We're Not Monster's

By Starb0y

8 individuals. 8 Abilities. One big City full of Gangs, Murderers, Scammers and lastly a corrupt FBI Agent. W... More

00
02
03

01

104 8 44
By Starb0y

"Where the fuck am I!" Cara screamed.

"Why am I in the army base!" Cara said quickly after. The others starred at each other in confusion.

"You are not going near me for you stupid little tests" Cara screamed.

"How does she know all of this!?" Ella questioned utterly confused.

"She can read minds..." A man in a white coat said walking towards us. He held a clipboard and pen in his hand. He was skinny and lanky. His hair was almost Snow White and his eyes were a dull brown. All in all he looked like a villain.

"In fact, you all have abilities, we'll be running a few tests on you guys. They won't hurt you" he smiled sweetly.

"Bullshit!" Cara yelled.

"If you don't let me go now, I'll break out of here and break your god damn neck" Luke warned.

"Try it Luke Smith, see if it does any good" he chuckled.

Luke attempted to pull his arms from the chains on the wall. A loud noise went off and Luke was shocked. His knees buckled and fell to the floor. We looked up to see the weird guy holding a remote like item.

"Can we at least get food?" Kayla question. The others gave Kayla a confused look.

"No, I'll leave you guys to get to know each other. I'll be back" He said entering a code and opening the door.

"His going to get our files!" Cara cried.

"We need to get out of here!" Lauren sniffed.

"No shit" Jonathan scoffed.

"Hey asshole shut up" Kayla growled to the Blue eyed male next to her.

"A'right, just cause your pretty though" Jonathan smirked.

"Let me out" Kayla screamed.

"Alright mate's were fucked" Simon huffed.

"What's everyone's name?" Daniel questioned.

"Fuck names, what's y'alls abilities!" Kayla questioned.

"I can fly and my names Lauren!" Lauren smiled.

"My named Simon and I can go invisible" Simon gave a slight wave but the chains restricted him.

"I'm Daniel and I can detect people around me through heat vision" Daniel nodded to everyone.

"As you know I'm a mind reader, and my name is Cara" Cara said probably reading everyone's thoughts.

"Luke, and I've superhuman strength" Luke said with an annoyed tone. Who wouldn't be annoyed at this situation?

"Hi, my names Ella and I can project a force field" Ella smiled.

"I'm Kayla..." Kayla began.

"No body cares" Jonathan interrupted.

"Shut the fuck up you fuckboy!"Kayla groaned.

"As I was saying before Fuckboy over here rudely interrupted me... my name is Kayla and Basically I've very fast movements and I guess I can do parkour and stuff" Kayla shrugged.

"What about you" Daniel said gesturing to Jonathan.

"My names Jonathan and I've a dead shot and I've also been here before" Jonathan said flatly. Kayla glared at him.

"How do we get out?" Lauren questioned her bottom lip quivering.

"Fuckboy, do you know where we are?" Kayla questioned turning to the male beside her.

"Yeah, if we go out that door over there, we'll be in a hallway. Take the door straight ahead and we're out in the landing strip" Jonathan replied.

"Thank you Fuckboy" Kayla said as she glanced at the door.

"Do you have a plan?" Simon question Kayla.

"If you shut up maybe I will" Kayla warned.

"Feisty I like it" Jonathan chuckled. Kayla sent a glare towards Jonathan. He was a dick and Kayla really didn't appreciate his humour in this situation.

"Okay so, Daniel if you could detect when the Santa look alike devil is coming, Simon will go invisible. Said Santa look alike devil will probably freak out and come near us. Ella will use her force field yoke to blast him away and hopefully he'll drop his controller thingy" Kayla said pitching her idea.

"Alright sounds good" Cara said.

"His coming!" Daniel said quickly. Simon went invisible and everyone began to panic.

"Guys chill!" Ella whisper yelled.

The Santa look alike devil man entered the room and looked up from his clipboard.

"Minter I'm not stupid show yourself!" He cursed.

"He fucking left that asshole" Cara muttered.

"I know right left us here" Lauren chimed in.

"If I ever get out I'm gonna find him and kill him"Luke growled getting in on the act.

The Santa look alike devil walked towards Simon's chains. Kayla nodded to Ella. Ella projected a force which make a bubble around us. The Santa look alike devil was thrown back into the wall and his controller dropped in front of Jonathan.

"Jonathan get it!" Lauren yelled. Jonathan smashed his foot on the controller a couple of times before it smashed. The chains released and we all looked to each other.

"Recruits are escaping! I repeat Recruits are escaping!!" The Santa alike Devil yelled into his ear piece.

"Fuck!" Simon shouted as he tried to open the door.

"Move out the way" Luke said pushing Simon. He casually smashed the door and it blew into pieces.

"Alright then" Ella laughed.

