I got Kidnapped by One Direct...

بواسطة abbbbbyyyyy__

Abigail was just a normal girl who lived a normal life. Then one day when she was walking home from school, s... المزيد

I got Kidnapped by One Direction?
Chapter 1 Darkness
Chapter 2 The mission
Chapter 3 Mission Failed?
Chapter 4 Food Fight
Chapter 5 Was it a night mare? Or was it flash back?
Chapter 6 Niall tells her the story
Chapter 7 The dress
Chapter 8 Nandos
Chapter 9 The Prank
Chapter 11 The secret
Chapter 12 Truth or Dare
Chapter 13 Little Unicorn Photo Bomber
Chapter 14 Hidden Talents
Chapter 15 Carnival
Chapter 16 Swag Masta From Doncaster
Chapter 17 Christmas
Chapter 18 A Family Always Stays Together
Chapter 19 World War III
Chapter 20 Am I Really Ok?
Chapter 21 I Deserve It
Chapter 22 It's All My Fault
Chapter 23 Help Me?
Chapter 24 First Stop: Airport
Chapter 25 2nd Stop: Plane To England
Chapter 26 3rd Stop: England
Chapter 27 Private Talk
Chapter 28 Surprise
Chapter 29 Superman's Here
Chapter 30 The Note
Chapter 31 Reunited
Chapter 32 Water Fight
Chapter 33 Hide And Seek
Chapter 34 Roses
Chapater 35 Goodbye

Chapter 10 The Shooting Star

7.8K 214 178
بواسطة abbbbbyyyyy__

Chapter 10 The Shooting Star

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

"Are we yet?" I asked for 10th time. I never knew it was so much fun to annoy Harry.

"You are such a pain the the ass sometimes" He answered, which I'm guessing is a no.

"Thank you, I really appreciate" I grinned.

"Your welcome. Ok, we're here happy?" he said as he parked the car.

"It's about time!" I yelled and looked out the window. We were at a forest.

"A forest?" I questioned as I looked at Harry.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Just asking" I answered as Harry got out of the car. I quickly took off my seatbelt and as I was about to open the door by myself, Harry opened it with a smirk on his face.

"You're very quick aren't you?" I say as I got out of the car.

"Yep" he said putting the 'p' at the end.

"Ok, let's go!" he said as he locked the car and grabbed my hand.

"It's not a date Harry" I say as I took my hand off his.

"I know, I just want to hold your hand"

"But I don't want your germs"

"Well that's not nice"

"That's right, it's not nice, but it's very nice"

"You are so crazy"

"Thank you, now are we going to a secret location or something?" I asked as we walked through the forest. It was really beautiful, the sun was shining on the trees, it's so beautiful, I can't even describe it even though I just did. It wasn't sunset, but it was close to being sunset.

"You'll see" Harry said.

"But I'm blind, I can't see anything"

"Really? Look over there then" he pointed to a tree house.

"Oh my gosh! That's so cool! Did you build that!?" I asked it pure shock. It's the best tree house I have ever seen! Actually, it's the only tree house I have ever seen! (in real life though)

"No, I found it, then I fixed it up a bit. Promise me you won't tell anyone about this place, you're the first person to know about this" He explained.

"I promise" I smiled and ran up to the tree house with excitement.

"Hey! wait for me!" Harry yelled back as I went up the stairs. I went inside, and saw a picnic blanket and a pretty big picnic basket in the middle of the the room. As I was about to turn around to find Harry, hands were wrapped around my waist.

"Ah!" I yelled as I got scared.

"You didn't see that coming did you?" he whispered in my ear which made me have shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

"No, I didn't, you scared the hell out of me!" I said as I got off his arms.

"You're cute when you get scared" he grinned and showed his dimples. Well, you're cute when you smile and show your dimples. I would've said that, but I was too shy and nervous to say it.

"Um, ok" I said, I didn't really know what to say.

"Sit down here" he said as he pointed to the picnic blanket.

"If you say so" I say as I sat down.

"I have your favourite food" he grinned as he opened the picnic basket.

"You don't even know my favourite food"

"Oh really?" He smirked as he took out a pizza box.

"Ok, that's really creepy, but do you know my favourite flavour?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow up.

He opened the pizza box and showed it to me. Cheese.

"You are such a stalker!" I yelled.

"No I'm not! When you and Louis were having that food fight and when he threw a slice of cheese pizza at you, you said 'did you just throw my favourite food at me?' That's how I knew that cheese pizza was your favourite food" Harry explained.

