Confessions Of A Teenage Assa...

By Qwertykid7900

Esmeralda Cartson, or preferably "Esme". Seems to be a reject to the public, but a superstar to the privates... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Tabasco Sauce
Chapter 2: Slaps To The Forehead
Chapter 3: A Special "Surprise"
Chapter 4: Piece of Shit W/ Sprinkles
Chapter 5: Does It Need Water ?
Chapter 6: You Promise Esmeralda ? prt 1
Chapter 7: You Promise Esmeralda ? prt 2
Chapter 9: The Real Piper Terry
Chapter 10: Surge Of Power
Chapter 11: This Isn't Normal
NEW YEARS GIFT
Chapter 12: Mission Time (part 1)
Chapter 12: Mission Time (part 2)
A THANK YOU ❤️
Chapter 12: Mission Time (part 3)
Chapter 12: Mission Time (part 4)
Chapter 13

Chapter 8: A Dumbass Necklace

54 5 0
By Qwertykid7900

העלא Mis Tortugitas

Like my Yiddish there ;) Well who's ready for another Chappy ?! Welp guys; I have news. Another new character ^.^ !

Here's a recap (if you don't need it read ahead. Enjoy !)

Esmeralda snuck out on a date

Piper revealed her impersonation talent

Esmeralda hacked into the house security alarm

Piper had to back up for her

Esmeralda shanked a waitress lol

Spits becomes suspicious

Piper and Esmeralda almost got caught

Esmeralda kept her promise to Piper

____________________________________________________

Esme~~

"I swear Naomi; no !" I barked at her. It was 8th period and we were talking for the last couple minutes of class.

She just pouted her lips at me, "Aww c'mon Esme ! Pleeeeeeeeeeease ???" Her brown chinky eyes looking up at me. My answer was no, and it's going to remain no.

"I'm not going to the party Naomi. You can forget it ! I'm. Not. Going."

For the past week she's been begging me to go to some party run by some jock. And as you can tell by my "persona" I don't fucking like people.

1) I kill people for a living
2) I don't fucking like people
3) I will definatly end up beating the hell outta someone
4) I'm still training for the exclusive mission with Piper
5) Spits won't let me
6) I don't fucking like people, remember ?

"Aww, c'mon Esme ! Just reconsider it okay ?" she sounded disappointed.

RING RING

I snatched my binder from my desk and shoved my way through the crowd of students.

"Hey Miranda !" A guy brushed upon my shoulder on the way towards his girlfriend. Ugh, everyone smells like desperation, sweaty balls, or cheap dollar tree perfume. I hate people.

From the corner of my eye; a little petite figure was leaning against my locker. It was Piper waiting for me as usual. She's a freshmen while I over here am a junior. I can't keep an eye on her like Spits wanted me to but hey, that's not my fault.

I trotted over towards Piper, "27-14-2" I stated.

She just nodded and spun the dial on my locker. She quickly opened it and moved out the way. I roughly shoved my binder in my locker and slammed it behind me.

A little vibration went off in Pipers hand. She looked down at her phone and groaned as we walked down the hallway.

"What's wrong Pepper ?" I asked.

"Piper. And Spits just texted me" I stopped dead in our tracks and pulled her to the side of the hallway. I don't want anyone to hear us,

"What did he say ?" I mentally thought of all the bad things I've done in the past week. Spits only texts someone when it's important, like irgent important.

Her eyes filled with apprehension "We gotta head to HQ, Esme. It's training time"

Oh shit.

~~~

The locker room was dead silent. The smell of artificial orange cleaning product whipped me across the nose as Piper and I stepped in the locker room. The locker room had nearly 7 cubicles running down the room with them all filled with a brown bench in the middle with black see-through holes to get sneek peaks through the black locker doors. Piper and I had our back to each other as we started opening our lockers and changing into our training clothes.

I had decided to wear a plain white Nike sports bra, blue basketball shorts, and black Roshe Runs. Piper had worn a (probably) size XXL purple shirt with black tennis shorts and purple Nike Free 3.0 V4. My dark brown hair flowed down my back as I slammed the locker door closed. I'd forgotten that I'd worn my hair down today and didn't bring any scrunchies. Dammit.

"Hey Pepper, do you have a scru-" I stopped myself from continuing when I saw a bright shine from Piper's neck. I squinted my eyes and noticed that it was actually a little silver necklace running around her neck.

"Hmm ? What Esme ?" she turned around and looked at me; reassuring me that she was listening. Damn, the rest of her necklace was hidden under her giant size shirt.

"Do you have a scrunchie ?"

"Yeah sure," once she'd turn back around I'd leaned into touch her necklace but I was greeted with a hard shove. My back bounced off the solid metal of the lockers as she jumped over the bench and gripped the color of my shirt with her tiny hands. The clash of my back to the lockers echoed through the muted locker room.

"Don't. You. Ever. Dare. Touch. My. Necklace" the words dripped off her lips with a fiery tone. My eyes burned in anger; this bitch had the audacity to touch me in anyway. Never in the last 3 weeks have I seen Piper like this. I think I might be able to use this to my advantage.

"Girls ?!?! You guys okay ??" yelled Spits voice from the outside of the locker room.

"Yeah Spits ! Esmeralda just finished putting lotion on; we're coming" her voice turned back to her sweet usual voice.

I forcivly shoved Piper off me and snatched the scrunchie from her hands. Stupid Piper made a huge mistake.

