Trip to dragon ball z

Por LoumaryMorales

Hi! My name is Maya and this is the story about how I get to DBZ dimension !! I thought everything was goin... Más

TRAILER
Trip to Japan
Wish
Meteor
Mysterious Girl
Dream come true?
Red eyes
Goku death
A new stranger
Friend or Foe ?
ATTENTION PLEASE !!!!
Attention number TWOOO !!
Out of control
The arrival of the saiyans
Out of Control Again!!
:(
I'm Back!!!
Broken Deal (Saiyans Saga Ending)
The Truth (Beginning Saga Frieza)
Towards Namek
Movie Special (The world's strongest)
Meeting with other spaceship
The arrival to Namek
In Problems
Face to face with the Prince of the Saiyans
Saving a Life?
New ally and Ginyu Force Has Come
Losing a Friend
Akashiro identity
The Hero Appear
CHANGE OF BODIES
Ginyu Defeated
Sacrifice
Akashiro and Frieza Past
Akashiro VS Frieza
Forgiveness
Goku Recovered
Trunks is here!
Plagiarism
Androids Saga
Farewells, Training and Revelations
Don't Love Me
A Moment Alone with Him
Promese (New Chapter)
We Are One (LEMON)
The Awakening

One Step From Hell

229 14 2
Por LoumaryMorales

I DON'T OWN DRAGON BALL Z CHARACTER, PICTURE OR VIDEO I PUBLIC. I OWN THE STORY AND OC'S, THANKS FOR READING, I HOPE YOU ENJOY, NOW TO THE CHAPTER !! ^_^

MY DEAREST THANK TO SHIKA_HAYATE FOR HELPING ME WITH THE STORY SPELLING, ORTHOGRAPHY AND MAKING BETTER, EASIER AND AWESOME TO READ !!!!

Piccolo's P.O.V.

Goku returned with the woman in his arms, landing and laying her down.

-"Piccolo, I'm glad you were able to get back with the help of the Dragon Balls." He said, smiling.

-"Father, it's so good to see that you've come back." Gohan said, running to his father, along with the dwarf.

-"Thanks to you, my wounds are healed completely." Goku replied, slapping his son on the head.

-"You fought well Gohan, but leave everything in my hands." Goku commented, nonchalantly.

- "Leave it in your hands? Are you crazy? You think you can end that beast without our help?" I asked him. I couldn't believe it, did he think about committing suicide?

-"Yes, that's it!" Goku replied. His body then had a different aura, along with stronger ki and walked towards Frieza.

- "Are you really, Goku? I have a feeling that you are no longer the same." Krillin gawked in astonishment.

- That Goku, has an incredibly strong ki from when he was on Earth...it was way different.

- "So you are Frieza. You are more childish than I thought." Goku said, walking towards him.

- "There is still undesirable garbage to get rid of." Frieza began smirking.

-"I promised, Vegeta, that we would fight again. Don't interfere." Goku growled in anger. Vegeta began to regain consciousness.

"It's you, Kakarot." He could barely speak.

- "That's the name? Kakarot? Is that a name for a saiyan?" Frieza questioned, staring at Goku.

-"I will not leave any Saiyan alive. How silly you are, you should be silent and tremble." Frieza taunted, with a smile on his face.

-"Maybe I should." Goku replied. Frieza changed his face.

-"Well, are you ready? I plan to kill that woman after I'm done with you." Frieza said, looking at an unconscious Maya on the ground.

- "Yes." Goku responded and disappeared. Frieza had purple on his cheek, he rubbed at it. Goku had punched him and the blow was strong.

-"What happened, did Goku make any moves?" Asked the dwarf.

- I couldn't see anything either, he surpassed Frieza's speed.

Frieza laughed and pointed his finger at Goku.

- "Watch out Goku!!! Dodge it!!" The dwarf shouted and we got away from there.

-"You're insolent junk." Frieza said, firing. Goku hit him with his hand and it exploded in the sky. Frieza kept firing, but Goku deflected them all.

-"Impossible, he rejected all my attacks with one hand." Frieza said in surprise.

- "Haha..ha, Frieza....you better fight with......all....your strength, because...... he is what you....most ..... fear." Vegeta had a hard time speaking. He was sore and tried to get up. Frieza got angry and aimed his finger at him and shot him in the heart. Vegeta collapsed on the ground, barely alive.

