Dont touch me (A Princeton Lo...

By Ceioprsu

Princeton stop." Y/N said as I continued to unbutton and unbuckle her clothing. "It isn't right." She breathe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13!!!
I suck
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Final Chapter!!!
want the sequel?

Chapter 19

10.6K 299 124
By Ceioprsu

(Jacob's pov) *the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. I quickly turned it off and starred at the ceiling for about 5 minutes.

"Aye, Jacob... you good man?" I heard Raquan say.

"I should be asking you that question." I laughed. "I heard you had to be dragged off a few tables last night."

"Yeah well... I had some sprite and I took a hot shower."

"The best remedy for a horrible hangover." I said. He nodded in agreement. In case you were wondering... I'm in a hotel. Oh, and kiara, she had a pretty good head game but I couldnt, in all good concious, sleep with her. What if I got her pregnant? Then what if she told Y/N? Then what if Y/N broke up with me? And kiara made me take care of the baby on my own, naw that shit is dead.

Anyway kiara had to stop sooner or later, and when she did I dipped out. And I was the only one of us sober enough to drive(besides Craig but he had to make sure Ray and Santo didnt do anything stupid) So I decided to take us to a hotel. That way the people who needed to sober up, could. I couldnt text Y/N to let her know, so I hope she's in a good mood when I get home.

(Y/N's pov)

I rolled over and felt the space next to me without looking... empty. I opened my eyes, no August. WTF I thought. I got up and walked through the house, then I saw a shirtless August in the kitchen making breakfast and singing his song "bandz"

(on the side)

Oh what would it take to make you happy?
Dont hesitate to let me know,
Tell me what are you askin for exactly,
Open up ya mouth an let a nigga know.
Baby would you tell me please!

He stopped so I finished his line.

What I can do to make you smile again.

He turned just enough to see me and smiled.

"You tryna be like me?" He asked, I laughed coming up behind him.

"Maybe, I said. He gave me a forkfull of eggs and I was in heaven.

"Ohmigod." I said "That is so good bae." I said not realizing what I had just called him. He seemed not to mind.

"Yeah I know...Ima beast in the kitchen..."

I had a feeling something was suppost to come after that but he stayed quiet.

Ok so I gotta confess. We didnt have sex last night. The reason I woke up in his bed was because we were talking, then we made out...then we fell asleep. Nothing ever happened. It just seems too early. Even though them tattoos and that six pac is callin my name. I picked up my phone from the counter. No texts or calls from Jacob.

Whatever.

I'm not pressed over him. He made his decision. And now I've made mine. Anyway, while I was starring at the phone, August came up behind me and covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" He said.

I laughed again. "I know its you Al."

"Oh...damn. Well keep your eyes closed anyway."

"Why?"

"Its a suprize." He said.

"What kind of suprize?"

"So many damn questions." He laughed. When he moved his hands I held my eyes closed.

"Ard keep em like that."

"I feel like your about to touch me inapropriatley." I said.

He laughed once. Leading me to assume that my assumtion was right.

"Open wide." He said.

"Open what?"

Before I could close my mouth he put a strawberry in it.

"Mmm." I said, my words muffled.

"Good right?"

"Yeah." I said swallowing. "Really good."

I opened my eyes and saw the strawberry I had just bitten, and all the tattoos on August's chest. (Funny that that's the first thing I look at)

"That was white chocolate." He explained.

"It was good but, I perfer my chocolate nice and dark, but very sweet." I said. We both knew what I was referring to.

"Oh you do huh?" He asked smirking. I nodded. He slowly backed me up and lifted me to the counter. Placing his hands firmly on my hips he leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Yeah, nice... and...sweet." I said in between pecks. He smiled against my lips.Then traced his lips across my jawline and to my neck. His breath on my skin gave me chills. His hands traveled down to my legs and his thumbs brushed my inner thigh. It was obvious what he wanted and he was hitting all the right spots. I had to stop him before it was too late.

"August..." I whined. He came up for air(He was kissing my neck that entire time).

"What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I wanted to tell him that he was doing everything right.

"No, it's just... We can't do this. Not right now." I said.

"Tell that to my mans down there starrin at you with one eye." He laughed. "Dang girl."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do all that." I said in my innocent voice.

"It's ard." He said, leaning beside me on the counter. I planted a soft kiss on his cheek. He dipped his finger in the melted chocolate, I thought he was going to eat it, but he put in on my face and ran. No this nigga did not just do that. I thought. Grabbing the bowl I started to chase after him. This is bound to get messy.

