The Love Of Two Men

By LilithaAngel

Danielle aka Dany for short is in college, for the past 3 years she has had a massive crush on one of her tea... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 1

20 3 0
By LilithaAngel

Walking into the college doors, into the usual hustle and bustle of students racing around i breathe a sigh of relief, this place feels like home to me now, suddenly arms wrap around my waist, halting my steps, a chin rests on my shoulder, blowing tendrils of hair over my face as breath whispers over my skin.

"Hey babe." Lee whispers against my neck before kissing my skin softly, my body heats at his familiar touch and i lean back against him, covering his hands with mine.

"Hey Lee, what are you doing?"

"Being close to the most beautiful girl in the world." I grin as he spins me around, capturing my neck with his hand before his lips collide with mine, a purposeful kiss, it leaves me breathless and wanting more, his grin widens as he notes my reaction to his touch, playfully punching him on the shoulder i grab his hand tightly and resume my walking towards the common room.

"What do you want from me?" I ask teasingly, already knowing the answer but i love hearing it from his lips.

"I want you, all of you, your naked body writhing under me." A blush spreads across my cheeks at his whispered reply, lost in our own little world together.

"Hm ... i might make you wait this time." I tease, feeling him tense and take in a surprised breath.

"That would not be fair at all."

"Life isnt fair." I retort laughing before i race away from him, too quick for him to catch me, speeding into the common room i almost make it to the sofas before i get tackled, spun in the air so i land on a soft comfy body laughing. Our group of friends roll their eyes at our antics, used to our odd behaviour, i scramble off of Lee and sit next to him, he tucks me tightly against his side, his hand entwining with mine, i cant help the way my heart races when he is near me, its just natural.

"So you two back together?" Will asks, smirking as he cuddles up to his girlfriend Steph.

"Hell yeah." Lee replies just as i reply.

"Nope." Earning a shocked gasp from Lee and a wide grin from Will. Lee tightens his arm around me burying his face in my hair, pressing a soft kiss to my neck, making me blush like crazy.

"Would you two get a room." Ben jokes, looking up from his laptop, i grin back.

"But then you wouldnt be able to watch." I joke, laughing at Ben's expression as he quickly looks away laughing.

"So when is your first class for today?" Lee asks, tucking my hair behind my ear, scattering my thoughts.

"Not until 12." He looks at me shocked, smiling.

"Then why are you in at 9? Was it to see me?"

"Nope, last i heard you were with Abbie so nope, i came in to see Ben and Pat." I grin before shooting away from Lee, sitting right next to Ben, watching him do his film work on the laptop, trying to ignore Lee's gaze on my skin.

"Don't get me involved in this." Ben jokes, entwining his hand with mine, just to annoy Lee. But just as Lee grabs my other hand to pull me back, Pat races into the common room, his height dwarfs all of our group, taking me chance i bolt up, launching into Pat's arms as he quickly catches me, spinning me around as we laugh.

"Dany." Lee warns, Pat being his best friend and Pat and i have always been close, more like brother and sister but id be lying if i said there was no attraction between us.

"Come on Lee, you've got enough girls, Dany's mine now." I cant help but giggle like a school girl as Pat places my feet down but doesn't relinquish his hold on me, I hear the sofa pushed back roughly a moment before i am dragged away from Pat, i make a feeble attempt to hold onto Pat, smiling from ear to ear before my back is pressed tightly against Lee's chest, his breath whispering over my neck, his arms shaking in anger.

"Dany is mine, always has been, always will be. Go and find another girl." Lee's possessive tone makes my toes curl in delight, i am a bit of a sucker for him when he makes me feel like the only girl that matters to him.

"Yes sir." Pat mock salutes before going to sit next to Ben, his brow crinkled in confusion at Ben's work.

"Come on, we are going for a walk." Lee whispers into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine, as my words fail me i can only nod before getting my bag and waving goodbye to our friends.

"See you guys later." I say cheerfully.

"Dont do anything i wouldnt do." Pat calls after us.

"Thats a short list then." i reply, Pat's laughter echoing after us as Lee and i walk hand in hand out of college, it feels so right being with Lee. Even though i know in my heart it is all just an act, i cant help but fall for him harder, every time we are together, i never tell him how i truly feel because men like Lee run at the first sign of love. We walk for a while to the large field near to the college, going to our usual spot near the trees, just as we reach them my back is slammed up against the trunk, Lee's body pressed tightly against mine as i look deep into his stormy grey eyes.

"Why do you always do that with Pat?"

"Why not? We are just friends with benefits, we arent a couple so i can do whatever i want with whoever i want. Just like you do." My own words feel like stabs to my heart and the last sentence sneaks out before i can stop it, more emotion in those four words than i intended to let slip. Suddenly Lee's lips smash against mine, the world around us dims to nothing as my heart leaps, feeling his raw emotions collide with mine. My body heats at his touch as his hands slip under my top, his palms spanning my waist, holding me tightly as he breaks away from the kiss, kissing down to my neck as i attempt to catch my breath, but as he sucks my skin strongly my knees almost buckle but he slips his knee between my legs, holding me up as i hold him to me as close as our clothes will let us. Slowly he releases my skin, looking into my eyes smiling seductively before coaxing my head to the side so he can see my neck, my legs and lungs still refuse to work, my body aching for more of his touch, a blush sweeping across my face when i realise where we are, in public where anyone could have walked past and seen us.

