Sterek and Scisaac

بواسطة TooAttachedAsAlways

One-shots - mostly Sterek but there is always Scisaac present + actual shorts focused on Scisaac. If you wa... المزيد

Soulmates No. 1 Sterek
Soulmates No. 1 Scisaac
Tap That Alpha Ass - Sterek
YouTube P1 Sterek
Do You Like Pina Coladas?
Fights and Battles? - Sterek
Soulmates No. 2 - Sterek
Soulmates No. 2 - Scisaac
YouTube P2 - Sterek
Coming Home - Sterek
Free Food - Sterek
A Little Too Much - Scisaac
This Is Serious! - Sterek
Nora - Sterek
Mr Don't-Leave-Me-I'm-Cold-And-Lonely - Sterek
Tripping For You - Sterek
Bad Influences - Sterek
This is La Vie En Rose - Sterek
Music to My Ears - Sterek
Bubbles and Bath Bombs - Sterek
Rinse It Out - Sterek
Anything But That Movie - Sterek
Innocence - Sterek
Philosophical Help - Sterek
Out of Control - Scisaac
Music to My Ears Pt. 2 - Sterek
You Asshole - Sterek
Boyfriend Tag - Sterek
Horror Game - Sterek
Late Night Shift - Sterek
What else? - Sterek
We're Onto You Pt.1 - Sterek
Influential and Wonderful - Sterek
We're Onto You Pt. 2 - Sterek
Vodka - Sterek
Ebenezer Hale - Sterek
For Now and Evermore - Sterek
Reunion - Sterek
Surprise? - Sterek
But I Still Want You - Sterek
Misunderstandings - Sterek
Habits - Sterek
Good Luck - Sterek
Pain and Promises - Scisaac
Forever - Sterek
Good Luck 2 - Sterek
Good Luck 3 - Sterek
Good Luck 4 - Sterek
Good Luck 5 - Sterek
Good Luck 6 - Sterek
Dance With Me? - Scisaac
Warm Up - Sterek
Follow-Up Author's Note

The Run

4.9K 136 38
بواسطة TooAttachedAsAlways

A/N: Okay so, this is is like a little snippet of a Sterek/Scisaac short story I'm thinking about posting.

If you guys like it please comment and tell me because I will then continue it as it's own story.

Enjoy!

Humans and Werewolves. That's the dynamic in this kingdom. Humans are seen as frail and useless, Werewolves, on the other hand, are dominant and are entirely relied upon.

But there's a catch.

When humans turn seventeen they become eligible to enter the most popular event that only happens once a year. The Run. The Run is a terrifying prospect for me, I turned seventeen a month ago and now my closest friends and I are going to be part of it tomorrow.

The Run is when humans are released into the forest at the centre of the kingdom, it's specially designed for this event. There's even plaques and statues to commemorate the more memorable occurrences during the Run. Example: When the King found the Queen, or when polar opposites came together ;).

This year is especially exciting because the prince has been in the Run for four years and still has yet to find his mate. Everyone in the kingdom has high hopes for him.

I feel bad that he has to undergo the pressure of finding a mate like I am. But he is for a different reason. I'm under pressure because my father and I are in desperate need of money and stability, so me finding a werewolf who has a good job is pretty much the only option.

I'm hoping that when I do find my mate he or she will love me. I hope that I will love them because I really don't want to live my life with someone who doesn't love me. Trust me it's happened. There's a plaque in the forest signifying the 'first mates to platonically love one another'. Meaning, their love is only friendship and not romantic.

Another thing worth mentioning, Werewolves like calling the Run 'the Hunt' since that's what they do. They hunt us humans while we run from them. It's a game for the Were's. they like the chase. It comes from their natural instinct, and their natural instinct tells them they need to hunt their mate and protect them.

The chances of me finding my Werewolf mate are high, but I do hope I don't get one even though it'll help my father and I. But there's the fear that I'm going to end up with an alcoholic and abusive mate that won't give a damn about me. 

There was one pair of mates a few years back when the Werewolf only used their mate as a sex slave. The human killed themselves as that's not what they wanted, not how their life was meant to be. The Werewolf still lives today, but is heartbroken. They did all they could to hide that they really did care for the human. The human gave them a pup, but the Werewolf gave it up for adoption, not wanting it.

I'm Stiles Stilinksi, I'm seventeen if you haven't guessed. I'm a dork with a skinny body. I'm pathetic and I'm going on the Run tomorrow with my best friend Scott. He's a Were. Normally they keep humans and Were's separate until the day of the Run, but we accidentally met as children, feeling no bond and telling the adults of that, we were allowed to keep seeing each other.