~~~

Spits and Bruno were talking while Piper and I left the locker room. Once the sound of the locker room door closed, they both stopped talking and adverted their attentions to us.

"So. Spits, Bruno, what's up ? Training day already ?" I inquired. Spits waved his hand up; indicating for us follow.

"Now look Esme, Piper," he started off, "We need you guys on this Execution Top Ranked mission. Jeremy Watts even endorsed you two for this mission. He's seen you guy's work" My eyes widened at Spits. The Jeremy Watts ?!?! Jeremy Watts is the administrasive president of the USA's S.A.A.T corperation. If he recommened you; you must've been special.

"This mission is very important on not only my end but you guy's ends. This may even rank you guys up to First-Rate Executers. Surpass me even. So you guys are going to need the best help in HQ's area."

"So who did you get, Leroy or Barnett or something ?" Piper jumped in.

"Actually no; even better. She's one of the best in our physical training areas" Spits pushed open the doors to the Auxilary Gym. My face lit up in pure surprise and happiness.

The face I'd love and been itching to see ever since I was 8 was in the middle of the gym. Her light caramel skin and shoulder length dark hair still the same since I last saw her. Her tall body slimmed down and curvier since the last time I saw her. She flashed me her signature pearly white smile and opened her hands up for a hug.

"Imani !" I shrilled as I sprinted over towards her; nearly knocking her over in a hug. Imani Aaron; one of my most trusted companions (ikr, me trusting someone ?) since I was little. After the incident with my father; Imani let Spits and I live in her house for a while until we finally got to move out. She was in her early-twenties and was just a fun loving person. She'd be the one in the house who'd always scream and laugh until we both could'nt laugh anymore. I had always considered her one of my sisters growing up; she was the only female figure in my life.

When Spits and I moved away I felt alone and empty without the female part in my life. Since we moved to another state and changed our number, I didn't really have a communication towards her. Wow, it's really been 8 years since I've seen her. I really do miss her dearly.

"Why haven't you called me or visited me Esme ? You asshole; had me worried sick !" I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. I lifted my finger and pointed directly at Spits.

"Don't point fingers Esme. You could've asked HQ for her number" he protested.

"Hey shut up Spits. I will back side judo kick you right in the balls" she barked at him.

Without hesitation he rose his hands up in defense and pushed Piper towards us. Ugh, I'd almost forgotten she was here. "Behave you two" Spits demanded. He turned around and left with Bruno.

"And what's your name ? Are you little Piper I've heard about ?" Imani asked motherly like. Piper just nodded and smiled. Ugh, why does she have to be such a perfect actress ???

"Okay well hi, I'm Imani. I hope you won't try and hurt me; because I have over a decade of experience. And don't try and bring any of my personal buisness into yours" she shot me a death glare.

I awkwardly turned my head and looked in any other direction but Imani.

Back when we lived her house she'd want us to meet her boyfriends.

Being the way I was; I didn't approve of any of them.

For one guy, I shaved the neighbor's dog's hair and stuffed it in her boyfriend's salad.

Did I mention the dog had fleas ?

I also flung my Harry Potter books at another guy's balls and chocked his with my sweater.

But worse of all, this one douche didn't like me so behind Imani's back he stepped all over my coloring and crayons. Back in the day, I took my drawing very serious so this was like a slap to the face.

So before dinner I asked him to help me with the chains on my back in the garage. But when he entered the dark garage I slammed him down on, duck tapped his mouth shut, and shaved all his hair off. His eyesbrows, his facial hair, his eyelashes. Then with my jump rope I tied his ankles and hands together and strapped it to the end of my bike. Then I had a little detour around the outside of the house. Through the streets, through the grass, through the concerte sidewalk. I had even rode through the neighbor's backyard.

Oh, did I mention that the neighbor's don't pick up their dog's poop ?

After I got sick and tired of pedalling; I stripped his dirty body down to his underwair and let his hang on a tree branch; still tied to his ankles and hands. A couple minutes of Spits and Imani searching for him went down the drain until they finally found him after the neighbor's wife screamed in terror at the ugly man. I did get my coloring books and privledges taken away from over 2 months but it was completely worth it.

