Hogwarts, A Story

By The_Return_To_Denial

A group effort piece about a group of characters arriving at Hogwarts for the first time, it's set in 1971 an... More

Amaya Lestrange
Glyn Scamander
Halley Lovegood
Reyna Lupin
Lyra Emerson
Amaya Lestrange
Lyra's Sorting
Amaya's Sorting
Halley's Sorting
Reyna's Sorting
Glyn's Sorting
Halley Lovegood - Ravenclaw
Slytherin Common Room
Lyra- The Common Room
Amaya Lestrange
Glyn Scamander - First Night
Halley - Defence Against the Dark Arts
Reyna - First Day
AN: very sorry all
Glyn - A new idea

Glyn-The Cat

10 1 0
By The_Return_To_Denial

After waking up and getting ready, everyone started heading out to lessons. First lesson was Defence against the Dark Arts with Ravenclaw.
Glyn spotted in the corner of his eye next to a small window: a cat. It had short ginger fur with white on its tummy and the tip of its tail. Its eyes were the most amazing green he had ever seen. Glyn snuck over to the cat and calmly greeted it with his hand out flat so it could smell him. Eventually the cat curled up into his arms and he ran to catch up with everyone.

They entered the classroom and Glyn tried to spot Patrick or Halley. The room itself was magnificent, full of cages and books and all sorts. They were seated two per desk and so Glyn and Patrick got to sit next to each other, on the right of Glyn was Halley. They were second to front row and were on the edge of their seats in excitment for their first lesson.

The lesson went smoothly apart from a few tumbles but generally the excited vibe was still around.

Sorry this was so short but i started school again and im slowly losing motivation to anything as it is so sorry
~chlor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 30
She's a third year griffindor and best friends with lily Evans. But one night changes everything, As she disappeared in to the darkness, no one kn...
2.2M 72.3K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ ••••• Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
644 41 38
Dark Magic is on the rise, and tensions have never been higher. The class of 1978 is moving into its 7th year at Hogwarts, and young witches and wiza...
341 1 25
Lily Evans gets a second change in life to change her past and therefor the future of all those around her. The 22-year year old woman trapped in the...