STEREK one-shots

By jiminkookies13

If you have any requests just comment or message me!! Just random stories of STEREK maybe others like SCILES... More

SoFly
SoFly (part 2)
A real wolf?!
Infamous
Infamous (part 2)
Ouija Board
My hero
The Airport
Crashing
Amnesia
I've had enough
You ruined it
Panic Pain Pleasure
Punked out
Misery
When he's sick
Misery part 2
Hell house
Never doing that again!
Misery part 3
Long time No see
Pack Love
Library time
Dont touch him
I'm a werewolf
Coach Derek
The World Is Clearer
True Enemies
Puppy Love
The Stilinski Twins
Model for me
Family Friends
The Fight
My deepest secret
Soft Spot
The French Mistake
The Vet
Hello house part II
My Obsessive Crush
New Years Kiss
Boys should not have periods
They weren't meant to find out
Where's My Family?
The Other Alpha
Split
I NEED HELP
Kiss Cam
Believe Me
Yeah, I smoke.

Lost Control

2.7K 55 6
By jiminkookies13

HIII

So this is based on The vampire diaries

I've only seen up to season 4

so hope you enjoy

I never meant for this to be so long, so I hope you enjoy!

love you.

Stiles POV

Our world is infected. Infected with a certain species called vicious, blood-sucking vampires. They are all around us, day and night. They only feed after the sun sets though and I guess that's a good thing.

I guess it's a rule or something that vampires have. Only feed at night and you won't burn alive in the sun. We've learnt everything about them in school for our safety, just in case one vampire decides to go rogue and attack during the day because at night everything is on lockdown.

Rules:
1. Don't go outside at night
2. Have a wooden stake on you at ALL times
3. Drink revain (A/N have no idea how to spell it) every morning so Vampires can't compel or drink your blood.

This is my life, worrying about my friends and family every night, hoping, praying they won't get attacked.

Now, remember when I said vampires only hunt during night, well that goes for every vampire except one. Damon Salvatore. He hunts day and night, 24/7. If he isn't hunting he is taunting his younger brother Stefan. See I've met Stefan, he's a friend, everyone's friend. He's the only vampire in Beacon hills that doesn't feed on raw human blood. People supply him with blood bags because honestly, he is so nice and charming. He told me about the rings they wear to keep them from burning in the daylight and he also told me that if anyone eats during the day the ring spell is broken and they burn. No one knows why Damon hasn't burned yet. It's really confusing.

Anyway, I should get to school, I just want to forget about the vampire world for a second and school-if we aren't learning about them-helps.

I arrive at school a few minutes before the bell rings. I run toward my friends and chat with them. I pat Scott on the back and send a nod towards Stefan. "Hey Stiles, I was thinking of ditching, you in?" Scott asks, obviously hoping I would say yes. "Of course!" I yell and the bell rings signalling for us to start school. "Let's go" Scott yells, racing toward my jeep. I look back to see Stefan walking into the School building, "Is Stefan not coming?" I ask, looking at Scott with my eyebrows raised, "Nah, he's too grumpy" He laughs, jumping into the passenger side. I laugh with him, starting my jeep and driving away from the school.

We end up going to a diner, we laugh and chat not caring about vampires the whole day until it's past three and my dad would be suspicious if I don't get home soon. We walk out and start to walk toward my jeep. "Hey!" A man yells from behind us, holding what looks like my car keys, "you dropped these" he continues, handing them to Scott and instantly pulling him to the ground and smashing his head on the path. "What the-" I get cut off by the man pushing me up against the wall. His eyes turn a reddish-black while black veins run down his face. "Damon" I whisper, feared for my life, "Bingo" He smirks, bringing his mouth to my neck and biting down hard. I gasp at the impact and claw at him, trying to push him away, "Stop please" I whimper, slowly growing weaker. He pulls away and looks directly in my eyes, blood dripping down his mouth. "You know my brother Stefan?" He asks, wiping the blood from around his mouth with the back of his hand. I nod, tears forming in my eyes. "I want to pay him back because of something he has done to me" He smirks, biting down on his own wrist and bringing it up to my mouth, making me drink some of it. He pulls his wrist away and looks me once again in the eyes, "W-what are y-you going to do" I whisper, not wanting to think of what he could do to me, "I'm gonna turn you" He whispers before everything turns black.