"Vegeta, you know I hate jokes." Frieza said with a half smile.

- "P...Please...destroy Frieza, he...blew up...our planet...killed our....parents....have no mercy." Vegeta said with difficulty to Goku. Vegeta began to cry and squeezed his fist, mostly out of humiliation.

With his last breath, Vegeta's body went still. He was dead.

-"Finally, he's dead." Frieza spat, coldly.

Goku created a hole in the ground with his kids.

-"For you to have cried and asked me that favor, your anguish must have been so much, Vegeta." Goku said, taking Vegeta's body in his arm

-"If I understand correctly, you were not angry of the death of all saiyans. You felt humiliated by that guy who manipulates them at his whim." Goku murmured, putting Vegeta's body in the hole.

-"I hated you so much, but you had the pride of a saiyan." Goku finished, finally burying Vegeta and turning to see his enemy.

- "For all the saiyan warriors you killed and also for all the namekians you killed.....I WILL EXTERMINATE YOU!" Goku yelled very irritated.

MAYA'S P.O.V.

- "Den...de....Zarbon....Zar..bon...Den..de...I couldn't protect them...it hurts...it hurts." I cried like a disconsolate girl. No one could come to comfort me, I'm stupid. I know this is not real, but it feels real. My chest hurts a lot.

- "This is pathetic." Akashiro grumbled, annoyed. I didn't look at her, just looked at my hands on my thigh, kneeling like a defeated and lost person. Akashiro continued talking, I didn't pay any attention.

- "Your body still hasn't gotten used to my power, if I lose my power, you lose consciousness. You are hurt and I see that you didn't listen to me, girl." I heard her walking towards me.

- "Hey, you gotta get up you know... Are you listening to me?" She put a hand on my shoulder and I responded with a slight nod.

-"Your friends out there need you." She murmured in a soft voice. I had never heard her sound like that before. I lifted my face and looked at her. She smiled at me, not like the usual evil one, but a real smile.

I couldn't hold it, I needed a hug from someone. I didn't care who it was, but I need it, so I got up and quickly hugged her without giving her time to react.

-"What?! What are you doing?!" Akashiro had a panicked tone and was very confused. She was trying to get away from me, but I didn't release her and I kept hugging her. My tears started to come out at that moment.

- At last, I have somebody with whom I can cry to and embrace....since I arrived to this world...I have been...alone....

- "Ah, eh...um, well, calm down....calm down...good girl." Akashiro said, awkwardly patting me on the head. I was like this for a long time. I cried for everything, not only for the deaths, but for my life here. Why am I here? What can I do to help?

- "Why don't you stop crying and train a little more?" Akashiro asked, wickedly. "Frieza must pay." She spat, moving away from me.

-"I want to train harder, Akashiro. I must." I stated with determination.

- "Good." She smiled.

Later I felt better, with energy.

-"Are you ready to go back?" Akashiro asked, crossing her arms in front of me.

-"Yes, thank you, Akashiro." I chimed.

- "Well, remember that your body is still in bad shape, but you will recover." She told me with a hint of worry in her voice, walking towards her great throne.

I opened my eyes and everything was blurred. I could hear explosions everywhere, the earth was shaking.

- "Maya, how nice to see that you have regained consciousness, Goku just released the Genkidama!!" Krillin yelled with excitement while looking at me contentedly.

-"No...how long was I unconscious?" I asked, getting up. My body felt very heavy. I look in front of me and there was a big hole in the middle of the lake and it was filling with water.

"And my dad, Mr. Piccolo, where are they? Were they victims of the explosion? They were very close." Gohan asked very worried.

"I don't think so." Krillin replied, very seriously.

"I can't feel their Ki." Gohan responded anxiously.

-"That's because we don't have any more energy." Krillin stated, looking at Gohan.

-"We don't have to be pessimistic, Piccolo was with him..." Krillin looked back at the large hole in the lake.

- "Look Krillin, it's Mr. Piccolo!!" Yelled Gohan who was pointing to a large piece of land that had not been destroyed by the explosion. Piccolo came from the water, pushing Goku ashore as well.

- "MY PAPA IS ALIVE, YES!" Gohan yelled, gladly. The three of us hugged each other and began to jump with joy.

Gohan and Krillin began to fly towards them.

