Dont touch me (A Princeton Lo...

By Ceioprsu

Princeton stop." Y/N said as I continued to unbutton and unbuckle her clothing. "It isn't right." She breathe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13!!!
I suck
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Final Chapter!!!
want the sequel?

Chapter 17

9.7K 292 111
By Ceioprsu

(Jacobs pov)

I held the drink in my hand. My palms are sweaty, so I can't really get a good grip on the cup. This is a bedroom. And we all know what happens in bedrooms. I cleared my throat. I was nervous.

" So... uh, what did you want to talk about?" I asked. She smiled, and sat down.

" Just wanted to get to know you." She paused. "Well I mean, I already know you. I just wanted to know, if you knew me."

" Umm, your confusing me?" I laughed to hide my discomfort.

" Oh c'mon. You really don't remember me?"

" No, I really don't."

Actually.... now that I think about it, her name does sound kinda familiar.

" So that means you weren't in my kindergarten class then huh?"

This girl really expects me to remember her from kindergarten? How long ago was that?

" Oh yeah.... your the girl who always picked on Y/N." I said, a look of guilt overcame her. But it went back to normal immediately.

" Yeah well...... we were so young. You can't really hold that against me."

" Maybe your right." I say. But I don't really mean it. She bullied Y/N for the longest time. Always telling her that she was ugly, and would never amount to her beauty. How she knew those words at age 6 I will never understand. I remember it like it was yesterday.

*flashback*

" Your so dumb Y/N. Nobody will ever like you, not even Jacob. Ya know why? Cause your an ugly little bratt, that's why!" Said Kïara, I came around the corner and saw the three girls surrounding Y/N. I felt like I had to do something. So I ran and grabbed Y/N's hand.

" Hey, leave het alone." I said. The girls were shocked. Especially Kïara. "I do like Y/N, in fact... she's my best friend."

Kïara had the look of pure hatred on her face, I just held Y/N's hand tighter. Kïara turned up her little nose and so did her two followers. I noticed that Y/N had tears in her eyes. I reached over with my free hand and wiped them. Still holding her hand until Kïara was out of sight.

" Hey." I said sympathetically. She lifted her eyes to mine. They were really pretty. "Dont worry about them, they're just a bunch of meanies."

She nodded.

" Besides, I think your pretty." I said.

" Really?" She asked in between sniffles. I nodded, my immature curls bouncing with my head.

" Almost as pretty as my mom."

She smiled, squeezing my hand. There was a long silence and we eventually let go.

" Jacob?"

" Yeah?"

" Did you mean what you said, about being my best friend?" She asked. I thought for a second.

"Yeah." I answered, reassuring her... and myself.

" So does this mean your going to stop stealing my crayons?"

" Oh yeah speaking of crayons.... where are yours?" I asked.

" On my desk, why?"

Instead of answering, I got up and ran towards the classroom. I had to get all of her shades of green. And of course, she was chasing after me.

" Jacob! You stay away from my crayons."

I laughed, this'll never get old.

*flashback over*

" Listen, why don't we just forget about all that, we can do anything you want." She said, then coming closer to my ear, she whispers. "Anything."

I pushed her back and laughed. "I'm in a relationship."

" And? All I'm asking for is one night. Is that too much to ask?"

" Yeah, it is. And I don't think Y/N would appreciate you acting like this."

She tenced when I said Y/N. Her flirty smile turned into a death stare.

" So you ended up with dumbo huh? I shoulda known." She said coldly.

" Exuse me? That is my girl your talking about. So I suggest you show some respect."

She ignored my comment.

" Baby we could have been something. You and I. She don't deserve you." She brushed up on me. "Just let me proove to you that I got what you need."

" Kïara, stop." I said pushing her away. She stopped and started to cry. I didn't want to see her that way, so I went back over to her.

" Hey, don't cry. Please." I said. Before I could move away, she kissed me. I tried to pull her off of me but she had a HE-MAN grip on my neck. Eventually, I fell into it. Once she realized I had given up, she moved her kisses further down. Before she could get my belt buckle loose, I touched her shoulder.

" Kïara.... we shouldn't, you shouldn't.... (GCO)"

" Shouldn't do what?" She asked knowing the answer. She then got my member out without hesitation. "This?" She placed her warm mouth over my manhood, a groan escaped from my mouth. I should be stopping her. But quite frankly, I don't have the energy for that right now. She moved her mouth at a steady pace. Fast... slow... fast... slow.

" Fuckkk!" I groaned as she started to deep throat. I shouldn't be enjoying this. I really..... shouldn't.

(Y/N's pov)

I got bored by myself so I called one of my old friends.

1 rings... 2 rings... 3 rings...

" I was wondering when I'd hear that beautiful voice of yours again." He answered. I started to blush, but forced it away.

" You busy?"

" Not anymore, wassup?"

" I need company." I said.

" Say no more angel face, I'll be right over."

I laughed. "Okay, see you then."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Oooooooooh who is this mystery boy? And Jacob Emannuel Perez!!! What is going through that curly head of yours. SMH.

Comment who you guys think the mystery boy is. Honestly.... I don't even know. Maybe y'all can give me some idea's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 73
This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this mean that we are an actual thing now?" "Pr...
389K 9.4K 33
FIRST BOOK IN THE FAR AWAY TRILOGY Lea has been living on her own. Begging for lose change all because of her mom's death. She couldn't live with her...
3.1K 77 36
Hey guys this is just a little sample of the story there are more characters I'm just showing you one point of view and I hope that you read my book...
96.8K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...