Nathaniel

De k00lios

Book 2 in Kidnapped Series Nathaniel Jaymes Harden (Nate), rich, good looks, and kind at heart. But when the... Mais

Nathaniel
Preview
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Four

7.2K 215 10
De k00lios

Dear my lovely and faithful readers, I'm truly sorry for not having update in so long. There has just been so much things going on in my life that I had wanted to give up on everything I was doing (School, work, and my writing). I needed a little time off to figure out me. Who I was, am and want to be. I also traveled a little to appease and freshen my mind. BUT now I am back and feeling so much better. I would like to thank those who reminded me that writing is one of the things I truly love to do by telling me to update my stories. I really smiled when I saw those comments and messages. I will get back on a weekly update schedule. An update will be released on Tues, Weds, OR Thurs as those are my less busy days this semester. So here is Chap. 4 NOT EDIT of Nathaniel (sorry if it's kinda boring, I'm still trying to get back in the mood of writing this story). Enjoy and as always leave your comments and votes. Love ya!

*****

Past...

The elevator door slides open and a handsomely dressed Nate steps off into the executive floor where Lillie's office is located. He took extra time working on his appearance this morning in hopes that he would finally get to see Mindy today.

Stopping at Danielle's desk he announced, "Hey, I'm here to see Lil...your director. She should be expecting me."

The secretary's jaw dropped when she laid her eyes on him. For a good moment, she was lost in his beauty. He cleared his throat gaining her attention again and she finally directs him to Lillie's office.

Lillie taps nervously at her desk. Her idiotic brother had done it this time. She was finally able to get something out of Jonah, and he was holding the dang woman captive. He claims it's for a good reason, the reason, she doesn't know yet. Her brother had begged her to keep Nate at bay for a while and to not say a word to him or anyone else no matter what. What surprised her more was the hint of jealousy in his tone whenever Nate's name came up. Something fishy is going on here and she's not going to stop pestering her brother until she finds out exactly what. But no matter what, at the end of the day, Jonah was her brother and she loves him dearly and can never risk him getting into trouble. She knows he's a good man even if he doesn't come off as one.

There was a loud hurried knock at her door seizing her tapping immediately. Clearing her throat and putting on her best poker face, she calls Nate in. Her eyes nearly popped out of its sockets at the site of him walking in. His tall, sturdy frame clothed with an expensive navy blue Armani suit and his shaven face and slick back hair made him look sexier than ever. He was a walking God she thought. Her poker face quickly diminishes and her tongue darts out to lick her dry lips.

At the sound of him clearing his throat, she quickly shuffles her gaze elsewhere trying to compose herself. "You look nice," she complimented and was relieved when her voice sounded more confident than she was feeling.

"I can say the same for you," he replied not failing to consume her beauty as always. "So, where is she?" he smiles handsomely ready to see Mindy.

Now comes the hard part she thought. "Nate, I'm sorry but I got notice yesterday evening that their project was extended, so she won't be coming back just yet. And per the marketing director, they don't know just how long before they return. I'm so sorry. I wanted to contact you yesterday but I didn't have any way too," she lied with a perfect face.

His smile suddenly vanishes and was replace with disappointment, sadness and anger. She felt so bad seeing the disappointment and curse herself for being such an awful person.

"I want to speak with her," he said trying his best to hold in his anger, "contact her now. If she knows I'm here, she will come back."

"It's not that easy. She's in another country I can't just pick up a phone and dial her. Besides, it's not my responsibility to know her contact information."

"Well contact someone who does!" he demanded his voice raised an octave.

His tone surprised her a little and she carefully replied knowing damn well that she was treading on thin ice, "I'm sorry I can't do that."

"Why the hell not?" he was getting angrier by the moment.

"You forget that here is a billion-dollar business. I can't just stop my company's work and summon my employees every time there is a situation not related to work especially not over some relationship problems."

He stares at her in disbelief. He can't believe the rumors where true about the Chambers family. He had read and research them and word has it that Jonah Chambers was a hard, cold and ruthless man and that Lillie was not far behind him. After the few days of knowing her he thought they were all mere rumors but he was starting to think otherwise.

Slowly but stealthily, he stalks towards her his gaze never leaving her once. She found herself straightening in her chair and her hands sliding off the desk gripping at the armrests of the chair. Instead of stopping in front of her desk he went around stopping right in front of her with his tall frame towering over hers, she lifts her head to match his intense gaze. He lowers himself, his cologne and intimidating stance devoid her of all senses.

