The nerd is a gangleader?!

By HoneyB08

My name is Avery, and I am a gangleader. I know it sound silly but I am. Read to find out why and how. I'm on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Almost 1000
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter ?
OMG
Chapter whatever
Chapter...
A/N

Chapter 9

13.8K 520 40
By HoneyB08

"I'll go easy on you sweetheart." He said. That had my blood boiling. Sexist mother-

The bell rang and he immediately tried to punch me. I blocked it and punched him in the nose. I heard a sickening crack. Ew. He started holding his nose and I punched him in the stomach. I then hit him upside his temple and he was knocked out after that.

Dad came up and hugged me after they said I won. I went to my room after a while.

I was laying in my bed when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

Dad walked in.

"Hey...um I have to do this drug deal and I just wanted to let you know that i want you coming with us. You don't have to since it is your first deal but I just..."

"Yeah I'll come dad!" I said. I was actually really excited. My first deal!!

He nodded and hugged me and walked out. I went to sleep after I took a shower, brushed my teeth and did my business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 705 17
Meet Layla Anderson a 18 year old girl who had a perfect life with her family until she was kidnapped and never sees her family again. And Ashton Mar...
2.9M 83.1K 96
A wise man once said bad boys are no good. But good boys are no fun. And let me tell you he was right When 17 year old camila martines, finds out she...
30.6K 866 30
Lauren Louise Parker was far from ordinary. Only at the age of 16 she was picked to work for a company who trained Assassins. An soon got a name for...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...