Almost Is Never Enough // Bed...

By MrsBreannaHoran030

When you love someone you will defend them through everything. You will risk your self - your life for that c... More

Almost Is Never Enough // Beddy Spin-Off
/1/
/2/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
/9/
/10/
/FAQ/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
/30/
very impt. a/n
/31/
/32 - Part I/
/32 - Part II/
/33/
/34/
/35/
/36/
/37/
/38/
/39/
40
epilogue
an;
spin-off ideas???
But guys...
Pressure
HSS ReWrite

/3/

722 17 10
By MrsBreannaHoran030

Dedicated to Katyismyfirework for her amazing support.

xBreHoran

______________________________________

/3/

The next morning we went through our normal daily routine, except Sara was the substitute for Blair, and no seemed to mind. She's a great person. I'm not saying Blair isn't, I'm just saying she isn't here. My manager called and said they we're pushing the date back to tomorrow for the signing and performance at White Oaks. I didn't mind it though. It'll just be tomorrow. Hopefully the fans aren't too disappointed.

We were in the middle of eating breakfast when the door flew open and Blair came in. She dropped her stuff on the table and looked up at us.

"I know, I know." She said looking at me.

"You want some breakfast, maybe some medicine?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I"m fine." Then she walked over to Al and kissed her head. "Hey, baby girl."

Al smiled at her mother, and I just watched in silence as Blair walked over to me. She leaned down and kiss my cheek. All you could smell was alcohol and smoke on her. She reeked of it. And it was absolutely terrible.

"Blair, baby, you okay?" I asked once she'd taken a seat beside me.

She shrugged.

"Sara, can you get Al ready for the day?" I asked. "Today's a lazy day."

"Course." Sara said, standing. She took Al with her upstairs with her and Blair groaned before banging her head on the table.

"Baby -"

"Can we just cuddle today? Just us two?" She asked, bring out the pout lip and the doe eyes. And of course I gave in.

-

Blair and I lay in our king sized bed under the cover. Her leg was draped over my waist, and her head lay on my chest. She had washed and changed into one of my t-shirts, that was a dress on her, and some underwear. Not even a bra.

Al had went with Sara today to her house. I do feel guilty for basically kicking them out, but I had to. Blair needs it.

"Ed," said Blair, "I love you."

"I love you, too, babe." I said, smiling down as the love of my life. She wasn't looking at me, but the telly, so I shifted my gaze back up to the re-ran episode of Breaking Bad.

In a flash, I was laying with my back on the bed, and Blair sitting right on top of my crotch. She leaned down and attached her lips with mine and started grinding her hips on my own. I placed my hand on her hips to stop her and turned my head to make her stop.

"Wait, wait, wait. . . Blair?"

She sighed and rolled off me and onto the empty side of the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry. I just miss you . . . sexually. It seems like since Aliby was born, we just, stopped."

I chuckled. "Hey, I never questioned you about it. We all have our reasons sometimes."

"So -"

I rolled on top of her and kissed her neck where I know it made her shiver most, and it did. "So I say we dedicate this day to us."

-

"Wow." Blair giggled. "Can't believe you still move like that."

"How old do you think I am?" I chuckled, looking over at my bare wife who smiled adorably at me.

She giggled and rolled closer. "I think you're just right." She said, attaching her swollen lips to mine. We were in the middle of making out when the room door flew open.

I pulled the comforter over the both of us, and looked up to see my mom and Blair's mom. Oh God.

"Oh, well." Perrie said.

"Does this mean more grand kids?" My mom asked, clapping her hands excitedly like she always does.

"Get out!" I yelled. They turned and closed the door, laughing.

I blushed and covered my face with my hand. That is so embarrassing.

"Aww. Little Eddy's embarrassed?" Blair said, making a micky of me.

"Shut up." I said.

She laughed and got up, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Maybe I should join." I said winking at Blair.

"No, you shouldn't!" Someone yelled through the door. I rolled my eyes and Blair walked into the loo. I got up and slipped on some boxers and basketball shorts. I washed myself up in the sink and made myself look more presentable. I walked downstairs and my living room was filled with family and friends. The door opened and in ran Al, straight up to me.