(Jacob's pov)

I walked through the front door of my house. The first thing I did was put my phone on the charger. Once it turned on I didn't see any missed calls or texts from Y/N. Maybe she fell asleep or her phone died like mine.

"Y/N!" I yelled. Nothing. Not foot steps, not a responce,

Nothing.

I called again. "Y/N?!?"

Nada. Zip. Nothing.

Maybe she's sleep. I thought. I went upstairs to our room. The door was open but no Y/N. I was getting nervous. If she was taken or kiddnaped, there were no signs of it. I had to call Craig.

1 ring...2 rings...

"Just can't get enough of me, huh?" He answered.

"Not right now Craig, this is serious." I said.

"Ard, wassup?"

"I need you to come to the house and check somethin out."

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause Y/N mightve been kiddnaped, but I dont see any signs."

"Ard, I'm there in 10." He said hanging up. I dialed Y/N to see if she would answer.

God not again.

(Y/N's pov)

"Ard, ard I quit!" He yelled. We were both drenched in chocolate. But I needed my revenge, he got it in my hair and poured it down my shirt.

"You cant quit now." I said holding the bowl over his 20 thousand dollar couch.

"You wouldnt dare.."

"Watch me." I said tipping the bowl.

"Y/N, that is a custem couch made in nebraska. I got it shipped over here. If you drop chocolate on that couch I swear to god..."

By this time chocolate had already spilled onto the couch.

"Oops." I said. He tackled me onto the couch. We rolled around until he had me pinned.

"I thought you didnt want chocolate on the couch?"

"I got insurance on it." He said smiling.

"So you said all that stuff for nothing?"

"I wanted to add a little bit of drama to the situation."

Then I heard my phone ring.

YA-AY
WANNA PUT THIS SONG ON REPLAY,
i COULD LISTEN TO IT ALL DAY,
i CAN LISTEN TO YOU ALL DAY...

I got up, well he let me up, and I went to see that it was... Jacob? I decided not to answer it.

"Who was it?"

"Nobody." I said "I need to take a shower."

"You know where the bathroom is." He said.

"No peeking in." I said.

"No promises." He answered. I went into the bathroom, made sure I locked the door, and let the hot water run. I waited till the bathroom got steamy before I got in the shower. The hot water going through my hair and down my shoulders felt great. I thought about August and how happy he makes me... But theres something missing. Something Jacob can give me that August cant....love.

God! Why does Jacob have to be such a guy!!!!

(Craig's pov)

I got to Jacobs house and he was right. Not even my trained eyes could find anything.

"I dont know man." I told him "Maybe it's just a coincidence." I sat down on the couch and paused. I smelled something.

sniff sniff........

"Do you wear black ice, axe?" I asked him.

"Nah, man I dont mess with that stuff." He said. "Why?"

"There was a nigga here." I said then I thought to myself.

What if she left with a guy cause of what I told her last night?

"What? What is it?" He asked.

"Ard umm.... I dont know how to say this but, I mightve fucked ya shit up." I said.

"What are you talking about?"

I took a deep breath and started to explain what happened last night. But I explained it so fast that he could barley understand what I was saying.

"Okay. Try that one more time...a little slower, and less words."

"Y/N is getting even." I said. It took a few minutes to register in his mind.

"Oh shit." He said. I nodded. "Well who is she with?"

"Nigga I wasnt here when she left...but I did have the house on security watch last night."

"What?"

"Relax, I wouldntve asked you to come to a party if Y/N wasnt properly protected." I said pulling out my phone to call one of my connections.

"Hello...yeah. Whats the update on black dove?" I asked. "Really? Damn... ok thanks." I hung up.

"Well..."

"She left the house around 10:58 with...." I paused.

"With who?"

"August Alsina."

DUN DUN DAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

sike naw I knew yall already knew that. but what yall wont know is whats goin to happen next. And sadly... the next chapter is the last... but hey 20 chapters WOOHOOO! This will be my first completed book and yall have shown me hella love

Thank you all!!!!!!

Xoxoxoxo ~ Precious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 77 36
Hey guys this is just a little sample of the story there are more characters I'm just showing you one point of view and I hope that you read my book...
389K 9.4K 33
FIRST BOOK IN THE FAR AWAY TRILOGY Lea has been living on her own. Begging for lose change all because of her mom's death. She couldn't live with her...
59.7K 4.1K 16
-- PROLOGUE "Let me get this straight. We have nothing in between us, except for the deal we made that day" he spoke in a monotonous tone. "I am the...
3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieΓ©. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...