The Unseen

By woodwinds2021

Anna seems to be unseen. She only has two friends, and one of them is her little brother. She gets bullied a... More

About Me
Just A Normal Day
Accidentally on Purpose
Fighting For It
Time To Go
No One To Protect You
The Birthday
Hello
Fun
Jealousy
Suprises
Tragic
The Hospital
Home
More Surprises
Coming Home
Gone
Where Am I?
Don't Leave
Out of Here
Home Sweet Home
Pain
Rest
Happiness
Happy Birthday!
Authors Note
Long Time, No See
Back To California
Up In Flames
Hospital Visit
Where Is It?
"Home"
On My Way
Author's Note
The First Day Back Is Always The Hardest
Fresh Start
News
Surprise!
Nice To Meet You
Shopping
Getting Ready
Bad Day
Finally
Be Careful
Author's Note
Author's Note
What!!!???

Author's Note

14 0 0
By woodwinds2021

Hey guys! So, this is the end of The Unseen! Thank you for reading! I will be posting a sequel, so keep tuned for that! I will be posting in exactly one month from now, so on February 18th, it will be up! The only reason it won't be up, is if I go somewhere where there's no internet, or there is an emergency!

I just can't believe that this is happening! It's crazy to think that I've gone this far, and that I'm going to write a sequel! You guys don't know how much the reads mean to me! It means a lot that you are reading my book! Again, thank you for reading! I love you all!

Also, please follow me on instagram at woodwinds2021! It's easy! Just like my wattpad username! My Dms are always open! Also, feel free to dm me on instagram or Wattpad!

Instagram- woodwinds2021

Thank you so much!
😍😎☺❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💕💗💝💞💟👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 79 34
She was in a horrible accident and now she's hallucinating things ? What will she do when everyone thinks she is crazy ? And who is that in her windo...
Shivers By R O S I E

Teen Fiction

335 76 21
An ordinary girl, in an ordinary world is about to become extra-ordinary. What would you do if your world was turned upside down? Unexplained absence...
1.1K 133 33
Meet Anna,normal teenage girl with parents who don't care about her.One day someone comes in her life and everything is different.That someone is nob...
15 0 10
Going on a trip she could barely afford, Samantha's life hasn't been great. but when she goes to London nothing turns out the way she planned. She me...