two birds

By SwitchandMixie

finch indigo has refused to smile for five years...oh larkin, why'd you have to go and ruin all that effort? More

finch indigo; one

4 0 0
By SwitchandMixie

on the fifth anniversary of my refusal to smile, i broke the loop. couldn't help it.

no i don't believe in love at first sight. i believe in love at first c o n v e r s a t i o n.

you were quite a sight in your long red coat with the big shiny black buttons and an armful of unorganized pages. i was sitting at the bus stop when i watched you trip and tumble over a large black labrador dog who came running out of the alleyway, followed closely by a man with a rolling pin and an apron. 

i practically spat out my cigarette. what a world! never did i know that a person could be knocked down twice at once.

i stumbled over, gagging on unfamiliar laughter, cursing my name, but stopped dead at the sight of a baffled beauty sitting amongst a burst of fluttering paper birds.

you were beautiful in an unconventional sort of way. i pretending not to be watching you push your shoulder length chestnut hair back past your ears, removing your glasses from your b l u e eyes and tucking them into a neatly ironed pockette.

i felt in some way i needed to inform this dastardly gorgeous writer that she had interfered with my five year record of a s t r a i g h t face.

sauntering up to this bewildered girl, i cleared my throat to inform my presence.

all i heard was, "i don't need your help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 109K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1M 56.9K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.3M 32.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1M 79.9K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...