"What are you..." her voice seizes as he leans much too close for comfort and his hands over laps her on the armchair. She leans into her chair as if it can create some distance between their close bodies.

"Until you can get her for me," he started slowly his voice threatening and dangerous, "I'm not going anywhere."

-

Lillie sits in her tub filled with warm water and scented lily oil trying to calm her tense muscle and her mind from going insane. Trying to figure out her next step of action. It has been almost two weeks since Nate had threatened her before leaving her office. And had made good on his threat, bothering her every day. Although he wasn't harming her in any way, he did well on making her unable to concentrate on any work. Some days he would come to the office and talk nonsense and others he would be outside her apartment waiting for her to get off just so he can annoy her some more. He would question her about Mindy and each time she had to make up new excuses like she's sick or something that makes no sense at all. He even asked for her address once, but she told him it was against company policy. But she did have to admit she didn't mind it so much as she wanted to. He was candy to the eye and her hormones seems to be enjoying it as well.

She had finally found out what her brother had done with the girl and couldn't be more stress about the whole dilemma. What the hell is she to do now. She couldn't give up her brother and she couldn't tell Nate. She thanked the lord that he had no intentions of leaving Korea now. The only thing she can do is stall for more time until she can convince her idiotic brother to let the girl go.

Abandoning the bath, she dries herself off and dress in her thin silk pajamas. Just as she was about to blow dry her hair, the intercom by the door buzzes.

"Yes?"

"Sorry to bother you, Ms. Chambers, but there is a man here, Nathaniel. He said that you are expecting him."

Lillie sighs, "let him in." She wasn't expecting him and she knew well enough that he isn't going to leave unless she sees him. Going back to her bedroom, she throws on her robe over her pajamas and not a minute later her doorbell rings. Returning to her front door, she opens it exposing a casually dressed Nate holding a case of beer and a bag she was sure was holding snacks and soju. Without an invitation, he invites himself in.

"Good evening to you too," she said shutting her door, "What the hell are you doing here at this time Nate?" Although the time was only 8pm on a Friday night.

"Drink," he said casually lifting the alcohol in his hands before setting it down on the marble island in the middle of the kitchen.

"I've work to do." She lied. Lillie didn't trust herself with the information she's just recently learned, especially under the influence.

"It's Saturday tomorrow, save the work for later," he shrugged her off and popped himself a can of beer.

Rolling her eyes, she told him to wait there as she returned to her room to dry off her damp hair. Nate didn't miss the fact that she had just gotten out of bath and how gorgeous she still looked makeup less. The muscles in his pants stir at the thought of wet hair dripping down her naked body right behind that door. Groaning to himself, he found his way to the living room and sat himself down on the plush sofa. He had one goal tonight and one only. He was going to find out that happen to Mindy.

Present....

"Your body's been teasing me all day," his voice low and husky sending a pleasurable jolt down to her core, "and now your lips are begging me to kiss them."

He slams his lips down on hers hard, needy and hungrily....

The moment Lillie felt Nate's hot mouth on hers, her mind went blank and she can feel her body slowly melting away as he continues to mold their lips together. Her lack of response due to shock was quickly replace with a gasp when his tongue swiped along her bottom lips. He uses that as an invitation to thrust his tongue into her mouth tasting, savoring every inch of it.

His right hand left the comforts of her soft luscious brown hair moving down to her back pressing their body together when he felt her small hands push against his chest. Her desperate struggles to get away from him fail horribly and she needed to bad. If she didn't get away soon, every part of her was going to succumb to his kiss, his touch, him.

Nate heard the tiny voice in his head telling him to stop, but he couldn't. She just tasted so darn good. A sweetness that he can easily become addicted to, if he wasn't already. He needed to stop, he was just ready to when her slender arms snake around his neck and into his hair. Her mouth responding perfectly in sync with his. He couldn't stop. Fuck the voice inside his head. At this moment, he forgot about her brother, he forgot about that girl, the only thing on his mind was the woman in his arm, Lillie.

It wasn't until air was required to breath that Nate broke off the kiss both panting trying to refill their lungs. When he caught his breath, he looks into her face. Her eyes were still close as she breaths heavily, her cheeks were flush pink and her lips swollen. He's never seen her more beautiful he thought. Her eyes flutter open and laid upon his, and as if being kicked back into reality he roughly pushes her away from him and storm out of the house.