"Now that I want to fly faster, we can't." Krillin said.

"I can help." I took them by the hand and quickly led them to the others. Gohan and Krillin embraced Goku. I approached Piccolo.

-"Piccolo it's good that you're fine, I'm so glad." I said, smiling.

-"I'm glad you've regained consciousness, we were worried." He began patting me on the head.

- Is today pat on the head day? Not that it bothers me.

Piccolo also made the same gesture to Gohan. I observed Goku who was very exhausted. The hole was filled with water again.

-"That Genkidama was huge." Krillin awed, sitting on the ground.

"Yes, because it carried all the energy of the universe." Goku stated. I flew a little looking at the water. I knew something was going to happen, but I don't know why I can't remember exactly why Frieza still wasn't dead.

-"To be honest, I thought we wouldn't go back to Earth. Well I'd like to see all of my friends again, why not get married?" Krillin slightly laughed. When I didn't hear anyone answer, I looked back at them to see that they were staring at me and a very flustered Krillin.

-"What?" I asked and Krillin looked away.

- "What happened Maya? Why are you so alert?" Piccolo asked and everyone's smiles faded from their faces.

- "Mmm, don't you think Frieza could still..?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

-"No one can survive that, Maya" Krillin said.

-"It's impossible" Goku imputed.

- "Well...." I just followed them and landed elsewhere.

-"Damn, I forgot about Bulma." Krillin cursed.

-"Krillin, don't frighten us like that, I thought Frieza was still alive." Goku complained, exalted.

- "You know how Bulma is... she's worse than Frieza." Krillin joked and we all began to laugh.

-"Please, don't make me laugh! It hurts my beautiful body." Goku said in pain.

- "By the way, my planet has been totally destroyed. At least now that great patriarch and the other names may rest in peace." Piccolo said as we all stared at him.

-What happens...my memory...I know they will be fine but I don't remember how.

Suddenly Krillin began to tremble.

- "Krillin what happened?" Goku asked, watching him. Gohan looked at the sky and I did too.

Frieza was alive, standing on a small rock in the lake and pointing at us with his finger.

-"How come he's still alive?" Krillin's voice was pitchy do to being frightened. Frieza shot and went straight to Goku.

- "GOKUU!!" Piccolo shouted and shoved Goku out of the way. He received the shot and collapsed on the ground.

"Mr. Piccolo don't die!!" Gohan screamed, approaching Piccolo.

- No.....no...no...again...no....because my brain doesn't remember...what's happening...no...no no again...

- "MR. PICCOLOOOOOOOO !!!!" Gohan cried.

We both knelt on the ground.

-"For a moment I thought I had left this world, for a moment I almost died." Frieza growled in anger.

-"Flee, everyone go to the ship and take Bulma." Goku said.

-"I want to fight." Gohan grumbled, angrily.

-"Gohan obey me." Goku ordered in frustration.

- "They think I'm going to forgive them, I will not leave any worms alive." Frieza spat. He pointed at Krillin this time.

- "Carefull Krillin!!" Gohan screamed. Frieza rose Krillin from the ground.

- "Don't move, don't you see I'm going to kill you?!" Frieza yelled.

"ENOOOUUGH FRIEZA!!" Goku roared.

- "GOOOOOOKUUUU !!!!" It was the last word that Krillin screamed before exploding. His remains and blood falling like rain on us, his blood was all over my body.

Everything around m sounded so far away and it felt as if time passed slowly. I could hear my blood rushing through my ears.

- Kri...llin.....Picco...it...it hurts...my heart hurts.......Akashiro....

Gohan's P.O.V.

Frieza was about to kill me, but I felt a great Ki coming out of my dad. Everything was shaking and everything got dark and lightening came from the sky. His hair changed to blond and his eyes turned green. I stared at him.

- Is that my dad?

- "Gohan take Piccolo and Maya, leave this planet and obey me this time." My dad murmured in a dangerously low tone.

I grabbed Mr. Piccolo quickly, but Maya didn't move.

-"Papa, Maya isn't moving." I said, worriedly.

-"Grab her and take her." My dad ordered, desperately.

I tried to approach Maya but I couldn't. It was as if there were a force field.

-"Father!" I shouted.

-"I'll take care of it! Now go, Gohan!" My father yelled.

- "But dad..." I mumbled. I didn't want to leave Maya.

