Nathaniel

By k00lios

Book 2 in Kidnapped Series Nathaniel Jaymes Harden (Nate), rich, good looks, and kind at heart. But when the... More

Nathaniel
Preview
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Five

6.9K 214 16
By k00lios

As promise here is the next chapter (unedited). Please vote and comment. Enjoy!

Song "In My Veins" by Andrew Belle

Right when Lillie felt her dress being lifted, she moves her left hand to cover his stopping him from further exposing her skin. Her right hand still firmly pressed against his chest. Her pulse raced out of control. She hated this yet the mere graze of his touch on her skin made her knees weak.

"Stop it. Stop it please," his hand seize at the sound of her voice although he kept hold of her dress, and he stares into her enchanting eyes trying to read her next move. Instead she turns her head away a light blush apparent on her cheeks. She had to turn away, the look on his face can melt any woman's heart.

"I'll do it myself. I'll shower, so please just get out Nate," but that was the last thing that he wanted to do especially hearing his name roll out of her mouth so sensually.

After what seems like an eternity to her, he finally and reluctantly lets her go and takes a few much needed step back.

"You have 15 minutes, no more," he turns to leave before stopping, "and don't lock the doors. Even if you do, I have keys." With that he walks out of the door.

Lillie release a breath of air and held onto the glass wall to help keep herself up from buckling under her weak legs. When her beating heart calm, she quickly ran towards the door and shut it. She was just about to lock it when his voice ring in her ears. Exhaling a big sigh, she moves towards the large mirror over the vanity and stare at her reflection. Her makeup was smear, there was dirt all over her skin and dress. "What the hell are you thinking Nate?" she whispered to herself.

Putting everything aside for now, she start stripping herself of her clothing, deciding that she did need the nice warm shower. She waited for the water to turn nice and warm before stepping into the shower relishing in the refreshing feel of the warmth surrounding her. She let herself soak under the running water a little bit longer before reaching for the products to clean herself. There's only men product but she didn't mind. It smells like Nate, she thought, and she quite like the smell of him.

Lillie was just about done when she had the eerie feeling of being watched. Slowly turning around, Nate was standing by the vanity just looking at her, his face not giving away any emotions except for the dark hue of his orbs.

"How dare you come in here! Get the hell out!" she screams her hands immediately blocking her chest and private part. When he didn't answer she scream again, "Get out you sick psycho!"

Nate hadn't plan to come in here and scare her. He's was in the bedroom calling one of his men to come here immediately and bring her some clothes, shoes, and all the female necessities when he remembers that for the time being, she didn't have anything to wear after she shower so he had grabbed one of his own white button up shirt and a pair of black briefs for her and headed into the bathroom.

He had told her that there was no reception out here, really there was but only certain areas on the island can you actually get a connection depending on your phone company. He on the other hand had paid good money to make sure his phone worked everywhere on his island.

Once he was inside the bathroom, he set the clothing down on the vanity and was going to get out immediately before she notice but her silhouette reflecting through the mirror stopped him right in his track. He couldn't help himself as he turn to face her, her front to him with her eyes closed rinsing off the excess from her hair. His breath hitch as he looks at her flawless figure teasing him through the frosted glass that covered just the right place that kept the eyes wondering. All he can see clearly were her long legs and shoulder up. Still that was enough to harden his rod.

He knew he should get out, but he didn't want too. Something in him wanted her to see him, wanted her to notice that he was there. Wanted her, a want so great he's never had before. He wanted to strip himself naked and hop right in next to her, put his arms around her tiny waist before pushing her against the wall, wrap her legs around him and pound into her relentlessly before releasing his seeds deep in her womb. Only then he thought, his hunger for her will be sated, but even he knew deep down he would keep wanting her. Not even Mindy, the girl he claims to love, ever made him wanted something more.

He don't know how long exactly he had been standing there consuming in her beauty imagining what treasures she hides behind the frosted glass. Her back was turn to him now and suddenly her hands stopped caressing her body. He knew she knows he's there. Slowly he watch her turn around, eyes wide open upon seeing him. After her shouting, he takes a step towards her.

"Stop right there! I'll scream I swear," she threatens taking a step back. Her body was burning, she didn't know if it was from the water or his intense gaze on her and the growing bulge in his pants.

Finally he reacts by smiling, "scream all you want sweetheart it's just you and me here. Plus it gives me a reason to come in there and shut that mouth of yours."

