Unbroken Rules (Sample)

By EliahGreenwood

Sample of Book 3 in the Rules Series. All books in the trilogy have been published and are available for sale... More

Chapter 1 - Home
ANNOUNCEMENT
THE BOOK IS PUBLISHED!

Unbroken Rules

338K 5K 1.7K
By EliahGreenwood

WARNING: This book is a SAMPLE of the third and last book in the Rules series. NOT THE WHOLE BOOK. Chapter 23-60 have been removed for publication.

The entire book is PUBLISHED AND AVAILABLE ON AMAZON RIGHT NOW!

Do NOT read this book before reading book 1 and 2 first.

A sample of book 1 is available on Wattpad and is named The Bad Boy's Rules! However, the title has been changed for publication and the published version is called Unwritten Rules.

The second book Unspoken Rules is not available on Wattpad.

So, just to recap, here is the order to read the books:

Unwritten Rules (Book 1)
Unspoken Rules (Book 2)
Unbroken Rules (Book 3)

All books can be found on: Amazon, Ibooks, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and many more!

YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE
ALL THREE BOOKS (complete trilogy in one ebook) ON KINDLE TODAY FOR A DISCOUNTED 6$!

ALL LINKS TO PURCHASE THE COMPLETE TRILOGY KINDLE, BOOK 1, 2 AND 3 l ARE IN MY WATTPAD BIO:

Now, I know some of you are only here for free books, which is why I'm happy to tell you I will be posting a new book to Wattpad this January! ❤️😍 It'll be called Forbidden Rules and will be completed and NEVER removed from Wattpad! Keep an eye out!

***ALSO, THE PUBLISHED BOOKS CONTAIN MATURE GRAPHIC SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND BRING HOLY WATER 🤭***

Thank you! Hope you enjoy this sample of Unbroken Rules. Happy reading! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
276K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
735K 23.5K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
407K 38.2K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...