I gasp awake and see nothing but concrete walls. My neck and head are throbbing, "Ugh" I groan, sitting up and looking around the room. "Finally you're awake" Someone snarls, "Damon?" I ask, slowly standing up from my sitting position. I stumble and lean against the wall for support, I look up to see the door was open and Damon standing in the doorway. "What did you do to me" I hiss, stumbling towards him, my head still throbbing. "You're in transition" He smirks, grabbing something from behind the wall. It's a girl, her makeup as run down her face and she's whimpering. "I'm not going to be a vampire" I snarl, backing away from Damon and the girl. Damon smiles and bites down on the girl's neck, she screams in pain and when Damon stops, he throws the girl toward me.

I look down at the girl, she's sobbing now but all I can hear is her heart pumping her blood. I lick my lips and slowly move toward her, without thinking I pull her up and bite down on her neck, sucking the metallic tasting liquid out of her body. I drop her body and it falls limply onto the ground, I smirk in satisfaction. Damon laughs and holds his hand out for me, I look at it and grab his hand, he pulls me out of the concrete room and into a really nice looking living room. He hands me a black ring and slips it onto my ring finger. "But I don't want to marry you" I joke with a smile on my face and he cracks a smirk, and pulls open the curtain letting the light flood into the room. "Of course you do" He smiles, pulling me outside. "It isn't dark out yet but it will be soon, your friend is fine but he's probably looking for you, I'll come and get you later to show you some tricks just try not to feed" He explains in a monotone voice.

I nod and start to walk, "Perks of being a vampire, you can run fast" He yells and as soon as he does I speed off into the forest, finding myself at my house in a matter of seconds. I knock on the door and my dad opens the door, he sighs in relief and brings me into a bone crushing hug, I can hear and smell the blood on him, I nearly bite but before I can, I pull away. I smile at him and I'm about to walk inside when I get stopped by an invisible force. "What?" I question, pressing my hand to the invisible force. "You're, You're one of them" My dad whispers, bringing his hand up to his mouth. "Dad, it's still me, I'm Stiles, hyperactive, smart, funny" I laugh, trying to lighten the mood but he just shakes his head, tears forming in his eyes "You aren't Stiles, you're not my son" He spits, about to close the door but I yell at him to stop.

"Dad, please. It's me, I swear. I just have a different type of food. I can be like Stefan, I'll try. Please" I plead, on the verge of crying. "Will you try and be like Stefan?" He asks, eyes full of hope. "Yes" I smile and walk up to him so we are face to face, "I promise" I whisper and he nods his head and says "Come in" I smile and bring my Dad into another hug. I walk upstairs after having a nice, long conversation with my dad about being good. I get my phone and ring Scott, I have to tell him.

"Stiles!"

"Scott hey"

"What happened, a guy came and said he had your keys then the ground was right in front of me, and when I woke up you were gone"

"Damon took me"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, no he did worse Scott"

"Like what"

"I'm a-he turned me"

"What! I'm coming over"

"No Sc-"

"Stiles, I'm coming"

Scott hung up and I dropped my phone onto my bed and sigh, I look outside and it's beginning to get dark, it's not safe out. I need to get to Scott before the other vampires do. I run out of my room at human speed and walk out of the door, luckily my dad had left to go to work, which is hunting vampires. I run towards Scott's house in inhuman speed.  As soon as I see him I stop and grab his shoulders, "Holy crap!" He yells, looking at me with wide eyes, "Stiles?" he whispers. I nod and speed him to my house. He looks around and looks straight at me. "So it is true" He frowns, moving closer to me to touch my cold hands. "Have you uh, um fed?" He asks cautiously. "Yeah, I just, I couldn't stop, I killed her Scott, she dropped to the floor after I drank her blood" I whisper but as soon as those words left my mouth Scott looks at me like I'm not me, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad reaction. "You killed someone?" He says, his voice breaking in the middle of his question. "I didn't mean too, I swear. I told my dad I would be like Stefan" I state, "You sure you can. He said it was hard" Scott says, worry plastered all over his face. "I will try," I say, the confidence slowly draining from me.

