If You Were Here Today (McLen...

By beatleheartthrob

Paul is haunted by a dream of his friend John being alive and in love with him. He wishes deeply that it woul... More

If You Were Here Today (McLennon)
The Storm
Only the heart knows
The Lovely Wedding

Our Lives

973 24 4
By beatleheartthrob

John and I sat at my piano and we practiced all night and wrote new music. It felt like the early days again before Yoko before his death. I was so happy to have John by me again. Every chance i got i grabbed his hand and he smiled happily and kissed it.

Later that night, John took me to a hotel room and we drank wine together and talked. But then as so as i laid down naked on the bed, John got naked and laid on top of me and made out with me, it was sweet honey to me. After that, we made love all night long and it was so beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.2M 15.6K 26
jealยทous /หˆjelษ™s/ fiercely protective or vigilant of one's rights or possessions. "he would set the whole world on fire and wouldn't let a single fla...
136K 5.4K 69
The day of Prince James Paul's 14th birthday had to be the worst day of his life. It was the day he'd presented as an Omega, the most shameful role i...
93.8K 2.9K 43
"ฬดsorry for breaking your heart,"ฬด "ฬด's alright,"ฬด he bit his lower lip, holding back a smile. he looked her in the eyes. "ฬดmerde se. "ฬด in which mol...