Deja vu

By _TrillQueen

have you ever had a moment in your life and it's like you've already lived that moment? yea me too that's cal... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
SNEAK PEAK
update
16.
candy land.
17.
18.
19.

Prolouge

5.3K 192 3
By _TrillQueen

deja vu: a french term that means already seen; a feeling described as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all.

ever dreamed of a beautiful soul so pure and sweet,yea me too.

soul mate: A person ideally suited to another person as a close friend or a romantic partner.

ever met your soul mate? and instantly fell in love,yea something like love at first sight.

love at first sight: not truly having a meaning but the word describes itself- being able to look someone in the eye and you can feel the rate of your heart increase and your body feel with butterflies, think back to your first day of school,yea like that.

It all started off with Deja vu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 599 10
Demi meets a you at a club and you two share a night of fun. The night ends and you both part without any knowledge of contact information. When you...
29.5K 1.3K 16
"but i been having premonitions just call it visions from the other side i got a feeling i won't see tomorrow like the time i'm living on is borrowed...
5.6M 211K 39
When most people look back on their lives, they see that one defining event. The moment that changes everything. And my moment was him.
162 4 26
It consumes you. Makes you forget how to be human. Forget how to tell time. Forget how to talk. Forget how to breathe. It's easy to see if you know w...