Falling For You... or you?

By awkward_trouble

Fem!Reader is best friends with Sebastian Stan and she visits him in NY, where she bumps into Chris Evans. (S... More

1- Surprise
2- Crush
3- Lunch
4- Sebastian
6- Home
7- Game Night
8- Tabloids
9- Decisions
10- Massage

5- On Set

752 26 3
By awkward_trouble

*three weeks later*

"Hey (Y/N) ." Chris kissed your cheek.

"Hey!" You grin looking up at him from your book. "You film today too?" Seb brought you on set today and you're currently just sitting in a random area reading a book as he gets his make up done.

"Yeah, today is gonna be a long day." He sighed.

You pouted and stood up to hug him. "At least I'll be here." You cheekily grinned up at him.

"Yes, I'm glad for that." He wrapped his arms around you resting his chin on your head.

"Hey guys." Seb interrupted looking uncomfortable.

"Hey." You smiled pulling away from him. Chris then threw his arm around your shoulder pulling you into his side.

"I'm gonna start, do you wanna watch?" Seb asked.

"Oh yeah!" You nod excitedly causing Seb to smile.

"I'll see you later?" Chris asks looking down at you.

"Yeah." You smile up at him. He nods and presses a kiss you your forehead and waving goodbye.

You walk towards Seb and take his hand. "Anyone ever tell you you look extremely hot in this outfit?" You tease swinging your hands back and forth.

"Yeah, about a couple thousand." He jokes. You laugh and softly shove him.

"You sure I'm allowed to watch?" You ask again.

"Yes, as long as you don't record."

"Okie dokie." You nod.

"So, how are things with Chris?" Seb tries to casually bring it up.

"Why? You jealous Baz?" You tease.

"What- no." His cheeks begin to heat up.

"Don't worry Baz, you're always gonna be my number one man." You stand on your tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

"And you my number one gal." He kisses your hand winking at you. "I gotta go now, I'll see you after." He waves goodbye as he jogs over to the set. You take a seat nearby to watch the magic happen.

It feels so surreal seeing how everything works backstage and all the work it takes for scenes to look the way they do on tv. You were mesmerized by all of it. Seeing Sebastian work was amazing, you've only done it a few times but it's your favorite thing in the world. The way he just gives the role his all, he becomes the character.

"Hey doll." Seb walks up to you after one of his scenes.

"Hey Baz." You grin.

"Still reading?" He asks taking a seat by you.

"Nah, I prefer watching you ." You shrug tossing your book aside.

"Kinky." He winked.

"Stop!" You laugh smacking his arm.

"I'm kidding," he laughs. "Also, it's gonna be a long day, you sure you wanna wait for me to finish?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." You smile at him. "I'll probably go grab some snacks."

"Alright Bub, if you say so." He winks walking off leaving you to wander. Bub? He hasn't called you that in ages. As you walked around you reminisced back to when you first became friends.

Suddenly you crash into someone causing the drink they were holding to spill all over your white shirt.

"Oh god, ma'am I am so sorry!" The teenage worker apologized profusely.

"It's my fault! I wasn't looking." You assure him.

"I'm gonna get fired, I'm already behind on my to-do list." He stressed.

"Uh, who was this smoothie for?" I asked.

"Chris evans." He mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'll get him another." You smile at him.

"You don't have to do that-"

"Just tell me where you got it from and then you can continue with your list." You reassured him.

"The smoothie machine across the lot, you are a life saver!" He smiled. "Sorry about your shirt." He frowned before running off again.

"It's okay!" You yelled after him. You shook your head laughing. You ignored the smoothie on your shirt and walked over to the smoothie machine and refilled what seemed to be a strawberry smoothie. Then you found your way towards where you heard Chris was shooting.

"Smoothie delivery?" You asked as you walked up to the blonde Adonis.

He burst out laughing as he saw you standing there with a smoothie stained shirt. "Is that how they serve them now?" He coughed out.

"Ha ha." You fake laughed. "Here." You handed him his smoothie. He took a sip and smirked at you.

"I think I prefer it on you." He stood up to kiss your cheek.

You blush rolling your eyes. "It's sticking to my skin."

"Here, you can change into one of my shirts. I have a couple spares in my trailer." He handed you some keys. "This one opens it, you can hang there if you want."

"Thanks." You smile at him. "How do I get there?"

"Walk out, then take a right, you'll see it." You nod placing a kiss on his cheek before walking away.

After cleaning yourself up you pull on one of his black T-shirts and settle yourself on his couch. You inhale the smell of his shirt smiling to yourself. You start thinking about how close you've gotten to Chris these last few weeks. You aren't officially dating but you've gone out a few times and you think maybe there's something there. You felt a nagging at the back of your head but you ignored it letting your thoughts run wild until you end up falling asleep.

-
-

"Hey love, you okay?" You wake up to someone caressing your cheek.

"Hm?" Your eyes flutter open. "Oh hey." You smile tiredly at Chris.

"Sorry to wake you, but it's getting late." He helps you stand up.

"What time is it?" You ask rubbing your eyes.

"It's eleven." He tucks a hair behind your ear. "We should probably get you home."

"Yeah." You grab your bag looking at your phone.

Baz: hey doll, where'd you run off to?
Baz: hey! You there?
Baz: :/ are you okay?
Baz: I'm kind of worried now.
Baz: call me back please?
Baz: did you lose your phone?
Baz: or are you with Chris?
Baz: I'll see you at home I guess.

Me: oh god Baz! Im sorry I fell asleep in Chris's trailer, I didn't hear my phone :( I'll be home soon!

"Lets go." You smile up at Chris. He nods taking your hand and leading you towards his car.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Chris asks as you step out of his car.

"Yes, twelve thirty?"

"Yeah, I'll see you." He winks before driving off.

You walk towards Sebastian's apartment wishing nothing more than to go back to sleep.

You knock realizing you didn't bring your keys because you were supposed to come back with Seb. You hear footsteps but they sounded different.

The door opens and your stomach drops. Leslie is standing there in Sebastian's blue shirt, your shirt. She smirked at your surprised face. "Oh, hi (Y/N)." She taunted.

"Leslie." You acknowledged her. "Can I come in?"

"We're kind of busy right now, if you know what I mean." She winks at you.

You roll your eyes. "Okay, but I live here."

"Who is it?" Sebastian asks walking up behind her. "Oh, Leslie excuse us for a sec. " he steps outside closing the door behind him.

"So you're just gonna forgive her?" You felt yourself getting mad.

"What's it to you?" He crosses his arms taking in your outfit.

"I'm just saying, your relationship isn't exactly healthy."

"Well no one asked." He barked.

You flinched. "Baz, I just want what's best for you."

"I'm sure this has nothing to do with your pathetic little crush on me." He laughed bitterly. "Why don't you run off with your boyfriend and leave me alone."

Your breath caught in your throat. "Fuck you." You mumbled walking away from him feeling the tears fall down your face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...
30.6K 893 27
See how going to a party can change your life forever. Sebastian Stan/OC
13K 433 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...
354K 7.3K 25
You and Sebastian Stan became best friends years ago, on the set of the first Captain America movie, and you couldn't be happier that you had found s...