I hear a knock at the door and go to answer it, as I'm about to open the door I stop and ask who's there. "Someone who can help you" I hear a man say, I can't tell from the voice who it is but I know if it's a vampire they can't get in without my dad's consent since I'm a vampire now. I open the door to see Damon and Stefan standing at my door. "Now this party pooper wants to help you control, but I have better plans" Damon smirks, looking at his brother like he is nothing but trash. "Don't go with him" Stefan pleads. I look back at Scott and I know he wants me to go with Stefan so of course, I'm going to go with him.

I walk toward Stefan and smile, "sorry Damon but I don't want to be like you" I smirk, patting him on the shoulder and start to walk away with Stefan until someone grabs my arm and suddenly I'm at someone else's house. I look to my right expecting to see Stefan but all I see is Damon. "Are you fucking serious" I spit, struggling to free myself from his grip. "You need to feed on human blood Stiles, otherwise you won't be strong, you'll be weak like my brother" He snarls, I whimper and shake my head, scared of what he'll do to me if I disobey him. "Wait" I whisper, reminding myself that I'm also a vampire, I use my strength to break free and I use my new speed to run into the forest trying to get lost so I can lose him easier. I look around and notice that I can see in the darkness clearly.

I see a man walking in the forest, coming my way. Why the hell would someone risk coming out here in the night. "Hey!" He yells, okay this guy seriously has a death wish. "Why isn't anyone like outside of their houses," The guy asks. Now I know why he's out here, he's new. "Go home, it's dangerous out here," I say back to him, subconsciously going closer to him. "Why? I can handle myself in a forest" The guy laughs but I just keep walking to him, ignoring his question because all I can hear is his blood. "Hey, you okay?" He asks another question but I can't bring myself to answer him. I speed up to him, closing the gap between us by biting down onto his neck, he screams in agony while trying to push me away but that just makes me bite down harder. He drops to the ground after I let him go, but he doesn't move, not even a flinch. "No, no, no, please oh god, don't be dead, I don't-I didn't mean too" I sob, holding the man close to my body, trying to wake him up.

"Freeze" Someone yells, dammit, vampire hunters. My dad. Oh no. "Drop the boy" Someone different yells, I turn around and drop the guy onto the leafy ground. I walk up to them, I can tell my eyes are not the whiskey brown they normally are because right now all I see is red. I walk up to them. "Help me, please, I-I can't stop. My dad, he's the sheriff" I stutter and I hear a deep voice say my name, I look up and see Derek, my dad's friend, we don't really know each other but I mean, he's attractive. "Who turned you," Derek asks, stepping closer to me but I step away, "Uh, Damon, Damon Salvatore" I whisper and he looks at me with shock. "Everyone, go back and report to the sheriff tell him we found his son" Derek orders, he's also the second in command so everyone obeys. "Derek, I killed someone again. This is the second person. I don't mean to I just, I can't control myself" I blurt out, fidgeting with my hands and looking around the forest frantically. "Hey it's okay, you're new at this, it takes some time to get used to," He says calmly, grabbing my shoulders but I flinch away. "I don't want to hurt you" I whisper, leaning away from his touch but all I want to do is hug him but I can't, I'll lose control. "You won't," He says, pulling me into a hug. My breath starts to quicken as I smell the blood. I'm about to bite down but I can't, I like Derek. I can't hurt him. He pulls away and smiles, "See? You didn't do it"

"I wanted to"

"But you didn't Stiles"

I smile and nod at him, pulling him in for another hug. "Let's get you home," He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me in the direction of my house. "No, Stiles, come with me" I hear Damon whisper but I ignore it and walk with Derek. "You'll regret this" He yells making Derek and I look in the direction of the yell. "Who was that," Derek asks, and I reply with "Damon"

He nods and walks faster. I grab him and speed off to my house. He looks around until his eyes land on me. "You do that?" He asks, a smile plastered on his face, I laugh and walk into my house, I look around and see Scott sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey buddy," I say, sitting next to him while I see Derek leave, probably to hunt more vampires.

"How was your uh, hunt?" He asks, cautiously.

"Well I uh, I sorta, you know, I um, I hurt, I uh, I lost control Scott" I whisper tears forming in my eyes.

"I know, it's okay, it will take some time," He says and I let out the largest breath that I didn't know what I was holding. "Oh my god, I love you bro" I cry, hugging him tightly.