- "I told you to go Gohan, obey me now!" My dad yelled at me louder.

- "Alright." I started flying away from that place.

- "Father, I will wait for you on Earth, I know you will come back." I quietly cried.

MAYA'S P.O.V.

"What's wrong, Maya?" Akashiro asked from her throne.

- "We both have the same goal, I can't win alone against Frieza......but I thought that together we could have the satisfaction of killing him." I thought out loud.

- "I like your idea girl." Akashiro smirked, rising from her throne and walking towards me. "But you have to practice it." Akashiro said so we started to train. Afterwards, we were ready.

- "It's time for you to return, there is a lot of noise out there." Akashiro shooed me away while returning to her throne.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was between rocks and there were rays in the sky. There was lava coming out of the ground, but I didn't see Goku and Frieza.

"It's time for you to die, Frieza." I mumbled and started flying in the direction of Frieza. It would take time but I can find them. Maybe Goku left me there to protect me or something.

After flying for a while, I saw Gohan fighting Frieza. He had a different look, it wasn't the same. Frieza was more swollen and more muscular.

- "I'm coming...wait for me Gohan, don't die!!" I screamed but Frieza shot him. It didn't hurt him and Gohan quickly flew away from him.

- "Damn where did they go?!" I followed them and Frieza stopped him. Gohan began to beat him and he threw him on the ground.

Goku appeared again and Gohan moved away.

-What the hell is going on here!!

- "DAAAAMNN YOUUUU!!!!" I hit Frieza in the face making him fall to the ground again.

-"Today is your fucking lucky day. You're going to have a very angry, Maya." I spat, lowering to the ground.

-"Maya, you should go now." Goku said.

-"No! He's going to pay." Akashiro's voice intertwined with my voice. A strong headache started and my heart throbbed.

-"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed with all of my might until I couldn't hear my voice.

Goku's P.O.V.

Maya fell to her knees on the ground, her hair covering her face.

-"Maya?" I asked, approaching her a little. She raised her face to the sky screaming, but no sound escaped her mouth. Her hair flew around as if there was a great hurricane and it began to grow and turn white.

-"What's wrong with that woman?" Frieza asked, earnestly.

A great wave of Ki shot from the body of Maya, the great Ki pushed me back and so did Frieza. The clouds, water, and earth were pished back as well. With difficulty, I could see that two horns were coming out of her head.

Suddenly, everything calmed down. No wind, no Ki, the water was calm, the trees too, everything was calm.

I looked at Maya and she opened her eyes, one was red and the other was hazel. She screamed again and returned the great Ki with much more force, creating destruction all over the planet. Everything began to tremble. I've never seen so much power.

- "I WILL KILL YOU FRIEZA!!" She screeched, her voice was distorted. Akashiro and Maya voice at the same time.

-"No, Maya, you must go." I kept warning her, the planet will explode.

-"I said no, Goku." She was full of intent, looking at Frieza. I decided to see her fight.

Maya's P.O.V.

I flew to Frieza, hit him in the face, then in the stomach. He ran out of air, laying on the ground.

-"Damn you, you're going to regret that." He hissed. With his long half tail, he quickly grabbed my leg and lifted me as high as he could and returned to the ground very quickly. It threw me with such force that I made a large hole in the ground.

- "Well....time to be serious." I muttered, rising quietly. I disappeared and I appeared behind him, grabbing his arms and twisting them. His scream was fantastic, adrenaline ran through my whole body.

Frieza, with his tail hit me in the ribs, which made me drop him.

- "Maya, leave it to me." Akashiro said.

"No, I'll do it, that damn tail is getting in my way." I growled, starting to hit him in the face and chest. I stood behind him and hit him on the back of the head, which made him almost fall unconscious to the ground.

- "Say goodbye to your beautiful tail....or what's left of it." With that, I stood on top of him and started to pull his tail. I heard a sick (CraK) sound coming from his dismembering tail. Frieza began to shout and squirm around. Angry, I hit him on the back of his head again, still pulling on his tail. Purple blood came out like a pressure hose.

-"What a pleasure..." I purred. I continued to pull, until I had his tail in my hand moving like a worm.

- "What a mess....disgusting." I spat, throwing it to the side. I got off of him and quickly hit him in the face and I threw a ball of energy.