-

Lillie sat there stunned for a moment and tried to comprehend everything that just happened. Her fingers lightly touch her lips and can still feel the warmth left behind from his.

"What the hell is going on here?" she questioned the silence.

She was at a wedding. Her brother's wedding. Everything was going fantastic. Nate and Mindy danced and he and her brother were at peace, or so she thought. She saw him leave and followed him but when she got to the parking garage, he was nowhere to be seen. Then darkness started to surround her when she felt a cloth pressed against her face and somebody holding her tightly from behind. When she awoken, she was in a boat and the person navigating the boat was no other than Nate. He didn't speak to her and barely even looked at her. Her questions fell on deaf ears. And now here she was on an island in the middle of who knows where having a hot make-out session with the very person who drugged and basically kidnapped her.

"I need to get out of here," she said getting off the sofa oddly calm. Navigating herself back to the entrance that they entered the house she steps back outside. The view in front of her cause here breath to hitch. Now that the sun was high in the sky, the weather was extremely warm but there was a nice breeze coming from the sea mellowing out the heat. She walks off the patio towards the vast ocean that seems to run forever. Her eyes scan the picturesque scene fascinated by the lightest of blue sky, green-blue water that were crystal clear and the surrounding rock landscapes.

"This is breathtaking...." She was in awe.

Nate not too far away was cooling off his hormones for the damn vixen. He can still feel her lips lingering on his own and taste her sweetness on his tongue. He cursed himself for acting the way he did and letting her body get into his head. She was nothing to him he reminded himself and this was nothing but a game of revenge. Revenge for what?... For my damn ego that can't accept defeat? He shook off the thought because it doesn't matter now. He's here and came this far already. There's no going back.

He was about ready to return when he spotted Lillie in the distance heading towards the boat.

"That woman," he said before sprinting towards her direction.

Before she can even reach the water, he had her in his arms in an instance. She gasp in shock at the sudden touch sparks erupting throughout her body once more.

"Where do you think you're going?" he tossed her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Nate! Put me down! I wasn't going anywhere. I just wanted to grab my phone. It's in my bag on the boat."

He gave out a laugh almost hearty. "You think I'm that stupid to let you near your phone? Doesn't matter anyways, there's no reception out here."

"Well duh, I need to call someone to pick me up. Anyways, where are we?"

He walks her back into the house but instead this time he took her straight to the bedroom into the bathroom.

"Pick you up? Where are we? What do you think this is Lillie?" he asked her setting her down and staring at her with a new-found anger in his eyes.

"Okay dude, this joke of yours has gone long enough. I demand you take me home this instance or I will call someone to come and pick me up," she too looked him dead in the eyes. She was done playing his game.

"Joke? You think this is all a joke," a sinister smile play at his lips, "Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart, but this here is your home now and I am your master."

The look on his face was so convincing that for a second, Lillie felt tremendous fear and almost believed him.

"Whatever. I'm done playing your games," she pushes pass him but his iron grip was quick to pull her back in front of him.

"Take a shower now," he demanded pushing her towards the shower and completely changing the subject. He was done trying to convince her with his words.

She stares at him like he was insane. "No."

She could have sworn she saw his eyes turn black. He slowly takes steps towards her and she backs up until her back hits the glass wall of the shower. In one quick motion Nate has his shirt off his body. She takes in a gulp of air looking at his tone muscle front.

"Wha...what are you doing?" her voice was shaky and she can feel the goosebumps rising all over her body.

"Since you don't want to shower willingly, I'll have to wash you myself," he stopped right in front of her. Her arms shoot up landing right on his hard chest and tries to push his body away but his body didn't budge one bit. He loved the feel of her hands pressed against his bare chest. That only made him want to get closer to her. And closer he got until their faces were merely inches apart.

"Don't," her voice almost a whisper fanning his face.

"Too late." A gasp escapes her lips when his hand grasp the bottom hem of her dress lifting it up.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed that a little and aren't so angry with my super late update. To try and make it up, I will be updating again this week. Possibly later today or tomorrow so look forward to it. Comment && Vote

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.9K 47 53
Alayna moans desperately, gripping my shoulder blades as I slowly guide myself inside of her. We're both gasping into each other's mouths, and my han...
3.2K 347 11
This story is the 2nd book in The Singhania Series but is also a standalone. You can read it without reading the first book in series. ...
421K 16.5K 28
The first book in The "Infinite Love" series Jem Carter, a girl with attitude. But most of the time she's a shy loner, who walks the halls of her sch...
118K 4.2K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...