"I wonder what my mate is going to look like," Scott says dreamily, smiling. "I'm so excited for tomorrow, aren't you Stiles?"

I look up from my desk and that the Werewolf currently sitting on my bed. "Not really," I say, spinning around to look at him without having to crane my neck. "It's a stupid tradition where they send us humans into a forest like animals waiting to be caught. We're not rabbits that need to be eaten by wolves!"

"Wow," Scott says, genuinely surprised by my outburst. "Didn't know you hated it that much."

"Yeah well I find it barbaric," I comment, turning back around.

"But aren't you the slightest bit curious as to who your mate will be?"

"I feel like we're part of the Hunger Games!" I exclaim exasperated. "We're basically sent to the death!"

"Not really."

"You know there have been deaths in that forest!" I argue. "Where the Werewolf only want to mate, and once it's done they leave the human to either save themselves or die."

"Calm down Stiles!" Scott harshly says. "That happened once a Millennia ago, you read too much about this."

"What about the sex slave, human?"

"That, again, only happened once, seventeen years ago."

I scoff. "I don't think I'm ready to be a Werewolf's mate."

"You're gonna love them," Scott says with complete certainty. "So it won't matter if you're ready or not, they're going to be there for you." 

I shake my head. "The only reason I'm doing this is because it's compulsory and my father and I really need the support a Werewolf will bring."

"If only your mother was alive," Scott whispers sadly. "She would have been able to support you."

"My father is a cop," I state. "He just doesn't get much pay because he's a human. So was Mum. It wouldn't have made a difference Scott."

"I forgot that your parents aren't from this kingdom." 

Another thing I should add. When a human and Werewolf have a human baby they're sent to the human side of the kingdom to be raised with other humans. When the human finds there mate they are reunited with their biological parents.  Because my mum and dad aren't originally from here I wasn't separated from them. 

"Whatever," I grumble. "Just go, before Dad gets home. He wants to spend some time with me before the 'big day' tomorrow."

Scott grins. "Love you bro," he says before walking out. 

With a sigh I continue researching about the Ru.n. Apparently when a prince or princess don't find their mate the first time it means that their mate is special and will be a little late on arriving since that's their style. 

So the entire kingdom is waiting for this 'special mate' to come for Prince Derek. I wonder who the lucky one to go and live with him in the palace will be. 

It's no secret that he is everyone's dream boat, even mine. I am bisexual after all. I know I fine piece of ass when I see it, and he is the finest of them all. 

"Stiles!" Dad calls. "Come have dinner! You need an early night because you'll be taken to the meet up first thing tomorrow." 

Yeah. The meet up. They put us humans in small cubicles right at the edge of the forest, waiting to be released. 

I sigh, standing up and walking into our small kitchen where Dad has brought home takeaway that's barely passable as food. 

"After you get your mate we'll hopefully have real meals," Dad says, smiling at his thought. 

"Yeah," I mumble, not really enthusiastic about the 'mate' part. 

After eating Dad makes me go to bed. I lie in bed, taking my phone out to text my human friends in our group chat. My friends consist of Lydia, Isaac and Boyd.

Me: Who else was sent to bed early??

Lyds: It's. The. WOOORRSST. 

Isa: I'm really nervous. 

Vern: I wouldn't worry Issac. You of all people will get a good mate. 

Lyds: It's true, your heart is made of gold. No one could hurt a single hair on your head. 

Me: I've looked into the run today. 

Lyds: I'm sorry Stiles, but I don' think we want to hear about things that have occurred over a hundred years ago. 

Vern: It's true Stiles. 

Me: I'm hurt :(. But I don't blame you. Not with a Werewolf that left their mate for dead after having sex with them in the forest. Or you  know, the sex slave human that killed themselves. 

Lyds removed Sti from the conversation

"Dammit," I sigh, dropping my phone beside my bed. "I guess I shouldn't have mentioned the sex slave human." I rub my eyes before throwing my covers over my and fall into a light, dreamless sleep. 

Okay so this is literally only the beginning and some information about the Run/Hunt and kingdom they live in. 

Annd some foreshadowing ;) 

So just comment if you want more and I'll make it a story of it's own. 

Thanks! 

(There were some technical difficulties of actually trying to post this chapter.) 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.3K 149 26
A mix of AUs, smut and fluff.
104K 1.9K 28
This is a bunch of Sterek one-shots and you can message me if you want to request any.
364K 10.3K 75
A compilation of Sterek one shots written by myself.
459K 8.2K 29
teen wolf bxb one shots