Hetalia x Male Reader

By heartnipnops

Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take reques... More

Introduction
Russia x Male Reader
Germany x Male Reader
France x Male Reader
Prussia x Male!Mute!Reader
Canada x Demon!Male Reader
Scotland x Male Reader (Lemon)
America x Male Reader (Lemon)
Romano x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Denmark x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
France x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Russia x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Germany x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Italy x Male Reader
Sweden x Male Reader
England x Seme!Neko!Male Reader
Germany x Male Reader x Prussia (Lemon)
Daddy!France x Child!Male Reader
Spain x Shy!Male Reader: Notes
Rich!Sugardaddy!England x Student!Male Reader (Part 1)
Pirate!England x Prince!Male Reader (Fluff)
2p!England x Male Reader
2p!Canada x Smoker!Male Reader (Fluff)
Prussia x Mute!Male Reader; Part 2 (Lemon)
Hong Kong x Geek!Male Reader (Fluff)
England x Seme!Neko!Male Reader Part 2 (Lemon)
Russia x Shy!Asthmatic!Anxious!Male Reader (Fluff)
Iceland x Ghost!Male Reader
One Shot Ideas; Please help!
France x Male!Reader (Lemon)
Diner Owner!England x Diner Owner!Male Reader; 1950
America x Sarcastic!Male Reader (Café AU)
2p!Canada x Male Reader (Pretend boyfriend AU)
Flirty!Seme!Teacher!England x Hesitant!Uke!Teacher!M Reader (Lemon; Teacher AU)
Germany x Male Reader (Roommate AU)
France x Male Reader (Lemon; Slave/Master AU)
France x Male Reader (Fluff/Lime-ish Master/Slave AU)
2p!America x Male Reader (Lemon; Storms)
Denmark x Male Reader (Imaginary Friend AU; Kinda Angsty?)
The Ballerina Boy
China x Male Reader (Office AU; Lime)
Romano x Male Reader (Small Town Lovers AU)
Uke!Slytherin!England x Seme!Griffindor!Male Reader (Hogwarts AU)
Italy x Overly Flirty!Artist!Male Reader (Museum AU)
Runaway!China x Male Reader (Circus AU)
Japan x Male Reader (Scribble On Textbook AU)
Spain x Male Reader (Songfic; Slight angst?)
Finland x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Denmark x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Norway x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Sweden x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Iceland x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Country!America x Human!Male Reader (Angst)
Valentine's Day cards (SuFin)
Valentine's Day cards (FrUk)
Valentine's Day cards (Spamano)
Valentine's Day cards (GerIta)

Rich!Sugardaddy!England x Student!Male Reader (Part 2)

10.6K 201 100
By heartnipnops

(B/T) Means body type!

(F/F) Means favourite flowers!

You had made it home about an hour ago. You had showered, wanting to both look and smell nice for Arthur. You even put on one of the colognes he gave you. You had just finished dressing yourself and you were now laying in your bed, your oversized sweater warming your (B/T) body.

You were laying with your phone and had just sent Arthur a photo of yourself, telling him how excited you were. You were now smiling all over your face, a blush spreading over your nose, as you read the reply.

'I can't wait to see you either. You look very adorable indeed'

Arthur then proceeded to send you a picture of him holding up a bowtie and a tie. Adding a text.

'Which one, love? You get to pick (;'

He looked very sexy, in his white dress shirt a dark brown vest over it. He was probably wearing his brown suit, the one with the elbow patches. It was your favourite of all of his suits and by the smirk he had on his face in the attached picture, you knew he was doing it on purpose. You ended up picking the tie, as you thought it always looked so sexy on him. You yourself began to feel a little underdressed and was thinking about changing just before he came. Even though the thought was very dominant you ended up keeping your lovely sweater on, as you felt comfortable and that was the most important. Either way you were looking damn good.

Soon after a small knock was heard on your front door as you got up to open. You ran from your room, through the living room and directly to the door. When you opened the door you were met by a smiling Arthur. He had even brought you a bouquet of lovely (F/F). "Hello, Mr. Kirkland" You said taking the flowers, walking inside your house putting them in water. "They're very lovely, thank you!" You yelled from inside the house. You then made it your way to Arthur once again, as you began walking to his car.

The car ride itself was very quiet, but you ended up taking Arthur hand as he seemed to be very nervous. You also send him a small smile, which he was quick to return. You learned that his house wasn't that long away from you and as the car stopped you looked at the house. It was very big and white, although it was decorated very nice with silver details. You had driven through a port and were now just in front of the front door. You stepped out, letting go of Arthurs hand without even noticing. You looked around, the detail of the house, very eye catching indeed. "You have a v-very beautiful home, Mr. Kirkland" You said looking over at the man who was just now stepping out of the car. Arthur walked up to the door opening, as he motioned for you to go inside. "(M/N), it's just Arthur, okay?" He told you as you walked through the door beginning to take off your jacket. "Y-Yes Mr. Kirkl- umm.. I mean yes Arthur" You stuttered giving him your coat. Arthur gave you a small smile before he began to show you around. His house was just as large as it looked to be from the outside and you couldn't help but be amazed.

