Ghetto

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... More

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 5

66.5K 1.9K 1.1K
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Lia POV

I sat on the stairs of my apartment. I know it's too late for a girl like me to be out but I don't care.

"Hey baby." I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Mike and his boys walking up the stairs.

"Leave me alone." I looked back down.

"Your period must be on with me?" He raised an eye brow. I wish he would leave me alone. We will never get back together! Do he not get that?!

"Why are you up here bothering me?" I frowned.

"Because I saw you walking with another nigga yesterday." His cheeks tightened.

"So! What that got to do with you?!"

"It got everything to do with me! You mines until I say so!" He grabbed me by my neck.

"Stop." I cried out. He let my neck go roughly. I coughed a couple times from choking.

"Die hoe." He said before walking away with his boys. I quickly ran into my apartment and lied next to my sleeping mom in her bed. I cuddled in close to her and began crying.

Blue POV

"Please Ace. This woman really likes me and wants us there." I begged.

"Ace you a party pooper." Noel said polishing her toes.

"Naw y'all just trying to get close to these rich folks." He said.

"Don't nobody want they shit." Noel frowned.

"Pleaseeee." I begged.

"Aite. I guess so. But don't expect me to stay long." He said. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I said. To my surprise his body stiffened at my touch. I pulled away slowly and looked at him.

"What's wrong with you?" Noel frowned at him.

"You smell and feel just like Tina." He said. Tina was our mom that passed. This made the situation even more awkward.

"Uhhh. Lets go get ready Noel." I grabbed her hand and lead her up the stairs.

"You better not mess up my toes." She snapped. I pulled her into my room and closed and locked the door.

"I'm scared of Ace." I finally said.

"You should be. You remind him of his dead wife." She said sitting on the bed.

"You think he would try something with me?" I asked.

"I don't know. Ace is confusing. But he did try Lia so I don't know." Noel humped her shoulders. I shook my head.

"You ready to meet the Alsinas?" I asked.

"Heck yea." She laughed and went to her room. I hopped in the shower and got out.

I put on a Miami Heat crop top, high waist bleached leggings, and my bred 11s. I put my Miami Heat beaning on top of my curly hair.

A few minutes later Noel came in fully dressed. She wore a plaid button down Ralph Lauren shirt, skinny jeans, and high top converse. Her long hair was in a ponytail.

"I can't believe you went for the basic look." I laughed.

Usually whatever Noel wears look like party clothes. I didn't even know she had descent clothes.

"Hoe don't play." She smirked.

"Noel! Blue! Come on!" Ace yelled from down stairs.

"I'm gone hit his ass before the night over with." Noel mumbled. I laughed at her comment. We walked down the stairs and met Ace at the front door.

"Y'all got everything y'all need before we leave?" He asked. We nodded and headed out to his Benz. Noel sat in the front. I just got in the back. Ace swerved off like his life depended on it.

"I got to make a stop first." He said looking at me through the rear view mirror. I rolled my eyes. I knew this was too good to be true.

We pulled up to a trap house on the west side.

"Don't let nobody take y'all." He said getting out. He walked up to the door and walked in.

"I can't wait till I graduate." I said.

"I can! I don't want to stay at the house with Ace!" Noel snapped.

"You won't have but three more years with him." I laughed.

"That's long!" She turned to me.

"Well just keep in touch with me." I said. She rolled her eyes. Ace came out with a duffel bag.

"Look at his ass hauling drugs and shit." Noel mumbled. We hushed because he got in.

"Y'all ready." He said passing me the duffel to put on the backseat with me.

"Yea." I said in a duh voice. He swerved off. I had to give him the address because he was going the wrong way. We pulled up to the nice home.

"They living good." Noel's jaws dropped. We got out. I knocked a couple of times. The door swung open to Mr. Alsina. He looked clean cut as usual.

"Blue." He hugged me and hugged the others.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Come in. Everyone is in the dining room." He opened the door wider. We walked in and I lead them to the dining room. And guess who was here! Leslie! She was sitting right next to August.

"Blueeee." Mrs. Alsina screeched and hugged me.

"It smells great in here." I told her.

"I cooked fried chicken, baked chicken, rice and gravy, corn bread, sweet potatoes, and a wonderful lemon pound cake." She said cockily.

"You go Mrs. Alsina." I gave her a high five.

"So introduce your family." Mr. Alsina smiled.

"This is my step dad, Quentin Carter." I said pointing to Ace. August gave me an uneasy look. I just shrugged.

"Hello Mr. Carter." Everyone said in unison. It kind of freaked me out but I won't say anything.

"And this is my younger sister, Noel Haughton." I said. Like the fabulous chick she think she is she started waving like she was Miss USA.

"I know you." Leslie spoke out.

"I don't know you." Noel said with a straight face.

"I saw you and your crew on the North side at our park." Leslie said. North side? Why is Noel way over there?

"Yea I don't remember that." Noel lied.

"I do." Leslie smirked.

"Well you all can be seated." Mr. Alsina said breaking the silence. We took our seats.

Mr and Mrs. Alsina sat at the different end of the table. August and Leslie sat beside each other on the left side. Ace, Noel, and I sat together on the right. Mr. Alsina said the grace and we dug in the food.

"So Quentin, what do you do?" Mr. Alsina asked. August and Noel had regretting expressions on their face.