"Now you're mine for as long as my mark is on your skin." Lee whispers roughly, i love the primitive claim but i love teasing him more.

"Well that will only be for a couple of days then." I tease, wrapping my leg round his, pressing my body tighter against his as i softly kiss his neck.

"I will cover your body in my marks, then everyone will know who you belong too ..." He trails off off as he moans as i bite his neck before biting his earlobe softly then swirling my tongue around it, his fingers dig into my skin, almost painfully but the bite of pain only emphasises the pleasure.

"Do you like that." I whisper seductively in his ear, feeling his body shudder slightly.

"You know i do, i told you that spot in confidence, now you use it to get your way."

"Of course i do, otherwise you'd always win without a fight." 

"I cant wait to get you in my bed tonight." His sensual promise has my knees shaking, smiling I walk my fingers up his chest, watching as he bites his lip.

"Hm ... maybe another time." I tease, swiftly pushing him away and taking off across the field back towards the college, laughing. Drifting into the common room, my eyes seek and find Pat's in an instant, hearing Lee's quick steps behind me I race over to Pat, his arms opening in anticipation as I leap onto his lap, buring my face against his neck, breathing in quick gasps, inhaling Pat's musky masculine scent, so different from Lee's scent. I hear heavy footsteps coming towards us, I giggle, tightening my grip round Pat's neck, his arms crushing me to him as he chuckles, obviously amused by whatever expression Lee has plastered on his face.

"Dany! Come here." Lee commands, his voice deep with annoyance.

"Nope. Im going to stay here ALLLL day." I whine childishly, peeking from Pat's neck, Lee's furious expression has me laughing breathlessly.

"I think Dany is quite comfortable here." Pat defends me, I smile, kissing his neck softly in thanks.

"Shut up Pat. Dany. Come here."

"Nuh uh." I reply, shaking my head, my hair flying in all directions, strong hands pull me from Pat, we fake trying to hold onto each other laughing as Lee pulls me away. Tucking me neatly under his arm, his anger coming off of him in waves, wrapping my arms around his waist I rub my body against his, almost like a cat, I feel his anger slowly ebbing away until a shrill shriek breaks through the common rooms chatter. My head jolts towards the sound, to see a flash of blonde hair before I am tackled, barely staying on my feet as im caught in a tight embrace, Lee scowling before sitting down, defeated. I gently hold my best friend at arms length, her hyper self not being able to stay still, her long blonde hair plaited like usual. Becky aka Speedy. My best friend for the past 2 years, utterly crazy like me.

"Dany! The party is next week. Are you ready? Wait. Am I ready? Oh my god I dont know. You'll have to help me! Promise me you'll help me!" I cant help but laugh at Speedy's rambling, pulling her arm gently we sit down, turning towards each other slightly.

"I know its next week hun, yes I think im ready for it. And duh of course i'll help you, you're staying round mine the night before so we can help each other look perfect." She breathes a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, I forgot we arranged that. Anyway I have to get to class. Toodles." She kisses my cheek before bounding off, that girl ought to be banned from caffeine, nobody should be that cheerful and bouncy this early in the day. Lee quickly takes Speedy's place, laying his head in my lap while talking to Pat about a movie he watched, zoning out I grab my phone from my pocket, it buzzes in my hand, opening the text from Speedy.

I forgot to ask. Are you and Lee back together?

Kinda. I dont know.

What happened to Abbie?

What happened to all the other girls?

Its your fault really.

Why is it my fault? Im offended.

You ruined him for other girls.

I burst out laughing at Speedy's last text, Lee looks up at me confused, I shake my head, grinning as I gently run my fingers through his hair.

"Are you going to the party?" I ask Lee, he frowns back.

"Why would I?" I cant help but frown back.

"What the hell man! You were going to be my wing man." Pat whines, for such a butch guy he certainly can act superbly gay.

"Fine. I'll come for you then man. I know how useless you are at pulling."

"Not as useless as you." I bite my lip at Pat's comeback, trying desperately not to laugh.

"I've had more girls this year than you've had in 2 years." I cant help feeling my heart ache at his proud statement, Pat looks at me sympathetically.

"The quantity of the girls doesnt matter, its the quality. You blind idiot." I smile in thanks at Pat, knowing he just made a private dig at Lee, on my behalf.

"Screw you. Im going for a fag. Coming?" Lee asks, looking up at me, anger dancing in his eyes, I wonder if he worked out the insult Pat gave him.

"Sure. You coming Pat?" I stand when Lee sits up, Pat is at my side in a split second, his hand entwined with mine, warm and comforting, I smile up at him, half wishing that I had fallen for him first, then my heart wouldnt break as much as it does. Turning my head towards Lee I grasp his hand, our fingers lacing together as Pat leads us to the smoking area, I can feel Lee's jealous gaze burning into my hand where its entwined with Pat's but he says nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.9K 37
You've finally made it to your senior year in highschool. Unfortunately for you, you've been forced to change schools before the start of it, but may...
310K 10.5K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
84.2K 1.5K 23
Sophie Miller walks around like a ghost. She is badly bullied by Nicole and her friends. They make her life a misery along with her abusive mother, t...
31.1K 1.4K 40
Darcy Decaux is a very proud person, which is why she hasn't asked for someone to save her from her abusive, gambling older brother. After all, she i...