowfood!), or suggesting that they eat it (as in crowfood-eater).

(You're) crazier than a fox in a fit! - An insult used when a cat (or cats) are acting crazy. Another variation uses "madder" instead of "crazier." Lionblaze uses this to describe Ashfur.

Doesn't matter a whisker/Doesn't catch so much as a whisker - An exclamation meaning the cat does not care, (i.e. it didn't matter a whisker that she didn't share their beliefs) similar to I don't give a mousetail. Or saying that a patrol didn't catch anything.

Doormouse - An expression or exclamation used against a cat who sleeps a lot. Foxpaw is called this by Sandstorm in Eclipse.

Drypaw - A cat that dislikes getting wet, usually used in RiverClan.

Like LionClan/TigerClan - An expression stating that a cat does something very fiercely or well.

Flea-brain - A (friendly, yet harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone.

Fishface, fishfur or fish-breath - An insult used against RiverClan warriors, mainly appears in Bluestar's Prophecy.

Frog-dung - Same as fox-dung, except it's often used in RiverClan. Used in Crookedstar's Promise.

Snake-hearted - Similar to the term "fox-hearted," generally used by RiverClan. Used in Crookedstar's Promise.

Fox-dung - A (harsh) insult comparing the recipient to fox feces. Also used as an exclamation. (as in That's fox-dung!)

Fox-hearted - An insult meaning cruel, cold-hearted, or evil (as in fox-hearted Twolegs)

Furball - A (friendly, yet harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone.

Fuzz-brain - A (friendly, but harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone. Used in The Sun Trail by Gray Wing's younger brother, Jagged Peak.

Great StarClan! - An exclamation used to signify extreme surprise or anger. Similar to Oh my god! in usage and to the fact that they both have mention of a higher force.

Hare-dung - Used as an exclaimation, similar to "mouse-dung". Somewhat like "Darn it!" Used in The Sun Trail. 

When hedgehogs will fly - An exclamation style statement that shows disbelief that a certain event will likely occur (as in That will happen when hedgehogs fly), used in many variations. Somewhat like the human phrase, When pigs fly!

How in Silverpelt? - An exclamation used meaning "How in the world?" Used in The Sight.

I don't give a mousetail/They wouldn't give a mousetail - An exclamation meaning that the cat does not care. Another variation is I would ____ for a couple of mousetails meaning that they are willing to do the inserted action for no real reward. Can also mean that a cat would be stingy enough not to share a mousetail.

I'd have shredded you into mousedust! - to gravely injure, rip to shreds. Similar to mousemeat. Used by Yellowfang in Into the Wild while intimidating Firepaw.

Make dirt - to use the bathroom.

May StarClan light your path/Banish all the fleas from your nest - A friendly term used to tell others they wish them well.

May the Sun warm your back and the fish leap into your paws - A blessing used in RiverClan used to wish good dreams or, in some instances, to say farewell to a dead cat.

Minnow-brain - An insult that is friendly but harsh. A RiverClan version of mouse-brain. Used by Curlkit in Mistystar's Omen.

Mouse-brain - A (friendly yet harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone.

Mouse-dung - A (somewhat harsh) insult comparing the recipient to mouse feces. Also used as an exclamation (as in Mousedung! That can't be right!). Somewhat like "Darn it!"

Mouse-hearted - An insult that describes one who is cowardly.

Mousefodder - An insult describing that the cat is worthless or a kittypet. Used by Yellowfang in Into the Wild to Firepaw after realizing he was a kittypet.

Once a kittypet, always a kittypet! - A harsh phrase used to describe a cat with kittypet roots. Used by Longtail in Into The Wild on Rusty when he was joining ThunderClan.

(Only) StarClan knows (what) - Sometimes used to answer a question that is impossible to answer. Similar to "Only God knows what," "Only God knows," and "God knows."

Pain in the tail - An insult meaning a cat is irritating or lazy. Used by Leafstar in SkyClan's Destiny about Harveymoon and Macgyver.

Scaredy-mouse! - A similar expression to scaredy-cat, but in cat terms.

Scaredy-sparrow - An expression also similar to scaredy-cat, in cat terms.

Sorry catches no prey or Sorry fills no bellies - Means cats can be sorry, but that will not undo what happened

StarClan's kits! – An exclamation of surprise or disbelief. Sometimes used as an exclamation if a cat is hurt. Used by Ivypool in Fading Echoes.

Tabbies don't change their stripes - means that a cat doesn't change their nature. Equivalent to "a leopard can't change his spots."

What in StarClan's name?- A exclamation similar to "What on earth?" or "What in the world?"

That's a load of badger droppings - A harsh exclamation saying that something is nonsense.

Thistles and thorns - Used to describe bad luck (as in: Thistles and thorns! I blew it!); similar to "Darn it" or "mouse-dung."

Thundercat - Used to describe a ThunderClan cat. Used in Night Whispers.

You fight/hunt like a kittypet! - An expression used to insult or tease a cat who fights/hunts poorly.

Who made dirt in his/her fresh kill?- A phrase to describe a cranky or suddenly moody cat, as used in The Sign of the Moon.

Would've made mousemeat out of you! - To badly injure, rip to shreds. Similar to mousedust. Used by Graypaw in Into the Wild describing how dangerous a fox could be. Frog-dirt and Fish-guts - Used in RiverClan, has the same meaning as thistles and thorns, used in Crookedstar's Promise.

Rabbit-chasers - A less harsh insult used in ShadowClan to describe WindClan. Used by Rowankit in Yellowfang's Secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 268 22
[Unicode]ဆုံစည်းခဲ့တာကံကြမ္မာကြောင့်ဆိုရင် ခွဲခွာခဲ့ရတာကရော်ကံကြမ္မာကြောင့်ပဲလား?? ဆုံစည်းစေလိုက်၊ ခွဲခွာစေလိုက်နဲ့. အဲ့ကံကြမ္မာဆိုတဲ့အရာကဘာများအလိုရ...
795 84 7
"နှုတ်ဆက်ပါတယ်" "မင်း ဘယ်ပျောက်သွားပြန်တာလဲဟာ..ထပ်ပြီးတော့ ငါ့ကိုမထားခဲ့ပါနဲ့တော့လား"
57.3K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...