I guess Imani could see me smiling at my flashback because she sucker punched me right in the arm. It left a huge red mark on my arm and a throbbing pain.

"Oww Imani !" I screamed. She just clenched her jaw and punched me again.

"That was not funny for what you did to poor Dylan !" she roared back at me.

Piper's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. I smirked and informed her,

"I tied this idiot to the back of my bike an-" Before I could finish Imani held her hand up for me to shut up. Her eyes closed and about ready to pop off on me.

"Save it Esme. Now let's get to training"

~~~

Imani told us she would go and get water while she left us here to us the punching bag. I held the punching bag while Piper had her turn to punch.

I couldn't help but still stare at her necklace; all I wanted to do was see it and she shoved me.

"Pepper, let me see your necklace" I demanded as she punched the bag.

"Piper. It's Piper "

"Don't avoid my question Pepper. Let me see your necklace"

"No Esme"

"Stop being a little bitch and let me just see it Pepper"

"Stop calling me Pepper before I fucking beat the shit out of you"

I let go of the bag and stared at her hazel eyes. Was that some kind of threat ? Because you finally cuss doesn't mean I'm gonna quiver in fear over you.

I put my hands on my hips and stepped towards her, "Is that a threat bitch ?"

She just huffed in laughter and looked up at me, "Maybe it is. Maybe it's not"

"Just let me see the god damn necklace Piper !" I quickly snagged my hand up to reveal the rest of the necklace but she slapped my hand away causing me to yank it and make it break.

The pieces of the necklace scattered all over the floor but there was no pendent to it. What the hell was so important to the necklace then ?

"This is what the hell you were so protective of ?" I rose the broken necklace up to her, "That was stupid Pepper; what the hell. There's not even a pendent to it"

Piper who kneeled down pick something up and held it in her closed fist. Her knuckles slowly turning white as she stood up; her back to me. I could here sniffle coming from her.

"Aww ! Is the whittle Piper cwing ?" I cooed in a baby voice, "Aww Pipur !" I walked up closer towards her before a stinging pain in ear emerged.

The side of a foot had collided with the side of my face and right ear. The foot forcivly knocked me over on the floor as I was expecting anything. I clutched my ear in morse pain. I flustered my eyes to see Piper hovering above me with tears streaming down her face and her hazel eyes turning a bright shade of green. Her face had turned infuriated tomato red as it all came back to me.

Piper just round-house kicked me when I was off guard.

My blood boiled in rage as I pushed myself of the ground; but not avail Piper shoved me back down. She grabbed my collar and slammed me down causingm y head to collid with the floor. The throbbing pain in the back of my head added more pain towards the side of my head. Before I knew it I had pain all over my body.

Piper started throwing rock hard kicks to my side. I groaned in pain before she threw one more kick to the side. A thunderous crack sounded the whole room as her foot came to contact with my side. I let out a wailing scream in pain. I tried to push myself back up to defend myself but Piper slammed me back down on my head again.

"I warned you Esmeralda" the slid off her lips like pure venom. Before I defend myself a fist punched my eye and all I saw was black.

I was out cold.

~~~

Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Uhh, what the hell ?" I flusttered my eyes open to see three pairs of eyes staring at me as the hovered over me.

It was Imani, Bruno, and Spits.

I looked around to see that I was laying in a hospital bed. What the fuck was I doing in a hospital. It took me a couple seconds to realize what had happened before I was out.

"Piper !" I yelled as I bolted myself up.

Huge mistake.

The serging pain in the back of my head came back forcing me to lay back down. Bruno and Spits comforted me and soothed me back down. I looked up to just see Imani standing there; with her arms crossed at me.

"I-Imani," I stuttered, "What happened ?" The blank expression on her face turning into a smirk. Seconds later it turned into a full on laughing fest.

"Imani Aaron ! What the hell happened ?!?!"

After her laughter died down and wiping the year out of her eyes, she finally answered.

"Esmeralda you got knocked the fuck out !"

_____________________________________________________
A/N
Who enjoyed the chappy ? :> Anybody notice the Friday phrase I used ? lol

Who likes the new character Imani ? You's wondering why the hell Piper reacted the way she did ? What's so good about her necklace ? Questions questions !! Well in this story, everyone has a secret >:)

Comment what you thought of the chappy Mis Tortugitas !

So for now...

Vote~~

Comment~~

Share~~

Suggest~~

-Ginita :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.3K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
71.9K 2.5K 57
"Do you normally make-out with the people you're hired to kill? It doesn't strike me as very professional." "Put the gun down," Gabriel panted, not...
329K 10.7K 48
Angela Warden and her family just moved to the grand city of Manhattan, NY from the small town of Frankford, KY. Now in New York, she immediately rea...
225K 2.4K 6
Two and a half years ago, Clara Stone was offered a deal. Now, Seventeen year old Clara is working at the SSF (Special Secret Forces) as one of their...