After showing you around, the two of you went to the kitchen to look how dinner was going. "I-I can't cook, so I had a friend come over" Arthur explained as he looked at a blonde man who was standing in the middle of the kitchen, cooking. He was wearing an apron, which was stained with what looked to be flour and perhaps some sirup? Arthur went over and tapped the man on his shoulder, causing him to look up a confused look on his face. He then looked to you and his face lit up in a smile as he spoke, an elbow in Arthurs side. "Well he is indeed very..hmm.. Nice! Ohonhon.." The man laughed as he continued cooking. "(M/N), this is Francis, Francis this is (M/N)" Arthur told introducing the two. You smiled at Francis, a 'hello' escaping your mouth. "He's very innocent too, huh Arthur?" The man asked, you not really knowing what he meant. You weren't innocent at all you were just very shy at the moment. "Well, dinner will be ready in about five minutes, Oiseaux d'amour" He said, speaking a bit of his native tongue. Arthur gave him a light slap, blushing all over his face. You guessed he knew what Francis had said.

You made your way to the dining room, which you hadn't been shown before. It was also very white, just like the other rooms in his house, but the light over the table had been dimmed. On the table was porcelain plates, that you studied further when you sat down.

There was a beautiful blue delphinium flower, painted so carefully onto the golden decorated plate, that is almost looked homemade. At least hand made, no machine could make a flower as beautiful as this. Arthur was quick to catch up on your fascination and spoke up. "I made those myself" He told you, only for the food to begin arriving. "But I would advice you to put down your plate, so you don't have to have the food served in your bare hands, love" Arthur said chuckling a bit, making you put down your plate. Francis, the man who brought in the food, began serving you different foods, turning your plate, avoiding to put food over the flower. You giggled a little at the silliness. Francis quickly left the two of you alone, a little 'bon appétit' left his mouth as he walked through the door to the kitchen. The two of you began eating, mostly in silence. Sometimes Arthur would ask you if you liked the food, or how you had been feeling before meeting up with him earlier. "Very nice, thank you!" You had exclaimed not really sure which of the questions you had answered. The silence wasn't really uncomfortable, but instead very nice as you were just two adults enjoying each others company, while having a nice dinner.

When the two of you were all done eating, you thanked Arthur and Francis for the meal, before excusing yourself to the bathroom. You couldn't quite remember where it was, so Arthur being the gentleman he was showed it to you once again. "I'll be in the living room, perhaps we could watch a movie or play a game?" He asked, causing you to nod. He left as you went inside the bathroom doing your business. As you were drying your hands you could hear Arthur and Francis talking.

"Ohonhonhon, mon ami" Francis laughed. "You should take him soon, or else I will!" The frenchman said excited, giving your charming brit a grin. Arthur then smacked him on the back of his head once again this evening, shouting something along the line of; "Shut it you bloody wanker!"

You had never heard Arthur use so vulgar language and it caused you to giggle and blush seeing him all defensive. You decided to go join them again, only to stop only an inch behind a plant, still being able to hear their conversation. "You could at least kiss him" Francis commented and small goosebumps travelled along your body, just of the thought of Arthur soft lips meeting yours. "He'd be soo into that, Arthur" Francis encouraged, giving Arthur a clap on the shoulder. "Well, I guess I could if the moment is right.." Arthur admitted.

You tried moving a little forward so you could hear the conversation a bit clearer, but ended up tripping over the plant you were hiding behind. You fell out on the floor, making both Arthur and Francis look over at you. You send them an awkward smile, making Francis snigger a little to himself walking out of the living room and into the kitchen, leaving you and Arthur alone. Arthur walked over to you, looking at you to check for any noticeable injuries. When none was found he looked up at your face and you were now giggling lightly. "Are you okay, (M/N)?" He asked, confused by your laugh. You nodded and thought a quick moment, before lifting your body up, giving Arthur a small peck on the lips. "If think the moment is right, just now" You said giggling again, as Arthur leaned down and captured you in a longer kiss. He nibbled a little on your bottom lip, a bit insecure of doing anything more. You could sense that he was nervous and ended up beginning to nipple at his bottom lip as well, showing him that it was okay. You both opened your mouth, your tongues meeting.

Arthur and you then battled for dominance for a couple of minutes, even though it was clear from the start that Arthur would be going to win. He ended up doing so as well. You moaned a little into the kiss before breaking of the kiss, looking at Arthur as you took deep breaths, as you needed to from the lack of air in the kiss.

"I think it was quite the right moment as well..~" Arthur said, one of his lovely smirks coming onto his face. He gave you a hand to get up and you walked to the living room, after deciding to watch movie.

You had been laying on Arthurs chest through out the whole movie, concentrating more on Arthurs heartbeat and his breaths, that made his chest go up and down in a very calming motion, instead of watching the actual movie. When the movie was near it's end Arthur leaned down and kissed your forehead, looking you in the eyes. "I can't help but think if perhaps you would like to stay over tonight?" He asked making you nod your head.

And so you did.

So second half done! I think it's adorable, but I would like to point out that it is only fluff and I will therefor not be making a 3 part with a lemon. Also you didn't fuck, because only fluff as I said.

Words counting: 1.675

I've been really not feeling lemons lately, so that's why those are not coming out at the moment, but I'm trying to work at them without making them sound completely lame and inhuman. If you have any requests please feel free to comment a character and THE PLOT! This is so important! I can't read your minds, so if you would please tell me the plot of the one shot, it will make it so much easier for me to make!

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 496 47
Hetalia Oneshots * aph hetalia * 2p! hetalia * nyotalia Requests always open! **Just really whatever I feel when I write...
135K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
157K 2K 15
This one shot book is all Jeff x Male reader A ton of them are gonna be: -Fluff -Smut -Lemon This is my first book so I'm sorry if it's not the best...
84K 1.5K 18
" We were born to make history." Welcome to Yaoi!!! on ice! Oh wait wrong script? Ahem! WELCOME TO YURI!!! ON ICE! You may request : angst,fluff,lim...