He decided that he loves teasing her. He loves the uncertain look on her face when she was nervous, when she bit her lips until they were redden. God what he would do to taste them again. Clenching his fist he takes a deep breath to control himself. This is not why she's here.

"Calm your tits sweetheart, I just brought you some clothes," he pointed to the counter. Taking once last look at her now angry fast he left the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"You jerk! Psycho! Ass!" she screams after him. "My tits how dare you," she said to herself.

She quickly rinsed herself off, got out and grabbed a towel wrapping her body. She then darts to the door and locks it. No way was she taking another chance of him walking in. Drying herself off, she quickly dress in what he provided. The briefs were loose so she did her best rolling it up and pulling the hem of his shirt down thankful that it went pass her midthighs. She was also glad it was huge enough to cover her braless chest from showing. Her bridesmaid dress didn't call for a bra so she didn't wear one and with her small chest, she didn't have to worry so much about it. She did make a mental note to search for some pants, she didn't want him eyeing her like dinner again.

Nate was sitting on the bed when Lillie emerged from the bathroom carrying her dirty dress. Just the site of her made his balls tighten. Her toweled dried hair was still wet but tied into a messy bun on top of her head. He licked at his dry lips at the sight of her long legs.

"I want some pants."

"No."

"I'm not going to walk around half naked so you can eye me like a piece of meat." She was irritated once more.

"Sweetheart you're not here on vacation, you do as I say and only what I say. If I want you to walk around naked, so be it." He got up from the bed. "Follow me."

"No," she challenged him. Good he thought, she wouldn't be the Lillie he knows, if she didn't.

"I don't like to repeat myself, so just this once, if you don't listen from here on out there will be consequences. Now follow me or you're starving for the next three days." At the mention of starving, her stomach reacted. She hasn't eaten since the wedding yesterday and it was past noon now.

She followed him not taking his threat lightly reminding herself this was not the same Nate she knew. He was angry, at her brother, at her.

He takes her to the kitchen, smaller than what she was use to but still elegant, not that she uses a kitchen often. He stand next to the island while he was on the other side.

"Cook us something, I'm starving from trying to calm your ass all morning. You should find everything you need here. I had everything restock before we arrived."

"Trying to calm me? Excuse me for being drugged, kidnapped from a wedding, haul to who knows where, trying to get away from your psycho self, being harass by you on the couch and in the bathroom. Yes totally my fault here," she snide.

"I would check that attitude of yours, in Korea I was able to handle it, but here I might just spank you." He hated that she recalled their moment on the couch. That was not him thinking properly, hell he hasn't been thinking properly since they got here.

Her jaw drops open at the mention of being spank. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh I would sweetheart and I will enjoy it." That he knew he would having her bum under his hands. "Now cook."

She shifts her gaze away from him, her core was throbbing from his threat and she hated every part of herself at the moment. "I... I don't think how too," she finally says.

"Figures, you grew up wined and dined with a gold platter."

"You did too mister! Everyone knows that the multiple properties own under the Hardens around the world racks in millions a year."

"Unlike you, I didn't grow up rich, my parents worked hard to obtain the wealth we have now so growing up I was just like any other kid. I had my share of chores and meals I helped prepared. Even after we made our fortune, my parents made sure I know the importance of money and treated me just as they always did. Unlike your parents who raised two devils and spoiled you guys rotten to the point where you can't even cook your own damn meal." Everything came rushing to his head, he was pissed, mad that her and her brother ever exist and took away his one love, angry at the fact that he desires her so much. He wanted to hurt her and hurt her he did.

The pain in Lillie's eyes held unshed tears. She doesn't care how much he talked down about her but he had no right to attack her family especially her parents. He small fists clenched at her sides, "How dare you talk about my family that way. You have no right to talk about my parents! You don't know us!"

Nate moves over to her placing each hand beside her on the island entrapping her, "I know that your brother is an insane power hungry womanizing jerk who's ego is up his ass and thinks he can get whatever he wants and you're just a spoil bitch who puts herself first before all. I know that your father passed away and your mother was in a psychiatric institution. I can only guess how they raised you guys based on how you two are now," he spat in her face.

The tears that Lillie held in her eyes slid down one after another. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was her who told him about her father passing and her mother being hospitalize. Never would she thought he used it against her. She didn't even think he remembered.

Flashback...

