Snow Ball Fight Lance x Keith...

By Harharkg15

Here is my very first one shot! Hope you guys like it!!โค ALL OF THE ART GOES TO THE ARTIST More

Snow Ball Fight

8.8K 281 168
By Harharkg15

Cover Art Goes To The Artist

Keith shivers in the snow, he looks down at his phone to check the time.
'He running late,' he thought irritatedly, 'he's the one that set it all up.'

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, he's going to murder me." Lance said under his breath. He was rushing to his date with Keith. He had planned the whole day out, but sadly over slept causing him to be tardy

Keith looks around the area where he told him to meetup, a worried face appears as he quickly texted Lance [Where the hell are you?]

While Lance was running, he felt his phone go off. He came to stop at the road crossing, and looked at his messages. It was from Keith. [I'm so sorry, just a little bit down the road. I'll be there in like 5 minutes!] Lance puts his phone away, and continues his run to Keith.

Keith looked at his screen reading Lances message and put his phone away and waited for Lance. He sat on the cold bench and waited.

In the distance, Lance saw a familiar mullet boy. He sprinted as fast as his legs would take him, "KEITH IM HERE!!!" Lance was waving his hands like a maniac coming towards Keith. When he finally reached Keith, he was leaning against the bench, panting heavily.

Keith looks over at Lance panting heavily "Your late. If I knew you have been late I would have already gotten-" he was interupted by Lances lips Against his.

Lance's lips parted away from Keith's,
"I'm sorry, my fault that I was late. I'll try not to do that again." Lance runs his fingers through Keith's hair.

Keith chuckles a little as a small smile appears on his face "Sure." He said pulling away a little "so whats the plan?"

Lance eyes widen a little, "Oh right! Um let me check..." Lance stands up and pats himself down, trying to feel for a piece of paper. 'Where is it? Did I leave the list at home... oh god I did' Lance let's out a frustrated sign. He cusses under his breath.

Keith raised an eyebrow "whats wrong?" He asked Lance.

Lance buries his face into his hands,"I'm an idiot, I wrote down what I planned out for the day on a piece of paper. Me being me, forgot it at home."

Keith tilts his head and shook his head "Its alright. At least we are here together." 'Wow thats the most cheesy thing I have never said...well I have to blame this dork infront of me..' he thought as he smiles, then takes Lances hands away from his face and held them. "Lets just enjoy our time together."

Lance's face heated up, and smiles down at Keith. He squeezes Keith's hand, "Alright let's go for a walk through the park."

"Alright." Keith said as they both started walking to the park while holding hands.

There was a frosted bite in air, the boys noses and cheeks had a light pink hue to them. They arrived at park, but looked like they walked through the wardrobe into Narnia.

There were small children playing together, a small line to a coffee truck not far from them "Ill go get us some coffee." Keith said letting go on Lances hand and walks over to the truck.

Lance nods his head watches Keith leave his side, his felt empty and cold with Keith's hand. 'Get a grip man, he'll be right back' lance thought to himself. Lance turned his head and looked and the beautiful landscape. An idea struck his mind, and had an evil smirk on his face.

He heard a loud dark coming towrds him as a big golden retriever ran passed him, making him fall backwords.

"Elizabeth!" Called out a young woman with blond hair and brown eyes, running over with a pink leash in her hand. "Im so sorry sir are you alright?!" She asked as she quickly got ahold of her dog and hooks the leash to the dogs caller.

The dog knocked the breath out of Lance.
"It's fine, it was an accident." Lance gave a small smile, and sat himself up. "Who's this gorgeous," Lance checks out the dog, "lady, who knocked me down?" Lance started petting the dog.

The girl giggles "Thie is Elizabeth." The dog pants happy letting Lance pet her. "She seems to like you alot" said the girl "Im Vanessa."

"Well hello there Elizabeth! You are beautiful, and your own seems to be as well." Lance stands up, and holds out his hand to shake. "I'm Lance," he smiles politely.

Vanessa takes out her hand and shakes Lances hand "Nice to meet you" she said.

Keith got two coffees and turnrd around sees Lance and some girl with a dog talking and smiling. He started to bite the inside of his bottom lip and walks over to them 'Calm down. They are just talking..' he thought as then he sees the girl handing Lance a small peace of paper. His eyes filled with anger walks over a little quickly reacting to them. "Here is your coffee" handeding it to Lance.

Lance turns around to face Keith, but notices he was upset and not looking at him.
"Thank you," he kisses Keith's cheek and grabs his hand. "This is Vanessa, and her lovely dog Elizabeth," he introduces.

Keith eyes looked at the peace of paper in Lances hand then looks over at the girl, he put on a fake smile "Nice to meet you both."

Vanessa looks at the both of the boys, she was a little shocked that she found out that Lance kissed the guys cheek and now holding hands. "Well Elizabeth and I should be going now, nice meeting you both." She said walking away.

Keith pulls his hand away, a little violently from Lance "Give me the paper." He said in a rude ordrring voice.