"I don't have a stable job yet." Ace admitted. He being too honest right now. Mr. Alsina nodded.

"Is it me or all of you tatted up?" Leslie frowned.

"Does that really matter?" August mumbled.

"Well if you must know, yes. I regret getting all these tattoos but it doesn't really bother me." I said snappy.

"All I got is two. You barely can see them because my clothes cover them up." Noel said.

"I think it's a great way of expressing who you are." Mrs. Alsina smiled.

"Me and my daughters have had a hard life and each tattoo symbolizes something we would never forget." Ace said.

"So what does this one mean?" Leslie said pointing to the broken heart dripping blood on my arm. Is this hoe trying to embarrass me? I swear I'm about an inch away from jumping over this table on her ass.

"What do you think?" I said with a straight face. Ace and Noel tried not to laugh.

"Maybe a boy broke your heart in the past." She said.

"Okay stop Leslie." August said sternly.

"You should let her talk. It does mean my heart has been broken." I put on the fakest smile.

"Lets stop talking about how many tattoos we have and learn more about you guys." Noel said. Everybody just stared at each other.

"Uhh can Blue and I be excused for a minute?" August asked.

"Sure. Don't be gone long." Mrs. Alsina said. I gave August a confused look and he just stood up and left out the room. I followed behind him.

"August." I called.

"I'm in the den." He called. I pushed the door open and saw him sitting on the couch in the dimmed lights.

"Why are you in here with these dark ass lights?" I said leaning in the door way.

"Aye I'm sorry about Leslie's behavior." He said cutting straight to the chase.

"I don't give a fuck about her." I did a not so humorous laugh.

"You kissed me earlier." He smiled hard.

"Nope. That must was my twin." I smirked.

"You ain't got no damn twin. You know you don't hate me so why you be tripping?" He laughed. His laugh is everything.

"I still hate you." I nodded.

"Well I hate you too." He threw a pillow at me causing my beanie to fall off my head.

"Pick my shit up." I said pointing to the beanie lying next to my foot.

"And if I don't...."

"I'm gone beat yo ass." I tried not to laugh.

"Girl hush." He said picking my hat up and throwing it to me.

"I'm not Leslie." I pushed his chest.

"I know. You better." He mumbled. I'm just gone act like I didn't hear that.

"So uhhh...we should get back before they come looking for us." I said.

"Yea." He stood up and grabbed my hand. His touch sent chills through my whole body. He lead me back to the dining room. Everybody gave us confused looks except Mr. and Mrs. Alsina. They had huge smiles.

"What is this?" Leslie said pointing to our connected hands.

"I couldn't see in the dark." I winked at her. She eyed me all the way to my seat.

*

*

*

*

Dinner was great. Noel and Ace actually tamed themselves. But let me not speak so fast because the night is not over yet.

We all sat in the living room talking about any and everything.

"You have a lovely family." Mrs. Alsina said excitedly. If only she knew.

"Thanks. Your family is nice too." I smiled. I cut my eyes over at August. Leslie was whispering something in his ear but he looked uninterested.

"So you and August are in the same grade right?" Mr. Alsina asked while sipping his wine.

"Yelp. August is a good boy at school." I laughed.

"And Blue ain't too bad. She is mean to people though." He smirked.

"Y'all friends?" Noel asked.

"Yea." We said in unison. Everyone stared at us. Awkward.

August POV

Blue is starting to grow on me. Her hour glass figure, caramel smooth skin, beautiful brown eyes, her thuggish ways. Do I actually like a hood girl? Naaaaaaaa.

It ain't in my blood. I may just like her as a friend. Nothing more nothing less.

"It's been really nice meeting you all." Ace stood up. Blue and Noel stood up with him.

"Oh please come again soon." My dad hopped up and shook Ace hand.

"I'm so in love with you and your sister's hair." My mom told Blue. I know Leslie is burning up over here because I can feel her grip on my hand tightening.

I can't help it if my parents like Blue more. They walked towards the door and said their goodbyes. Before Blue left out she looked back at me and smiled.

Mane that ass is right on her! I'm glad she gone because my hormones get to jumping every time she come around.

"Stop staring!" Leslie snapped.

"Chill out. My parents are in the other room." I said nonchalantly.

"So you're dissing me for that...hood rat. She doesn't even have money put away for college." Leslie turned her nose up. I laughed.

"She don't need that because her grades gone get her a scholarship." I smirked. Her face turned red.

"Really August?! You got to be kidding me." She said stumbling over her words.

"Nope. I used to be just like you but I don't judge people by where they come from homegirl." I held my hands up in defense.

"Homegirl?! When did you start using their language?" She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"I think right now you need time to cool down. So you should go home and get some rest." I said standing up with her.

"I love you so much August." She said. I wasn't prepared for this. I do love Leslie, I think.

"I love you too." I told her. She smiled and kissed the same cheek Blue kissed earlier.

Only difference is I felt something with Blue's kiss. I felt nothing with Leslie's.

-------

2 in one day!

Comment Vote for more updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 56.3K 32
Janiyah is young and wants to enjoy a carefree life. No worries at all. She's books, beauty, and brains. She enjoys spending time with her best frien...
208K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
8.3K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
Potential By WannaBe__

General Fiction

27K 2.3K 49
Potential So intriguin' (yeah, yeah) We could go far, go the distance I could see it (yeah) I'm not tryna be out here with my hopes up If you're all...