"There's gonna be Tanks" Jonathan warned.

"Look there's buzzards over there!" Daniel pointed out.

"To the chopper!" Kayla sing singed as if she wasn't in danger.

"I'll take one, anyone else know how to fly?" Jonathan questioned hopping into one.

"I do" Daniel said as he hopped into the other one.

Cara, Luke and Lauren got into Daniels helicopter. And Kayla, Ella and Simon got into Jonathan.

Tanks began shooting up the sky but lucky they were able to avoid any missiles hitting them. They now flew over mount chilly.

"Guys can you hear me?" Kayla said through a headset Jonathan had past her.

"Yeah we can!" Cara replied.

"Okay so we're gonna be wanted, so we need to destroy these choppers, so we're gonna go to the beach" Kayla ordered.

"Aye aye Captain!" Cara replied.

"That's if we're on a ship you dummy!" Kayla laughed.

"Oh yeah sure!" Cara laughed mostly at herself.

The two helicopters landed on the beach.

"Stand back" Jonathan ordered as he threw two Sticky bombs.

"How'd you get them?" Simon questioned.

"I always have some on me" Jonathan scoffed.

"What now?" Lauren questioned.

"Now we find a safe house" Ella said as she heard sirens coming closer to them.

"Everybody into a car!" Jonathan said as he began walking towards the parking lot.

"We are not stealing cars!" Luke huffed.

"Fine get caught by the popo!" Kayla chuckled as she sat in beside Jonathan.

"How come she gets the front! She's the size of a 5 year old!" Luke growled as he squeezed in the back while Kayla giggled in the front.

"Just cause" Jonathan said driving out of the parking lot.

Daniel followed Jonathan to some sort of apartment block.

"Where are we?" Cara questioned as they all got out.

"Del patio heights. Most expensive apartments in Los Santos. Which is now our base" Jonathan said as he entered the building.

Everyone trudged up the stairs until Jonathan came to apartment number 287. He unlocked the door and the gang walked in amazed.

"Technically this is where I live, but I signed under a different name so they won't find us here" Jonathan said removing his jacket.

"Sick thanks man!" Simon smiled looking down at the streets.

"Make yourself at home, sleep wherever. There's 2 spare bedrooms in the back and the couch pulls out" Jonathan said as he went to his own room.

Ella and Simon decked out on the couch and looked towards each other and smiled.

Cara ran towards the red room and was met with Daniel in there already.

"Oh sorry" Cara said awkwardly. He face was as red as the walls.

"You can stay here, I really don't mind" Daniel laughed at Cara's awkwardness.

"Oh okay, thanks!" Cara smiled taking a seat next to Daniel.

Luke had dragged Lauren with him to a room. The two giggled as they fell on to the bed. Somehow Luke and Lauren had met before at a party. Of course they've never had any contact since then. But seeing as Luke wasn't to keen on new people, he pulled Lauren with him so he wouldn't feel so lonely.

Kayla of course didn't listen to a word Jonathan said and instead spent the last 15 minuets searching for food.

"I guess your stuck with me" Jonathan smirked as Kayla jumped up on top of the counter to see what's in the higher cupboards.

"Huh..? Kayla questioned confused jumping down.

"You didn't listen to a word I said did you?" Jonathan frowned.

"Nope, my mama told me don't listen to no fuckboy!" Kayla smirked. This made Jonathan scoff as he followed Kayla around the apartment.

"Well will you listen now?" Jonathan said not in the mood to repeat himself.

"Fine!" Kayla frowned looking inside the bathroom.

"What I said before was there are 2 spare rooms and then a pull out couch. But since you didn't hear me you didn't get to push everyone out the way for a room, so now your stuck with me!" Jonathan smiled evilly.

"Oh great, sleeping in the bed of a fuckboy!" Kayla said sarcastically.

"A'right then call me a fuckboy" Jonathan frowned. Kayla looked towards Jonathan and almost felt bad.

Kayla hated to admit it, but Jonathan was handsome. His tanned skin, fluffy black hair and sparkling blue eyes didn't help feelings arising. Kayla always been the one to go after a dickhead. They could treat her like shit and she'd still come back. It was a nightmare for her as she always ended up with a heartbreak. She had to remember this time to not catch feelings. This was temporary and soon she can go back to sitting in her coffee shop reading a good ol' book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 19K 49
منذ أن فتح عينيه للحياة وجد نفسه محاطا بذنوب ليس هو بفاعلها فأطلق عليه الجميع لقب الخطيئة و لكنه ليس بشاب يستسلم لقبح قدره بل قرر أن ينتقم لمن كان سب...
311K 34.5K 183
[Contains Volume 4-6] There are different types of kids. There are kids who play around, kids who bury themselves in books, and then there are kids w...
199K 6.7K 36
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
2.2M 69.2K 95
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...