-- A Week Later --

I have found control, I have I don't need to feed on everyone I see but if someone has cut themselves or got hurt then I might have to step out of the room. I'm like Stefan, people give me blood bags and I am so happy, plus I have a date with Derek tonight and I'm beyond ecstatic.

I hear the doorbell ring and run downstairs, opening the door and hug Derek before he can process what's happening, "Hi Stiles" he chuckles, kissing me on the cheek and grabbing my hand to pull me into his car.

We get to this restaurant that looks very expensive, "Derek you don't have to do this, we could've gone to the movies or something" I whisper, trying to stop him from walking inside. "If we see a movie, I wouldn't be able to get to know you" He laughs, dragging me inside. I gawk at the inside. White walls, chandelier hanging in the middle of the room, black tables with white chairs. "Derek" I breath, clutching onto his arm. He laughs at me once again and gets us a table near the window. I look out the window and I see Damon staring at me, standing at the edge of the woods before disappearing into the darkness.

I shake my head and continue my conversation with Derek.

There's a commotion next to us and I look over to see a waiter has dropped someone's food on the ground, he gets up and I see that a piece of glass has been lodged into his arm and blood was pouring out. "Ohh god" I choke, staring at the blood with wide eyes, I look over at the entrance to the restaurant and see Damon standing there with a smirk on his face. "Son of a bitch" I whisper. I stand up to go to Damon but get overwhelmed by the smell of blood. I look over at the boy that has a cloth pressed over the now glass free wound. I speed over to him and press him up against the wall. "Stiles!" Derek yells, and I'm about to bite him but I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look at him, the guy the I really like, because of his bunny teeth and emerald eyes. I smile and let the boy go and hug Derek like there is not tomorrow. "Come on let's go"

We are walking to his car until Derek is not by my side anymore, "Derek?" I yell, looking around frantically for my date but he is nowhere to be seen. "Over here" I hear a menacing voice say and I look over and see Damon holding Derek, Derek's back is pressed up against Damon's stomach while Damon's arm is held securely over his Derek's chest.

"Let him go" I grit walking closer to the two.

"Only if you drink his blood" Damon snarls, bite down on Derek's neck but only quickly, just enough so that I can see his blood. I can feel my teeth growing longer in my mouth as I stare at his blood. I'm right in front of them now, staring at Derek's blood.

Damon pushes him towards me and I catch him, my senses overloading with the scent of his fresh blood. "I can't stop" I hiss, biting down on his making causing him to gasp, "It's okay Stiles because I love you, I love you so much. Ever since I met you" He whispers, but I keep sucking not being able to stop. "I love you and your brown eyes, I love your ADHD, I love your big heart, I love everything that makes you, you," He says, and I can tell he's growing weaker. I pull away from his neck, finally being able to stop myself. "You love me?" I ask in disbelief, thinking he only said that to stop me. "Of course I do" He smiles weakly and I apologise to him hoping he would forgive me and he did.

--- 5 Years Later --

"Derek hale get your butt down here" I laugh as I see Derek use his new speed to get to me as fast as possible. A year ago I had to turn Derek because he got into a car accident and he wasn't going to survive and I know it was selfish of me but I can't live mine without my Der. He's learnt control and we both live off of animals and blood bags. We no longer live in Beacon Hills but we do live in a ver nice forest near Beacon Hills.

We are married and with two Children. A girl and a boy. Lydia and Scott. They are beautiful without a doubt and I wouldn't change anything in the world.

Scott has also married to beautiful women and when I told him I was going to name my son after him, he was so happy that he name his son after me, well not my real name.

Everyone eventually found their place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 9.9K 80
I wrote the first stories when I was really young, and just learned English, so they're bad! Just some random one shots about Stiles and Derek :) War...
217K 8.3K 26
**Starts at Season 2, Finale and will kind of/kind of not follow the story line.** "Who said I was leading you on?" I asked him. Then I kissed his ch...
501K 18.2K 22
Slight rewrite done March of 2022 Derek and Stiles fight their feelings for each other. What happens when they finally open up to each other? Sterek...
173K 7.6K 100
Ever wonder how text messages between the pack would look like? Well, something like this This book contains a whole story with just text messages b...