"Daddy!" She giggled when I spun her around. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"How was your morning?"

"Amazing! We went to the ice cream shop and they let Sara and I create our own ice cream. Mine had gummy bears and M&M's and little cookies in it. I wanted to bring you some, but it melted so I had to put it in the bin. But we went to the studio and Sara and I watched Lana record her tracks and she sang so pretty and she looked so pretty. Daddy, you should've been there! And then she told me that I was pretty and I would write songs one day and make music. I hope I do!" She rambled. I just chuckled at her excitement. She’s never talked this much.

"Sounds like you had a great day without me." I said.

"Don't be sad. I'll spend tomorrow with you. Okay?" She said pinching my cheeks. I chuckled.

"Okay. I wont be sad anymore." I said.

"Good. Now where's mumma."

"Taking a shower." I said. Then I turned to Sara who watched us with a smile. "Well, Sara, thank you so much for watching Al and -"

"Thank you for Lana, and ice cream, and the pictures!" Al said.

" - for making her day." I finished.

Sara shrugged. "What can I say? It's in my job description." I chuckled and she went in the kitchen. "I'm eating some of your food!"

I turned and sat Al down. She lifted her arms up and I just watched her. "What?"

"Up." She said.

"You're getting too big for that. You're four, going on five soon." I said.

"All the better reason to take advantage of it now."

"Or maybe you're four going on thirty." I joked.

A few chuckles escaped from someone on the other side of the room and Al jumped before hiding her face in my neck. She always does that. Hide from people. Why?

-

Later that evening, I was sat on the recliner telling everyone about the songs I was think could go on the album, and they gave me suggestions and what would be good singles. Blair came down stairs in her sweats and a tank top, carrying her phone. She had some beats on her head and they were mine. I can tell because my name is printed across the top.

She walked over to me and sat down on my lap, making herself comfortable.

" - but yeah, that's what I plan on doing." I finished.

They all nodded at my plans and sent me small smiled they showed that they approved my ideas.

"Oh, Lana wants to record a few tracks with you, Ed." Sara said. "Almost forgot to tell you."

"Cool, that -"

"Who's Lana?" Blair asked, still looking at her phone.

"Lana Del Rey, the singer?"

"Oh, her." She said. "I don't really like her. She seems snoody."

"No way. She's actually really down to Earth. Me and Al went to the studio the other day -"

"Al went with you?" She asked.

"Well, she couldn't stay here by herself." I said. "And Lana Del is really cool and you should consider meeting her."

"No. I don't like her. She’s a stuck up prude, she doesn't make good music, and I could care less about her, to be honest."

"Mumma, stop saying mean thing about Lana!" Al yelled. She never yells. Ever. When I looked at her she had tear stains down her face and she was turning red. She was very, very angry. "Lana is really nice and makes good songs and she even called me pretty! You don't call me pretty, mumma!"

"Al." I said.

She started crying and walked upstairs slowly. I got up and followed after her.

"You're not really gonna go and comfort her, right?" Blair asked.

"Yes."

"Why? She's a kid, and she needs to realize that fame is just an act." Blair said.

"Yeah, she just a kid! That's it, right there, she's just a kid! Can we at least give her some type of childhood?!" I yelled.

How could she just say that? She just doesn't care at all. Her child is living without a damn childhood and she just seems so okay with it. That's not okay. Al loves Lana because she is beautiful, she does make great music, and she is very inspirational.

"She can get whatever she wants! What better childhood is that?!" She yelled back.

"Are you kidding me?! So you think a child hood is getting whatever you want?! Is that was it was for you?! I'm sure Perrie and Zayn raised you better!"

"Don't bring our parents into this! You know that's the worse thing to do!" She yelled.

"At least I knew what it was like to be a kid!" I yelled.

"At least I had both my parents!" She yelled.

I clenched my fist, feeling the blood boil through my veins. The room was pin-drop silent, the kids had came from the playroom, all except Al who was locked upstairs. I let out a puff of air and walked upstairs. I opened up Al's room door and she was nowhere to be found. I looked under her bed and in the closet, I moved everything and then when I realized she wasn't even in the room. I started to panic.

