Day Dreams๐Ÿ˜ด

By _Triinityy_

Rodriquez Jacquees Broadnax ??โค๏ธ??? More

Characters
Caught
Pregnant

Wake up

287 10 1
By _Triinityy_

A/N: I changed Serenity's Character

*Present Day*

Mrs. Simmons: SERENITY!!!
Serenity: Huh ma'am
Class: *Laughs*
Mrs. Simmons: Pay attention
Serenity: ok
Ember: *whispering* Are you daydreaming about him again?
Serenity: *whispers back* I can't help it

Serenity Pov

Hey, it's me Serenity I feel as though I can't get him off my mind. His is on my mind 24/7 I can't help it. If y'all are wondering who I am talking about my ex boyfriend Jacquees. I guess you guys were here for my pass day dreams. Every since I found out I was pregnant my dad made me break up with Jacquees and he has my brothers watching my every move. Bad thing about the whole situation is Jacquees doesn't even know I am pregnant and it pains me for him not to know. I feel as though it was all my fault if I would have told him No my dad said no one could come over I wouldn't be in this situation😭.

Ember:  *whispering* Girl you have to stop. If your dad finds out you were even thinking about him he would kill him.

Serenity: What I can't help it and I want him to know about the baby.

Mrs. Simmons: Girls! Stop talking or I will give detention!

Ember: Sorry Mrs. Simmons

🍔Lunch🍕

Ember: *walking to the lunch table*I hope you aren't going against what your dad says!

Serenity: I mean I don't want him to be in the dark about me being pregnant and plus I want this baby to have a father figure around.

Ember: How will you do that when your brothers watch your every move?

Serenity: I can tell my dad I am going to the mall with you then you would pick me up and drop me off at his house.

*At the Lunch table*

Ember: Lea can you talk some since into this girl!

Lea: What happened?

Ember: she saying that she wants Jacquees to know about the baby!

Lea: Serenity didn't your dad say you can't see JACQUEES anymore. I mean I know you want to let him know about the baby but if your dads finds out you would in a lot more trouble then you already are!

Serenity: Well I don't want my baby growing up and not know her father doesn't know about her😭. I can't let that happen.

Serenity: So I need y'all help

Lea: Ok what's the plan

*Serenity Brothers  eavesdropping*

Serenity: I can tell my dad I am going to the mall with y'all then Ember would pick us up and drop me off at his house. And i will stay there for 2 hours.

Ember: But he going think something is up if we don't bring back shopping bags.

Lea: And also Jacquees is going to think something is up because you haven't spoke to or seen him in 3 months.

Ember: didn't your dad say that there is a lot of male figures around to love that little girl growing inside of you

Serenity: 😭 but it want the same as her calling someone dad. I really want you guys to help me.

Ember & Lea: Ok we will!

Serenity: yay! Now all we have to is ask my dad and we will be good.

*outside the cafeteria*

Cameron : All we have to do is tell dad about before she comes home.

Khalil: yep because dad said if anything happens tell him immediately

Nenemaih: Well let's get going

*At Home 🏡 *

Kahlil: Dad!

Dad: What?

Cameron:Serenity going to tell Jacquees about the baby

Dad:How is she going to do that😡!

Nenemaih: Well she said: " I can tell my dad I am going to the mall with y'all then Ember would pick us up and drop me off at his house. And i will stay there for 2 hours"

Dad: I am going to talk to her when she gets here but I will act like I no nothing😏.

Hey, my loves❤️ sorry I haven't been updating it's just because I was to busy reading other people's books but I will start updating a lot more!!!

Love,

Trinity💋❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
161K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others