"Ok, that makes a lot sense now" I nodded.

"Here take one" he said as he gently pushed the pizza box towards me.

"Kk" I said as I took one. Lol, I just realised that I'm having pizza again for dinner, which I don't mind.

**After eating**

"Are you sure you don't want anymore cupcakes?" Harry asked again.

"Harry, I'm stuffed!" I answered.

"Fine" he said as he put the cupcakes back in the basket.

"Come outside with me" he said as he stood up and held his hand up to me.

"Ok" I said as I grabbed his hand and stood up.

We walked outside together hand in hand. Wait, what? I wanted to let go, but at the same time no, I liked it how his hand was in mine, it felt so.... perfect.

"Do you like swings?" he asked as we went over to the two swings.

"Oh my gosh, yes!" I yelled as I sadly took my hand off his and ran to over one of the swings.

"Do you want me to swing you?" he asked.

"No thanks, I can manage" I said as I started to swing. I may be 17 years old, but I seriously love swings. (A/N this scene is on the cover, just letting you know, and yes, I know the girl on the cover is wearing a white skirt I think, but let's just pretend she is wearing a green/blue dress (image of dress on previous chapter))

"Ok then" he said as he went to over to the other swing.

I looked up at the sky. It was sunset, and if you look closely, you can see the stars shinning.

"This is so pretty" I said still looking up at the sky.

"What is? The sky?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I love it how the stars are showing in the sunset"

"I'll show you a better view of the sky" he said as he got off the swing.

"Ok" I said as I got off as well.

We both went back to the tree house.

"Sit down, and wait here, I'll be right back" He said and went to who knows where.

"Ok" I said as I sat down. I wonder where this 'better view of the sky" is. I then hear a sound coming from above me, so I looked up, and see the roofs opening.

"Oh my god" I whispered in shock. This. Is. So. COOL!

Then I saw something light up. I looked around the room, there were Christmas lights. It was so beautiful!

"I'm back" Harry said as he sat down.

"Oh my gosh Harry, this is so beautiful! How did you get the Christmas lights to light up anyways?" I asked since there is no electricity here.

"You didn't need electricity for it. Lie down." He said and lied down and I did the same.

The sky was so beautiful. Everything felt so perfect.

"A shooting star! Make a wish!" I yelled quickly as I saw a shooting star. I didn't really know what to wish for, my previous wishes was to meet One Direction, and it came true, but now what do I wish for? I guess I wish that I will hopefully find my prince soon.

"What did you wish for?" Harry asked.

"Sorry, I can't say" I answered.

"If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine" he said.

"Fine, I wish that I will hopefully find my prince soon" I said.

"What's yours?" I asked as I looked over to his green eyes.

"That the girl that I'm lying down next to will be my princess" he smiled and my cheeks were on fire. Oh my god, he's talking about me. What do I say?

"Now that I told you my wish, it won't come true anymore" I said as I looked up at the sky.

"It will come true, I promise" he said.

It was getting dark, and more stars were shinning now.

"I love the stars, it reminds me of my favourite quote" I said.

"And what is that quote?" he asked.

"Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they're always there" I said and started to cry.

"Aww, don't cry Abby, everything's going to be ok" Harry comforted me.

"I'm sorry" I said as I sat up and he did the same and wrapped an arm around me.

"I-I just miss my f-friends so much" I explained and looked down and started to cry again.

"Abby" Harry said as he puts my chin up so I was looking up at his shining, green eyes.

"I'm sorry that you miss your friends a lot, but I'm here with you, if you need any help, just tell me" he said as he cupped my face and rubbed my tears with his thumbs.

"Ok, thanks Harry" I smiled, feeling better now. We stared into each other's eyes. This moment felt so, perfect. I don't have a tiny crush on Harry anymore, I really, really like him now, not in a friend way, more than a friend. I then couldn't help myself anymore, so I crashed my lips into his. Oh no, what am I doing!?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

157K 3.8K 40
Abigail is a 17 year old popular senior in high school in Bradford,England Shes not just popular because how beautiful she is but that shes related t...
653 50 23
Carter Boston was just a normal girl, One Direction posters all over her wall, just a normal fangirl with a dream to meet them. When walking into the...
263 60 100
Lydia is a small town California girl who moves to London because here parents got a divorce. She goes to school meets 5 amazing boys, Niall,Louis,Li...
53.7K 1.7K 45
Natalie Acosta has always been a normal girl until the day she bumps into Zayn Malik from One Direction. Now, she has five admirers and is faced with...