Oh God, she's so small. She could've ran off, hid under something. The house is huge, it'll take forever to check all these rooms. I walked into my room and started to check under the bed when I heard soft music from the loo. I opened the door and Al was sitting in an empty tub, playing Lana Del Rey from my phone, crying on her knees.

"Baby." I whispered.

"Daddy, mumma said all that mean stuff about Lana! It makes me so mad! Lana is a great person!" She said.

"I know, baby, I know." I said. Then I paused the music and placed my phone in my pocket. "What would you do if I got you an iPod?"

"What's that?"

"Its looks like my phone, but you can't call people. You can play games and listen to music -"

"I'd cry tears of joy." She said.

"You are the strangest four year old I've ever met." I said.

"Well, you are my daddy." She said. I laughed and stood up, holding my arms out to her.

"Let's go get you that iPod." I said, and that was all it took to get her out of the tub.

-

Me and Al were sitting in McDonald's later on and she was on my lap, watching how I got songs and games for her. I made sure I got the deluxe edition of the Lorde album and Lana Del Rey, as well as The Neighbourhood, Beach House, and Two Door Cinema Club. Aliby definitely has my traits music wise. She likes the different beat and the different music with jumbled lyrics. So basically Indie Music.

"Wow, daddy! You're so smart!" Al said.

"Really? Well, thank you." I said.

After I set up everything and we took a picture together for the lock screen, I gave her a password. She pulled the box out the Radio Shack bag and opened her pair of Beats headphones. I hooked it in for her and she scrolled through the music, playing National Anthem by Lana Del Rey.

Instantly, her head was bobbing to the music while she was eating her nuggets from her Happy Meal. I just took a bite out of my burger. My phone started ringing in my pocket so I wiped my hands and answered it.

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry."

"Blair?"

"I'm sorry. You were right and I was wrong. I need to learn how to treat my child better."

"No Blair. You just need to learn her better. She's different from other kids, and you know that." I said, reaching across the table with a napkin and wiping ketchup off Al's cheek. She smiled at me and I returned it.

"You're right." She said. And there was nothing but a moment of silence.

I hated it.

Before, we could have a conversation about everything and anything. We've had conversations about ants and bees if they had feelings, what basketball player is taller on Miami Heat, how many passed to the quarterback there was when the Gators played the Panthers. Now it was just 'okays', 'see you laters', and silence.

"Well, I'm gonna go get ready for work now. I'll see you later." She said.

And I said. "Okay, wait what time will you be home?"

"Not 'till about 6 in the morning." She answered.

"Okay. I guess I'll see you then. I have an interview tomorrow, then a studio session." I said not mentioning Lana.

"Okay. And I'm sorry about the whole parent thing and -"

"Babe, it's fine." I said. "I'll see you."

"You too, bye."

I slid my phone back in my pocket and took our rubbish and dumped it in the bin. I went back to the table and held out my arms to Al. She tucked the iPod into her little jumper pocket and held her arms up. I lifted her and pushed her stool in. I grabbed a napkin and wiped the excess ketchup off her face. Just as I turned to leave a huddle of people come up to me. Al had her headphones still playing so she couldn't hear, but she still had a terrified look on her face. Al let out a shriek and the place went silent. I looked over to her and she pointed to a man with with a greasy face and he looked very sickly.

"He pulled my hair." She said to me. Tears started to spill from her eyes as she rubbed her head.

I turned to the man fuming. "You pulled her hair?!"

"I - I -"

"You never, ever touch my daughter! Ever!" I yelled about three inches from his face.

"S - s - "

"I don't wanna hear your damn sorrys. Touch her again and see what happens. I'll have my foot so far up your ass you'll see tomorrow." I sneered before walking out the fast food joint.

I placed Al into the the backseat of the Range and she took her head phones. She wrapped her arms around me as much as she could, burying her head in the crook of my neck, sobbing vigorously.

"Its okay. I'm so sorry." I said.

"Daddy, I don't like those people. I don't like 'em!" She cried.