-"Maya, sweety? I want some, too." Akashiro whined.

- "Ok, it's your turn now." I stated..

GOKU'S P.O.V.

-Maya, is playing with her victim. Making him suffer in that way...is....

She started to laugh like a madwoman.

- "Hello, Frieza, it was nice to fight with you, but it won't be you who defeats me. Your time is over now." She was serious, but then began to laugh. That must be Akashiro, but I can still hear Maya.

- "I'll...kill them both!!" Frieza shouted. He did a technique with a disk-shaped ki, similar to Krillin's destructive disk. He sent it to me and I dodged it but it pursues me. I flew towards Frieza to send it back to him and I cut him.

- "Oww, how boring....Give attention to ME!" Akashiro ordered, flying toward him. She hit him hard on the head, perfect to distract him. I disappeared right in front of him and the disk cut him in half. Frieza was cut into three parts, cutting it in half and his forearm.

- "HAHAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAA!!!" Akashiro laughed, wildly.

- "We are going to return to Earth, you will share the fate of this planet...both will be destroyed." I stated, turning away and walking towards the ship.

- "Help me.....Help me...please....Help me..." Frieza pleaded. I stopped to look at him and I gave him some of my energy.

- "Goku you are....stupid." Akashiro told me. Frieza got up and started laughing.

"I can't believe this...you gave me some of your energy, damn insect." Frieza laughed.

-"This planet won't take long to explode, you can't reach your ship and Vegeta completely destroyed my ship. Stupid saiyan, you two can't escape together from this planet." Frieza laughed, wickedly.

- "You talk to much, half alien." Akashiro grumbled, appearing in front of Frieza.

- "Sooo, do you see what I see?..... I think not." Akashiro smirked, catching Frieza's eyes with her hands. The sound was disgusting. Frieza cried out as much as he could and with one hand threw energy balls everywhere. Akashiro dodged them and started jumping on the ground.

- "I have Frieza's eyes, I have Frieza's eyes! Hahahahaha!!" She chanted while dancing.

"Damn, Damn....My family won't die, I will not die, you are going to die, both of you!" Frieza yelled, angrily. He began shooting balls of energy everywhere.

- "Goku, honey. You go look for the ship now, I'll be with you in a few minutes." Akashiro cooed. That was creepy.

-"Well, I'll look for the ship, but leave him alone." I said flying. I felt sorry for Frieza.

-"Well, Frieza...let's have so fun, shall we? Hahahahaha!" I heard her. When I looked back, I saw her pulling his arm out. His blood splattered everywhere, then she cut his head, putting her ki in her hand. I couldn't really fly anymore. She was crazy, a madwoman, she began to play with his head like a ball.

-Maya.....Akashiro.....who are you...you are dangerous.

Then with the ball of dark energy, she exploded his head and half of his body. I was about to go my way, but something was wrong with her. She was paralyzed, her hair returned to normal, her horns disappeared, and she started screaming and trembling. I quickly flew towards her.

-"Maya? Maya? Are you okay?" I aske her. When I looked at her eyes, they were blank and her mouth was opened. Her cries were no longer coming out.

Blood came out of her mouth, a lot of blood. She then collapsed on the ground.

- "Maya! Maya! Wake up Maya!" She was still unconscious but was still throwing up blood. I must take her now or we will both die.

I quickly flew with Maya on my shoulder, this way she wouldn't drown in her own blood. I must get to the ship now. I arrived at Frieza's ship in search of the main ship but everything was being destroyed. I reached the control area of the ship.

- "Very well, this machine looks like the machine of my ship, come on WORK!!" I shouted, but there was a strong explosion. The ship was falling into the lava.

- I CAN'T DO ANYTHING, MAYA AND I WILL DIE HERE!!!

- "DAAAAAMN IIIIIIIT!!" I screamed in despair.

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.2K 781 21
What if the main character of Dragon Ball was a girl?What if Goku went to king kai earlier? What if Goku could control her oozaru form? Female Goku X...
126K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...
12.1K 450 35
Status: COMPLETED This DBZ x Reader takes place in a time line where planet Vegeta was never destroyed! After serving under the tyrant Frieza for...
97.3K 1.5K 40
Ok so basically, this is just one big story of how you and Goku Black came to be; Basically, you're a saiyan from earth but you didn't exactly know a...