Lillie rushed to the bar that the bartender told her Nate was at. He was obviously drunk when he talked to her over the phone. He thought she was Mindy over the phone. She had called him right when she had gotten off her flight back home from Korea that night. She had stupidly told him about Mindy being with her brother Jonah while intoxicated. He took the first chance he had to go back home. She was quick to follow him because she knew it spell trouble. Great trouble.

When she arrived at the fancy location, he was the only one left sitting by the bar. Walking up to him she immediate saw the hurt consuming his face, "Nate, what's wrong?"

"Mindy you came..." he mumbles holding his glass of whiskey still on the table. He looks at her and his face scrunch in disdain, "You're not Mindy, what the hell are you doing here Lillie?"

"Look at you you're drunk. Let's get you home," she said grabbing hold of him.

"No!" he tries to shrug her off, "I'm waiting for Mindy." He lets go of the glass and picks up his phone to dial her number only to get her voicemail. "Ha! She's ignoring me now. Now that she's got your brother. Can you believe they got married!"

"They got married?" Lillie was just as shock. Even that was new to her. Her brother didn't tell her that.

"Nate I'm sure you're just drunk."

"NO! I met up with her and she told me herself. How can she marry him? How can she do this to me?!" he sobbed into his hands.

They met already, she thought. But at this point she didn't know what to feel. Never had she seen a grown man cry. Not even her brother during their father's funeral. She felt so horrible, sick to her stomach, she may have very well ruined his chance with the love of his life helping her brother out. But even that thought pained her. Somehow, with their short encounter in Korea, she had grown some kind of feeling for the man in front of her. Feelings that she would later feel bad enough to tell him everything between Jonah and Mindy.

"I'm so sorry Nate, I didn't know... come let's take you home."

"Not yet I have to finish my drink," he said aiming for his glass.

She immediately grabs it and down the contents, "there it's down, now lets go."

She pulls him out of the chair and to her surprise he consents. She found his ID and got his address imputing it into her GPS. When she got to his apartment, the bellman helped her bring him up. She helps him into bed taking off his shoes and socks first before laying the blanket over him.

"I'm sorry Nate, please forgive me for not telling you sooner," she grabs hold of his hand. She doesn't know what came over her but she started talking. Talking about her parents to him. A subject she doesn't ever like mentioning but since he was sleeping, or she thought, it was okay. She shared some of her pain with him like he did his. When she was finish, she lets go of his hand and was about to leave when he grabbed hold of her hand again.

She looked up to him, his eyes were wide open. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

In one swift motion her pulled her to him and kissed her. A soft slow kiss mixed with whiskey drowned her senses. Her heart pound out of her chest and she never wanted it to end. At that moment she knew she liked him. When he finally lets her go, his eyes were closed and he was breathing calmly.

"I love you Mindy," he whispered. Her heart dropped and she immediately stepped back, turned around and ran out of his apartment.

End.

Lillie push at his chest wanting to run past him, to just get away from him. Her tears are falling nonstop and she hated showing weakness. The words he said stabbed at her heart over and over making it hard not to cry. "I hate you, I hate you so much. You are nothing like the person I thought you were," she chokes and her voice breaks. He hurt her, the guilt he felt was pushed way back. He wasn't going to let some tears weaken him. Not now.

He takes hold of her harms gripping it painfully making her wince, "And you are not who I thought you were too."

"Let go of me you evil psycho, you're hurting me!" she struggles in his grasp.

"Good!" he shouted.

"You think you're any better! Look at what you are doing now. No wonder Mindy didn't want you. Good thing she chose Jonah over you!" the moment the words came out of her mouth she regretted it.

The look he gave her can kill and she cowered back damn afraid. He tightens his grip even more.

"You're going to regret saying that."

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I don't think I will be going back to the past anymore like I've been doing previous chapters. Just flashback here and there to help the story flow better for those that didn't read book one The Mistake. Look forward to the next chapter next week! Vote&&Comment! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 2.1K 8
(Steamy) This is a standalone spin off from the Distorted Windows Trilogy. You do not have to read them first but is recommended. THIS IS AN EROTIC R...
2.4M 73.1K 38
"Look at me" He demanded. I flinched at the tone he used but lifted my head to look at him. I stared at the wall behind him. I couldn't look at him...
151K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
498K 9.2K 50
✨Book two✨ It's not necessary to read the first book but the characters from the first book do appear in this one. ...