I hugged her as tight as I could. Wishing that some how I could take away the pain that she was in. In my head we were a happy family. We had dinner together, we eat breakfast together, have lunch together, and we are home together. But we aren't that. There's the wife that's never home, the scared and hurt child, and the father who is trying to fix everything but doesn't quite know how.

We're just a family of broken people.

-

Al had washed, and lay on top of me falling asleep instantly. We were in her room and I was watching E! News. Nothing really was on so I just sat there and gazed at the wall.

I was in such a daze that I hadn't realize Sara come in. She placed her hand on my forehead and sighed.

"You're sick." Sara stated.

"I just don't feel good at all. Al is never gonna talk to me again." I said. "I let them hurt her. Sara, am I a terrible parent?" I asked looking at Sara. I was in so much pain.

Not physical, but mental. I put my child through so much. And I can never change this. This will be her life. Even if I did quite singing, she'd (we) will always be followed by people, and always receiving unwanted attention from unwanted company. I just want her to be happy and healthy.

I can't believe I let someone get to her. Just imagine her going to school. She wont even like it. She'll be too petrified. She won't have friends because she doesn't talk or either she'll always have people following her. I don't want anyone bothering her.

Sara removed Al from my grasp and walked out the room with her. She came back a few minutes later and started digging through my dresser. She pulled out some compression shorts and a tee prior to walking into the loo. She soon came out and got in the bed beside me just when my face had appeared on the screen.

"Edward Styles lashes out on fan for pulling his four year old daughter's hair in McDonald's today,” the reporter said, “Wow. I think that’s really cute that he’s so careful with her.”

The other reported, who was a guy, said, “yes. Look at how angry he was. I bet him and Blair have hot angry sex.”

“Jameson!” The two women at the table said while I blushed. Jesus Christ.

“What? I’m just saying. I mean, look at them,” and a picture of me and Blair came up, “they look bloody kinky. Tell us what you think about what Edward did by calling the number below.” he said.

I called in and they answered, “hello caller number one. You’re on CelebFest. Who are we speaking to?”

“Edward Styles.” I said.

“Really? Well, hello Mr. Styles.”

“Just call me Ed. And my opinion on the situation is I did the right thing. He pulled my daughter’s hair so I threatened to shove my foot up his ass. What would any other father do?” I said.

They nodded, “true.”

“And what was this thing about kinky sex?”

“Nothing!” Jameson said quickly. I just chuckled. “Is your daughter okay though?”

“She’s a little frightened and she cried herself to sleep. I feel so bad for her.” I said.

“Well, I hope you have a good evening and that she gets well soon..” the first women said while everyone else nodded.

“Okay, thank you. Night.” And I hung up.

-

Me and Sara had gone through two movies (Her and The Fault In Our Stars). I yawned and stretched making Sara jump up from her sudden slumber.

“Huh, what?” she said quickly looking around the room.

“Sara, you’re sleepy. Both of us are.” I said. I grabbed the remote and clicked off the telly, then I reached over beside the bed and clicked off the lap. She buried herself under the blankets and I followed in suit.

Involuntarily, my hand  gradually snaked around her waist and I pulled her closer until she was snuggled into my chest. I didn’t realize how much drama that would bring in the morning.

______________________________________________

You lot, you lot are in-freaking-credible!

Song(s):

National Anthem by Lana Del Rey

And for those who don't know who Lana Del Rey is a picture is on the side. She is amazing in each and every way. Please love her!!!

We just started second term at my school and I think I have a crush on my gym coach. Someone help me! Please!

xBreHoran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By Big Fan

Fanfiction

42.3K 1K 22
Sometimes the prettiest faces hide the darkest secrets. Join Harry Styles as anorexia and self harm grip his mind and refuse to let him go...alive.
410 32 12
They say if you love something, let it go and if it comes back its yours. What if when it comes back it isn't what you expected? Friendships reunite...
13K 443 32
❝don't runaway from me, jasmine. you know you want me just as bad as i want you. don't deny it..❞...
313 2 13
Sometimes your feelings change towards a special someone... Maybe that special someone is somebody you use to hate, but because of a prank, it all ch...