Plaguing Love. (Zak Bagans x...

PeepMaloneWrites द्वारा

The book has paranormal accurrances, funny stories, memories, creepy content and some sad content as well. I... अधिक

Finished
About myself.
Dangers of control.
Pleasing surprise.
She met us.
A helping hand.
At a loss of friends.
Crimson past.
Simple reasons.
New friend, or 3 more.
Childish acting.
Moment of Divinity.
Cursed home owner
Meet you at 8?
Pillow war.
Sudden interference.
More explaining.
Darkness woken within.
We're here.
Interesting waitress.
Hungry Aaron.
Overeaten spirits of G.A.C
Mystery building up.
New house.
At the new house. (Few months later)
Black as night, red as a sunset.
Another..nightmare?
Gracie
Remembering the funny times
Going to the beach
Good waters
After a while
Camping trip!
At the campsite
Ghostly friend (Lil Peep)
Chilling out afterwards

Goof off time.

1.3K 55 4
PeepMaloneWrites द्वारा

I looked at the time; 8.37 PM. Hm, guess I got to head back to the Hellhole called home. I had to pull away from Zaks warm embrace. "Zak, I got to get home. Not that I got anyone waiting for me anyways, it's a story for a different day, but it's late." He nods, understanding me. "What's the time?" He asks, out of curiosity. "It's.. 8.39 PM at the moment. Almost 9 PM already." I chuckle and smile. "I can drop you off, if you want." He offers and I throw my jacket on. "Okay, lead the way, ghost." I mock him playfully. "Catch me if you can!" and he runs out of the room. I laugh slightly and start walking.

- Zaks P.O.V -

I hide behind the closest corner and hear Aaron walk by. "Hey dude, what are yo-" I sush him and motion for him to get away. He just laughs, since he sees (y/n) and shows a little heart before walking towards her. "Hey (y/n)." He said casually with his usual smile I think. She waves and keeps walking closer to me. As I was about to scare her, she has vanished. I didn't see the doorway next to my hiding spot and she sneaks up to me. I hear a monotone "Boo." come from my right and I leap out from the corner with a yell.

- (y/n)s P.O.V -

After I scare Zak, I basically fall to the floor from laughter. "Hahahaha you're so easy to SCARE! HHAAAHAHAAHAHA!" I keep laughing with tears in my eyes. "Ugh, I didn't see the frikking doorway!" Zak tells me with a louder voice and helps me up. "Plan your pranks bro." I tell him and casually walk off. I hear him smirk and he runs up from behind me and tickles my sides. "AAH! SPIRIT ATTACK! SPIRIT ATTACK!" I yell and turn around, only to find him laughing more than me. I was almost terrorized. "Who's got the better prank now?" I scratch the back of my neck and point at him. We finally get to the van and drive back to my place.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22K 353 23
Preciously known as 'Ghost Adventures' Zak Bagans has a daughter and raises her by himself along with his friends. Will he be able to be the good fat...
531K 13.1K 178
I decided to write a book about scary stories, however these stories are not written by me. Enjoy!
1.2K 53 26
The story continues with Zak, Evelyn and the others as Evelyn tries to navigate her feelings towards Zak and Jay.
2K 39 29
I own nothing but my character this book is a bunch of kiss ghost stories I hope you will injoy this book