It Seems Like It Was Only Yes...

By sweaters-and-hoodies

Naruto, a quirky, happy-go-lucky student got stood up on a date. Sasuke, a stranger that not only filled his... More

First Encounter.
Second Encounter.
Third Encounter.
A/N
Fifth Encounter.
Sixth Encounter.

Fourth Encounter.

408 31 6
By sweaters-and-hoodies

Hello my little Koneko(s). We reached 100+ reads!! Yasss.

I can't thank you guys enough! Thank you for supporting me this far and I hope you'll stay with me XD

And as promised here is the fourth chapter! Hope you'll like it!

Enjoy!

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"KYAAAA" he screeched.

Then silence surrounded us again.

He was blushing, I was still covering my nose and my nosebleed isn't showing signs of stopping either, not after that cute sound he made.

Well isn't this awkward?

And I may have messed up hearing problems but I'm sure that I heard that before..

When was it again? Oh yeah it was yesterday.

What happened anyway?

.

.

《♤》

.

.

~FlashBack~
[Finally! Who else is psyched? I know I am. Whoop. Whoop. 😘]

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"Thank you, it was very pleasant." I smiled.

"Uhh..it's quite dark outside may I drive you home?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

He looked shocked but then nodded, blushing in the process.

I smirked. 'He looks so..so..tempting right now..too tempting.'

[Guess what's gonna happen?😋]

As I leaned closer, my hands wrapped itself around his cheek and waist, it fits perfectly just like it belongs there.

His breath hitched, aware of my intentions, his hands on my chest, his cheeks blushing a darker shade of red if that was even possible.

He closed his eyes that was filled with so much emotions.

'He wants it too huh?'

I leaned closer, and as I tilted his chin up with my hand, closing the gap between us.

He squealed, "KYAAAA", and pushed me away. Turning himself around and ran to who knows where?

Well that certainly was not the response I expected.

Realising what just happened I quickly jumped in my car and drove after him.

He shouldn't have gotten far, right? Wrong. I couldn't have even spot him if it wasn't for his blonde striking hair glowing in the night.

Wait let me repeat that. Glowing and dashing through the night like a speeding car's headlight on the sidewalk.

'Ah. There he is.' I quickly drove beside him, opened my window, and tried to persuade him to come in. After all it's freezing outside and I don't want him to get sick.

Well, not exactly suprisingly, but because of his thick-headedness, we had been negotiating back-and-forth until we had arrived at his apartment. Which meant the negotiation failed.

"Oh come on Naru. Don't be mad." I said pleadingly as I got out of my car and grabbed his arm.

Me? An Uchiha pleading? Now that was suprising. What has he done to me?

He turned around, panting. But he wasn't showing an angry expression like I thought he would.

Well not like I wanted him to. But, to my suprise instead, he was blushing. Looking at me with those eyes that contains every emotion he shows. Just like an open book that I want to re-read in every moment I have.

Which I had to admit was adorable, making me just want to kiss him right then and there.

But I knew I had to supress it or we won't even have a chance together.

'Wait? Us? Me wanting to have a chance together with him? Is this why I've been acting differently today? Is this what they call 'Love'?'

[Is it cliché? The answer to both question is..Yes. Yes it is.]

.

《♤》

.

Naruto's P.O.V.

'Here I thought we could actually work this out. But nooo he just had to be a fuckboy and tried to kiss me.' I rolled my eyes, running away from fuckboy Sasuke slightly spraining my ankle while doing it.

'Fuck. Fuck. My foot. I seriously need to work out more. ' I winced as I feel my feet starts to numb out. 'And maybe some painkillers.'

'Almost there.' I can already see my apartment up ahead. Which is only like tens of metres away. Finally. I felt like I ran for miles.

"Come on Naru, get in. It's cold out." He said, sliding down his window from the driver's seat.

"Don't worry I'm hot." I sarcastically scoffed.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm know you are. Now get in." He retorted.

"No. Just leave me alone."

'Why is he so worried anyway?'

Even though I'm actually happy that he is, I hate and refuse to acknowledge it. Because I know why.

But it can't possibly happen with someone, let alone a stranger I just met literally TODAY. Right? *sigh*

It can, can't it? *sigh*

Well, I gotta be grateful that a sarcastic mean ass bastard like me can actually like someone.

I mean..he's not that bad I guess..

"Oh come on Naru. Just get inside and I'll drive you home alright? I'm just worried about you. I promise I won't do anything that you wouldn't want."
He said still driving and talking through the window at the same time.

I sighed. " I SAID—"

[Sorry too lazy 😂.]

And before I knew it after all that argument on whether I'm going in the car or not, finally ended. Thank God.

As I was about to enter my apartment he just had to continue. How wonderful. [Note sarcasm]

"Oh come on Naru. Don't be mad." He said as he got out of his car and grabbed my arm. Turning me around.

"What do you want?"

2 min.

"Hello Earth to Sasuke!"

5 min.

"Anyone home?!"

7 min.

"Hm. What. Oh yeah. What?" He said after spacing out for no good reason.

Great. Wasting my time.

"Look. What do you want? Just leave." I said as I turned back opening the door and went into the lift.

"H-Hey wait-"

DING.

And with that the door closed as I went up.

"Finally. Some peace and quiet." I said as the lift's music plays.

Then, an instrumental version of 'In The End by Black Veil Brides' came and I just had to suppress my inner fanboy.

I WANT THEIR BABIES. Wait that's impossible I'n a guy. [Just wait Naru. Just wait >:)]

DING. The door then opened.

And as I exited the lift. He stood there, panting and sweating.

'So he went up the stairs huh? That was fast.'

And as you know my apartment is at the 5th floor. Which brings me the question.

'How does he know? Pure luck? Well obviously not for me. Ugh whatever.'

"N-Naru *pant* i-it isn't *pant* what it looks like.."

"Oh yeah? Well it looks to me like you're trying to kiss me."

He stood there dumbfounded, his panting stopped and he calmly said,

"Then it is what it looks like."

'This bastard.'

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Author's Note.

Heyaa how are you guys? I hope you're doing great!

Ha..ha..ha..*sweats nervously*

.....

.....

Yes yes I know this update is late. Forgive me ><

I was caught up in a lot of stuff.

Oh yeah. And for those of you who's wondering how Alicia's doing, she's been great and even has a *ehem* boyfriend-to-be *ehem*. Also the party was great.

Thanks AliciaBellUT!

Thanks again for the 100+ reads >< I'm so happy that we get to reach that. 😁

Thanks and sorry again!

Xoxo,

Published in《28.01.2017》
Happy Chinese New Year!

-CKate ♤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
76.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...