Rays Of Love 💕

By fancyfyanzy

Somewhere in the renown Abuja city lies the eminent Rayville American University owned by the multibillonaire... More

1: Welcome to Rayville.
2: Running into Mr arrogant.
3: Beauty and the beast.
4: Another coincidence.
5: Saved by Mr Arrogant.
6: On a rainy day.
7: Old friends reunion.
8: Scars.
9: The flashback.
10: Weird feelings.
11: Taking credit.
12: Mr arrogant chose me.
13: Deserved and undeserved punishments.
14: Moments at love garden.
15: Trust issues.
17: Stuck with Mr arrogant.
18: Love is selfless.
19: Mystery unraveled.
20: The school trip.
21: Dream come true.
22: Invading my thoughts.
23: Change of mind.
24: A new friend.
25: Change of plans.
26: Lunch date.
27: Surprises.
28: Another side of Mr arrogant.
29: Puzzle solved.
30: Surprise gone wrong.
31: The innocent one became the villian.
32: Mr billonaire can cook.
33: Truth or dare?
34: Feels good to be home.
35: Time to know his story.
36: Reasons why.
37: Shocking news.
38: Where he belongs.
39: Letting go.
Notice❤Notice❤
40: A love to remember.
Epilogue and dedication❤

16: Love triangle.

9.5K 1.2K 56
By fancyfyanzy

Fatima's P.O.V
I picked up the note. It reads....
Crying is for plain women, pretty women go shopping.

Ya Allah, isn't Aslam the sweetest living being on planet earth?

Ladies Hostel

Yesmeen's P.O.V
I ate my sausage roll tranquilly as I searched for Fatima's assignment. My phone began to ring and who was it? Aslam!

Hello. *He greeted.

Hi

Don't worry about the assignment, we found it. *He informed.

Ok, cool.

Yesmeen take care of Fatima for me please.

His words hit me like Aso rock was thrown on my chest. Like he knew I loved him, no I still do, yet he still pretends to be ignorant of my feelings for him.

I have always done that in the past and I will still take care of her in the future, but I am not doing it for you Aslam. *I was fuming with anger.

I am glad, even if you don't do it for me.

Unstoppable tears came running down my cheeks. I couldn't speak another word so I cut off the call and buried my head on my pillow.

The tears kept flowing endlessly. The pain I was feeling, I never felt before. Because then, he left me without any trace of him, but now, he is right in front of me loving another woman. And not just any woman but my bestfriend, my roommate.

I am back. *Fatima's yelped and I immediately wiped off my tears,

Welcome back milady. *I faked a smile.

Were you crying? *She shot me a glare.

Not at all, why?

Your eyes are blood red and your face is all swelled up. Tell me the truth Yesmey.

I miss my late grandma. *I lied.

I am sorry for the loss. Pray for her, okay? *Fatima enveloped me in a bear hug.

Narrow escape.

Fatima's P.O.V
Why do I feel like Yesmeen made up that missing her grandma story?

Now go and shower, wash away your sorrows. *I patted her softly on her back and she stood up to have a shower.

My phone was nowhere to be found, so I decided to call it with Yesmeen's. In her call log, I saw something that might be the reason behind her tears. Aslam's call!

Ya rabb, help me unravel this mystery. Let the truth come to light.

Next day, 4:00pm.
The class was noisy as always, sometimes I wonder if I am still in high school.

Hey. *I waved at Aslam who just walked into the class alone without the beast and he advanced to the seat next to mine and sat down. We exchanged pleasantries and I began my words of appreciation.

Thanks for the hankie and the note. I love them. *I smiled.

Note? Hankie? *He uttered awkwardly.

Take this, I will keep the other one you gave me. *I said giving him the handkerchief.

Aslam's P.O.V
Another misunderstanding I guess. But thats good thing for me, he keeps admiring secretly, I keep taking credit. One man's loss is another man's gain.

Don't bother. You can keep it.

No, I will keep the other one. *Fatima insisted.

Glancing at the hankie, I got a clue. The owner, I know the owner.

Ammar!

It's his, it was personally designed by his mom. I grabbed it and sniffed the cologne, Ammar's scent. No doubt, it belongs to him.

But the other one, where did you find it? *I asked suspiciously.

In front of the class I was crying in on my first day. Did you lose it?

Yeah, I wanted to give it to you but I lost it on the way. *I lied.

Exactly as I thought. Thank you Aslam. *Fatima smiled.

My pleasure.*I smirked.

Why will Ammar do such a thing? It's not like he actually give a damn about others and their feelings. What's the meaning of all this? I thought.

Fatima's P.O.V
A

mmar skipped evening class today. I felt uneasy glancing at the door after every minute. I literally have no relationship whatsoever with him but the class felt empty without him. It's not like we talk when he is around, but his absence made me worried.

Safina came asking me how I found our assignment after the class was over.

Why? Are you disappointed that I found it? I know you are behind this Safina. *I shot her a glare.

This is just the beginning. Expect more. *She uttered, twirling around to leave.

Ya rabb, save me from the evil of this woman. I prayed.

My phone pinged indicating a text message. It was sent from an unknown number. It reads...

Ammar is in trouble, go to the abandoned mini library at the back of the auditorium if you want to save him.

I barely finished reading the message. I rushed out of the class and head towards the abandoned mini library.

Ammar's P.O.V
I couldn't attend class today because I was busy with dad's clients. Driving back to the school, I sighted the scholarship girl running towards the abandoned mini library.

What the heck is wrong with this scholarship girl? Is it that she had no idea it was an abandoned place or what?

Reversing my wheels, I drove to her direction. She was already inside the building when I parked my car.

Ammar, Ammar. *I heard her shouting my name as I ambulated into the abandoned library.

And in a flash, the entrance door was locked. Hastening back to the door, I tried my best to open it but all efforts were futile.

And the thought hit me that I am locked alone with the scholarship girl in this cozy abandoned place.

End of Chapter.

Hello everyone, how are you and every every? How is the chappie?

Fatima and Ammar locked alone in an abandoned library. What will happen? How will they get out?
Find out in Rays of Love💕

Vote

Comment

And Share💖

Lots of love😘

Fatima

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 329 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
4.3K 669 17
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
281 81 36
" Ok.. Guys.. I'll tell you... so the name of the female protagonist is Hwang Y/N and the name of the male protagonist is Kim Taehyung... . ________...
757K 28.6K 34
Book 1 of the Second Chances Series #43 in spiritual as of December 2017 #6 in muslimlovestory as of July 2018 All her life, Mariam Waseem had been t...