Lance waves good bye to the women. Laughing at her bewildered expression. He turns back to Keith, shocked by Keith's sudden attitude towards him. Lance pulls out the piece of paper out of his pocket, and hands it to Keith. "It's just a business card with her number, she does dog sitting and stuff," lance was explaining looking at Keith while he was examining it.

Keith looks over the business card 'shit shit..you over did it now, you fucking idiot!' He thought nervously.

Lance's pokes Keith's forehead, "You don't need to get jealous Keith, I've only got eyes for you."

Keiths eyes widen and his face turns pinkish as he faces Lance "I do not get jealous!" He threw the card at Lance.

"Uh huh sure you don't, that's why you were so nice and rocking a new pink blush." Lance smirks.

Keith pushes Lances arm as he walks away "I dont get jealous." He repeated himself.

"Whatever you say Keith," he said and follows behind him.

Keiths face was still pink, his left hand all warm from the coffee and his right hand freezing from the cold.

Lance snaked his left hand into Keith's right. 'Much better,' he thought while taking a sip of coffee.

Keith looks away as a small smile appears on his face feeling Lances hand against his.

While walking through the park, Lance spotted kids playing in the snow. "Keeeeeiiiiiittthhhhh," Lance whined.

"What? You wanna go play in the snow?" Keith looks at Lance "Go a head be my guest but dont expect me to play with you." He said taking a sip of his coffee.

"YES!" Lance nearly jumped out of excitement. "You're going to miss out on all the fun," He teased as he jumped into the pile of snow.

Keith watches Lance, he chuckles a little as he quickly gets his phone out and takes a few pictures of Lance playing his the snow and sends them to the group chat that Lance and Keith are in with Shiro, Pidge and Hunk. Saying [Lance acting like a 8 year old again] "Be carefully with your coffee!" Keith calls out.

"I may or may not have burned myself already by dropping it earlier..." Lance nervously laughs and rubs the back of his head.

[When does he not act like he's 8?] replied Pidge

Keith rolls his eyes a little as he replies back [He almost slipt his coffee 😂❤]

[Man of true elegance] messaged Hunk.

While Keith was looking down at his phone, lance took the opportunity to launch a snowball into his face.

Keith was about to type something back but his face was hit with a snowball, he looks up angrily at him "Did you just throw a fucking snowball at me?"

"I may or may not have... If I did, what are you going to do about it?" Lance challenged with a smirk.

Keith put his phone in his jacket pocket and put his coffee down on the ground. "You better be ready for a beaten." He said as he knlees down making snowball and threw it at Lance.

"Come at me!" Lance dove behind a tree and started making an arsenal of snowballs.

Keith quickly knlees down again and started making more snowballs.

Lance quickly hops out of his hiding place and starts a full front attack onto Keith.

Keith got hit with a few of his snowballs as he quickly hides behind a tree and threw a snowballs back at Lance.

Lance tried to evade as many snowballs as possible, but Keith still was still able to get him. Lance quickly hid behind bench, and started reloading his ammo. "Be careful Keith, I'm quite the sharpshooter," he said in a teasing tone.

Keith smirks a little as he looks over at Lance "Yes I can agree your a sharpshooter but you still leave your guard down." He said as he had a plan in mind.

"Even you, Mr. I'm good at everything but fashion, admits to my skills!" Lance praised. He was being stealth through the snow bank, laying low, and trying not to get caught.

There was no sight of Keith for Lance to see. Keith slowly snuck around Lance and threw a snowball at the back of Lances head "Gotcha!"

"Ah!" Lance whips the back of his head. "You're going to get it now Pretty Boy!" Lance charges at Keith, and send a barrage of snowballs at him.

Keith blocks his attacks as he runs towrds Lance and tramples him as they land on a big pile of snow.

"Falling for me Keith?" Lance wiggles his eyebrows.

Keith rolls his eyes "In your dreams dork."

Lance flips them over, and pins down Keith.
"You are my dream, and it's very similar to this except we had less clothes." Lance winked.

Keith looks up at Lance and blushes hard. "You are a cheesy person but you won my heart." He rubs his nose on Lances nose

Lance smiles softly, and rubs his nose back at Keith. "And you've managed to steal my heart."

Keith chuckles a little and a smile appears on his pink face.

Lance brushes Keith's bangs out of his face, lingering his hand on Keith's face.

Keith kept that smile on his face.

Lance leaned down, and captured Keith's lips.

Keith closes his eyes when he felt Lances warm lips agesnt his. He liked this even if Lances plans didn't go out like he wanted to, this was one of the best dates he has had with Lance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.7K 92 14
Killua's family sold him to the mafia when he was fifteen. He's now seventeen and he's the boss's right hand man. Killua gets another big job, he has...
4K 200 41
To clarify I'm not really in the fandom Like At all anymore I used to be but I got older and it kinda just went away But I like the silly character...
1M 39.8K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...